Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

2Q GDP revised UP to 4.2%

Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property
    located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 4.2 percent in the second quarter of 2014,
    according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/nati...ewsrelease.htm

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: 2Q GDP revised UP to 4.2%

thanks obama

vCash

And -2.1% in the first Qtr-----Thanks Obama

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

The Congressional Budget Office on Wednesday forecast that the U.S. economy will grow by just 1.5 percent in 2014,
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...cast/14677485/

vCash

More Taxes and Regulation are not good for economic growth-----Even Obama should know that

vCash

Black lining to a silver cloud.

From the same article -

Looking ahead, the CBO said it expected the economy to grow by 3.4 percent over 2015 and 2016, and predicted that the unemployment rate would remain below 6 percent into the future.

The economy went into reverse at the beginning of this year, reeling from an unusually harsh winter that disrupted consumer spending, factory production and other business activity.

Growth in the gross domestic product, the economy's total output of goods and services, recovered in the second quarter, advancing at an annual rate of 4 percent, according to the government's first estimate. That forecast will be revised on Thursday.

Even with the rebound, economists have lowered their outlook for the entire year, given the weak start. Economists at JPMorgan Chase are forecasting that the economy will grow by 1.9 percent this year, when measured from the fourth quarter, down from 3.1 percent in 2013.

Even though it's down from 3.1% last year it is still higher bush's average of 1.37%

Thanks dubya - cuttin' taxes sure did spur on the economy under bush.

vCash

That is before the revision.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    And -2.1% in the first Qtr-----Thanks Obama
    bush turned a growing economy into a recession.

Obama turned a recession into a growing economy.

The president says YOU ARE WELCOME.

vCash

So What ?-----When are the better paying jobs coming back?----Tell all that good news to the kids that are now out of college and can't find a job

vCash

So What ?-----When are the better paying jobs coming back?----Tell all that good news to the kids that are now out of college and can't find a job
    We are coming out of a very bad recession, jobs always lag behind the recovery. Let's talk about the 875,000 good private sector jobs lost under bush. Then we can talk about the 925,000 public sector jobs the republicans got rid of over the last six years. Four kids in my family have graduated college over the past couple of years and all of them have found good paying jobs in their field.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    We are coming out of a very bad recession, jobs always lag behind the recovery. Let's talk about the 875,000 good private sector jobs lost under bush. Then we can talk about the 925,000 public sector jobs the republicans got rid of over the last six years. Four kids in my family have graduated college over the past couple of years and all of them have found good paying jobs in their field.
    ----What does Bush have to do with today?---The problems started with the stupid rules on lending----see Barney Frank-----Obama has had nothing to do with things getting better his stupid policies have held the economy back-----Please show me one person or give me one example of higher taxes and more regulation HELPING economic growth

vCash

bush turned a growing economy into a recession.

Obama turned a recession into a growing economy.

The president says YOU ARE WELCOME.
    ---The President is a disengaged Fool you just won't admit it

vCash

---The President is a disengaged Fool you just won't admit it
    The deepest recession since the depression, losing 750,000 per MONTH, gdp heading to -2.8% in his first year, now there is 200,000+ jobs and a gdp average of around 2.0% that includes 2009. He is doing a good job, you just won't admit it.

vCash

The deepest recession since the depression, losing 750,000 per MONTH, gdp heading to -2.8% in his first year, now there is 200,000+ jobs and a gdp average of around 2.0% that includes 2009. He is doing a good job, you just won't admit it.
    ---I guess that's why is so popular

vCash

Still waiting for those examples of taxes and regulation helping economic growth

vCash

Still waiting for those examples of taxes and regulation helping economic growth
    Show me where you asked for it.

I was under the impression that obama has raised taxes and regulations, but the economy is growing.

bush cuttin' taxes and regulations sure as hell didn't help the economy.

vCash

Show me where you asked for it.

I was under the assumption that obama has raised taxes and regulations, but the economy is growing.

bush cuttin' taxes and regulations sure as hell didn't help the economy.
    ---You can look for yourself----Show me any examples of tax and regulation helping economic growth ----please keep in mind that the Obama recovery is one of if not the weakest in history

vCash

---You can look for yourself----Show me any examples of tax and regulation helping economic growth ----please keep in mind that the Obama recovery is one of if not the weakest in history
    You mean this?

More Taxes and Regulation are not good for economic growth-----Even Obama should know that
    I don't see anywhere you asked me to show you.

See Big Bill Clinton! 3.8% gdp 20 MILLION jobs, raisin' taxes and regulations.

Conservatives are beating up obama for raisin' taxes and regulations and the economy is growing. A hell of a lot more than when bush was in office.

Now you are saying that recovery isn't good enough - a hell of a lot better than cuttin' taxes and regulations bush!

vCash

Why does everything about Obama have to include Bush-----Barack has been President for almost 6 years when is he going to stand on his own two feet------Don't look too hard you won't find any examples of increased tax and regulation helping economic growth

vCash

Why does everything about Obama have to include Bush-----Barack has been President for almost 6 years when is he going to stand on his own two feet------Don't look too hard you won't find any examples of increased tax and regulation helping economic growth
    He is standing on his own. Has brought us back from the depths of the recession the tax cuttin' and regulations cuttin' bush administration got us into.

Clinton raised taxes and regulations - I showed you that last post.

How about that time when republicans passed into law not regulating credit default swap and it ended tanking the economy? Cuttin' those regulations sure helped the economy.