Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash

Re: Anothe one of Obammy's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    No it's the fault of REPUBLICAN secretary of states who move the voting machines around so democratic districts have fewer voting booths than republican ones do

Do you not follow current events? This was all over the news for weeks during the last election.

You swallow everything a Lib news organization spews dont you. Lemming
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

No it's the fault of REPUBLICAN secretary of states who move the voting machines around so democratic districts have fewer voting booths than republican ones do.

Do you not follow current events? This was all over the news for weeks during the last election.
    OH, please and powerful OZ...since you were referring to Rick Scott, the Governor of Florida...Please tell me how it works in Florida.

Go on...I'll wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    OH, please and powerful OZ...since you were referring to Rick Scott, the Governor of Florida...Please tell me how it works in Florida.

Go on...I'll wait...
    Heh. Just took him off Ignore, fixing to put him back on . already tired of his sh1t.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    i don't even like Obama much. as i have said multiple times, there are plenty of real reasons to not like him other than the BS ones you guys talk about.

how about the NSA, and letting Wall St. off the hook?

the fact is that someone needs to be dealing with the situation in Ferguson. it's out of hand. people aren't looting because this general died.
    I totally agree with you. Obama is every bit as bad as Bush was on these issues.

Where I part ways with you is that I detest the progressive entitlement culture. It destroys self-reliance and subsidizes repeated poor personal choices. And it goes hand in hand with the issues you listed. Anything that grows government threatens our civil liberties and, in the end, mostly benefits the super rich who wind up with the vast part of the entitlement benefits through programs like SNAP.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 8/26/2014 at 02:48 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    i don't even like Obama much. as i have said multiple times, there are plenty of real reasons to not like him other than the BS ones you guys talk about.

how about the NSA, and letting Wall St. off the hook?

the fact is that someone needs to be dealing with the situation in Ferguson. it's out of hand. people aren't looting because this general died.
    This is true Bro. But if you Notice, It doesn't matter What we criticize Obama for, 8th runs in with his sword swinging to defend him.
    You and the rest of the Board libs for the most part carry on reasonable conversations. You and Rock are prime examples of statin your point .

8th is just a Moran

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    You swallow everything a Lib news organization spews dont you. Lemming
    Since when is the Supervisor of Elections Miami-Dade county a lib new org?

MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Thousands of Miami-Dade voters took advantage of the final day of early voting Saturday.
    According to the Supervisor of Elections website, several locations posted wait times as long as six hours.
    At the Coral Reef Library, the wait was listed as 4 hours, but Arpa Kahn said she waited more than six.
    “It was exhausting,” Kahn said of her first voting experience. “I don’t have time to vote on election day. So today was my last chance to vote.”

Is the Supervisor of Elections making it up?

Good thing you put me on iggy so you wont have to see your stupidity.

vCash

MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Thousands of Miami-Dade voters took advantage of the final day of early voting Saturday.
    According to the Supervisor of Elections website, several locations posted wait times as long as six hours.
    At the Coral Reef Library, the wait was listed as 4 hours, but Arpa Kahn said she waited more than six.
    “It was exhausting,” Kahn said of her first voting experience. “I don’t have time to vote on election day. So today was my last chance to vote.”

I aint put ya back on yet ya dingleberry!
    Guess I needed to use ALL your post huh?

= Sooner8th,]Do you not follow current events? This was all over the news for weeks during the last election.
    Moronic Dildo breath idiot. Ill be sure and Let you know when I put ya back on Iggy KC. Yer still as ignorant as ever.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I aint put ya back on yet ya dingleberry!
    Guess I needed to use ALL your post huh?

Moronic Dildo breath idiot. Ill be sure and Let you know when I put ya back on Iggy KC. Yer still as ignorant as ever.
    And the Supervisor of Elections confirms their stories. Live with it dumbass. Talk about lemmings, if it comes from anywhere than faux "news" it's a lie.

vCash

I actually stole that from you.

Too funny.

And i know exactly how it is pronounced, it's just so perfect. BTW you forgot the quote marks around news.
    so yer sayin ya stole the use of "Faux" from me? you are delusional ,

vCash

And the Supervisor of Elections confirms their stories. Live with it dumbass. Talk about lemmings, if it comes from anywhere than faux "news" it's a lie.

Why should I live with it? you the one spewing that crap not me.
    You make fun of the "News" not me. you repeat all that YOU want to hear.
    Also you cant even make a complete sentence,
    Let me tell ya. Thats Bad, when I can correct yer Grammar and sentence structure.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Moronic Dildo breath idiot.
    LMMFAO!!!

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    LMMFAO!!!
    Look out he will say sompun bad about you . Oh wait he done did.

vCash

Look out he will say sompun bad about you . Oh wait he done did.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....oh wait, I don't give a ****.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

hey dumb****...they have a week to conduct early voting...so if you wait until the last minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    hey dumb****...they have a week to conduct early voting...so if you wait until the last minute...
    ANOTHER REPUBLICAN LIVING IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!! YOU VOTED FOR DUBYA TWICE!!! TWICE!!! ****ING LEMMING!!! BUSH SUCKS!!!! BUSH SUCKS!!! OBAMADONG ROCKS!!!
    Nice.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Okay, listen up! 8th, I have peemed you to try to explain how to get along..
    clearly, dint werk! You HAVE to understand that the way you go about these
    arguments do more to destroy the left of center position that any approach that
    is possible. Sometimes, you make a point, sometimes the rest of the board makes
    their point...this kind of intransigence is EXACTLY what is wrong with Congress and
    needs to be corrected...it is obvious, at least to me, that you belong with a number
    of the right wingnuts (that you so poudly list), only LEFT wingnut is the appropriate
    description for you! Haveta tell ya, in spite of your efforts, you aint doin' diddly...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Okay, listen up! 8th, I have peemed you to try to explain how to get along..
    clearly, dint werk! You HAVE to understand that the way you go about these
    arguments do more to destroy the left of center position that any approach that
    is possible. Sometimes, you make a point, sometimes the rest of the board makes
    their point...this kind of intransigence is EXACTLY what is wrong with Congress and
    needs to be corrected...it is obvious, at least to me, that you belong with a number
    of the right wingnuts (that you so poudly list), only LEFT wingnut is the appropriate
    description for you! Haveta tell ya, in spite of your efforts, you aint doin' diddly...
    Naw Bro, Hes Just an idiot that wants to fan the Flames.
    I will discuss anything with YOU or Yermom or a few others But as for HIM he gets Nothing from me
    Any one who has been on this board for any length of time understands how it works. This Moronic Dildo Breath just wants to attack . Fu$k him