Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Iraq Vet beaten by as many as 20 assailants

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dayum Boy you been taking lessons from 8th about twist and spin aint ya?

Who here is "FIRED " up? Bitching OR whining?. from what Ive read. Most are simply commenting on the article and the fact that it happened.
    ^^^ THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dayum Boy you been taking lessons from 8th about twist and spin aint ya?

Who here is "FIRED " up? Bitching OR whining?. from what Ive read. Most are simply commenting on the article and the fact that it happened.
    We must be reading different things. I showed you where he started arguing with people. Its what you asked for. Its not like he walked in, quietly ate, and left and then they still followed and jumped him.

Words are what you make of them. I see whining and bitching when people ask where the media outcry is or where is Jessie and Sharpton on this story. You might see me being an idiot when I say perhaps this guy should have just went somewhere else to eat in the first place.

Telling me I'm dumb and ignorant is fine, but comparing me to 8th just hurts.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    We must be reading different things. I showed you where he started arguing with people. Its what you asked for. Its not like he walked in, quietly ate, and left and then they still followed and jumped him.

Words are what you make of them. I see whining and bitching when people ask where the media outcry is or where is Jessie and Sharpton on this story. You might see me being an idiot when I say perhaps this guy should have just went somewhere else to eat in the first place.

Telling me I'm dumb and ignorant is fine, but comparing me to 8th just hurts.
    I said show me where HE STARTED it. all the article says is Arguments started. YaJayJayackson and old Sharpless aint gonna go anywhere near this. I like Most would Love to see the Press cover it with the same slanted Gusto they showed in Ferguson.
    And Yea I prolly crossed a Line in sayin yer starting tro act like 8th. That was a LOW blow and Im sorry.

Now as to the whining and Crying shat. Its more like Ironic humour at the Press's Double standard
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    Read the whole story fellas. This dude was warned and still went in and started an argument. Not saying he deserved it, but damn that's just dumb. Something tells me there's more to this story. Nothing good though.

Regardless, sucks he got jumped.
    I did read the whole story. He goes into the waffle house after being advised by someone outside against it. An argument ensues and the cops show up and Weems and Knighten leave and go to a Huddle House in West Point, MS. They evidently were followed all of the way by 20 assailants. Now Weems and Knighten may have been unwise to enter the Waffle house but after the cops showed they DID GO TO A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOCATION AND WERE STILL ASSAULTED.

Also, I still don't get your "distinction" about this being in the deep south as opposed to another area of the country.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post

Also, I still don't get your "distinction" about this being in the deep south as opposed to another area of the country.
    It means he evidently hasn't been in LA, MS, AL, GA, etc. in the last 30 years.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Seriously - no one finds this story just a tiny bit fishy or strange. Go read a few different news (not opinion) reports on the story. There are little bits and pieces missing from each one. The marine had a concealed .45 on him. There were only 7 guys at the waffle house that mysteriously turned into 20 at the huddle house.

Also - how do you not notice over 20 people following you in a small town at 2:00 in the morning. And why did Knighten always find his friend in trouble? He was never there when it started.

Not saying he deserved to have his *** handed to him. Just that the story is odd.

Also - for vet

Brinkley said a Waffle House employee told police who answered a 1 a.m. disturbance call that a patron was creating a disturbance and upsetting other patrons. After he was asked to leave, employees also asked the other patrons to leave, Brinkley said.

Brinkley told AP that surveillance video and witness accounts indicate far fewer than 20 people were involved and watching.
    I'm assuming that patron was Weems.
    Last edited by Ton Loc; 8/29/2014 at 11:39 AM.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.