SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

obama, climate change, and the international agreement

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-change-deal/

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki downplayed the reported developments in a statement on Wednesday.
    "Not a word of the new climate agreement currently under discussion has been written, so it is entirely premature to say whether it will or won't require Senate approval," she said. "Our goal is to negotiate a successful and effective global climate agreement that can help address this pressing challenge. Anything that is eventually negotiated and that should go to the Senate will go to the Senate. We will continue to consult with Congress on this important issue."

Lots of ambiguous words there....so in other words, if WE (obama and his crew) decide it needs senate approval they send it. AGAIN, complete disregard for the constitution...because he is finding ways AROUND it.

Oh..8th, this was originally from NYTimes and there is a comment from the WH...so skip your usual pitchfork/fire picture~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: obama, climate change, and the international agreement

I wonder if they sign this, this will get someone to sue Obammy for misuse of powers or violation of the Constitution. He seems to want to get sued or impeached, so he can be a "martyr" and whine and cry...

Most extra Constitutional POTUS since FDR.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

The "pressing challenge".... Explaining a hiatus of some decade plus in the predicted rate of change.

I reckon they can feel Tom Steyr's money dropping into their pockets soon....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Under the terms, co-signers would have to enact climate change policies but would be on the honor system for cutting to specific emissions levels and sending money to poor countries.

Good grief...when are we going to take care of OUR OWN!~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!