Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Anothe one of Obammy's finest.

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: Anothe one of Obammy's finest.

does it say why they are going?
    are they handing out torches and pitchforks?

i swear, all it takes is reading Obama's name in an article to get you guys upset about something

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    does it say why they are going?
    are they handing out torches and pitchforks?

i swear, all it takes is reading Obama's name in an article to get you guys upset about something
    Dont much Care Bro. just kinda strange to me that He sends 3 aides to a Thugs funeral and None a to Generals that Died in a Combat zone.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

The General didn't look anything like one of his sons might have looked.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    The General didn't look anything like one of his sons might have looked.
    In other words, he wasn't black. It's been exposed for years now. There are just as many racist blacks as there are whites. There's no hiding from it anymore. There is a growing population of white libs that are ashamed to be white, especially when they're around or dealing with a black issue and it's tipped the balance to favor the blacks.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    In other words, he wasn't black. It's been exposed for years now. There are just as many racist blacks as there are whites. There's no hiding from it anymore. There is a growing population of white libs that are ashamed to be white, especially when they're around or dealing with a black issue and it's tipped the balance to favor the blacks.
    Many libs are plain ol ashamed to be alive. They're eaten up with angst that the world isn't the perfect liberal paradise that Marx and the boys promised them, and quite the opposite, the liberal philosophy itself is a great big stinking turd laid upon the earth by the losers who espouse liberalism.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Many libs are plain ol ashamed to be alive. They're eaten up with angst that the world isn't the perfect liberal paradise that Marx and the boys promised them, and quite the opposite, the liberal philosophy itself is a great big stinking turd laid upon the earth by the losers who espouse liberalism.
    Please don't insult the work "turd" like that.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Some libs simply don't like or condone humanity, and think the ideal world woud have few, if any peeps.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dont much Care Bro. just kinda strange to me that He sends 3 aides to a Thugs funeral and None a to Generals that Died in a Combat zone.
    Prove positive of how incredibly stupid you are. Still hung up on didn't go to nor send anyone to a Generals funeral that Died in a Combat zone. Does not matter that the report was full of lies and was put out for a "joke".

LEMMING
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 8/24/2014 at 05:31 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Prove positive of how incredibly stupid you are. Still hung up on didn't go nor send anyone to Generals funeral that Died in a Combat zone. Does not matter that the report was full of lies and was put out for a "joke".

LEMMING
    If you could muster a moment of coherence, would you mind explaining the "joke" part? Is Yahoo news a lemming site?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT View Post
    If you could muster a moment of coherence, would you mind explaining the "joke" part? Is Yahoo news a lemming site?
    One of the guys who tweeted it, added a fact he knew was not true as a joke to catch republicans blindly believing and passing it around the web. Talking about the general funerals story.

vCash

One of the guys who tweeted it, added a fact he knew was not true as a joke to catch republicans blindly believing and passing it around the web. Talking about the general funerals story.
    In truth he tweeted that the POTUS, VPOTUS or SecDef didn't attend. Hagel did indeed attend the General's funeral but the twitterer to whom you are referring admits it was just a mistake.

With that clarification, do you still find it appropriate for the White House to send reps to Brown's funeral?

vCash

In truth he tweeted that the POTUS, VPOTUS or SecDef didn't attend. Hagel did indeed attend the General's funeral but the twitterer to whom you are referring admits it was just a mistake.

With that clarification, do you still find it appropriate for the White House to send reps to Brown's funeral?
    It was another tweet that was passed around the rightwingnut blog set about bush and nixon attending generals to prove they will believe anything bad about obama.

If he had attended the rightwingnut story would have been it was just a photo op and he took all of the attention away from general and he interfered with the families grief.

YES I find it incredibly appropriate. He is the duly elected president of the United States and he can decide to send representatives to attend whoever's funeral he chooses without rightwingers completely freaking out.

vCash

It was another tweet that was passed around the rightwingnut blog set about bush and nixon attending generals to prove they will believe anything bad about obama.

If he had attended the rightwingnut story would have been it was just a photo op and he took all of the attention away from general and he interfered with the families grief.

YES I find it incredibly appropriate. He is the duly elected president of the United States and he can decide to send representatives to attend whoever's funeral he chooses without rightwingers completely freaking out.
    Shouldn't he send reps to every police shooting then?

vCash

I had to take these in two parts cause you like to jump around. So the tweet you were referencing wasn't about anything we discussed but something about Nixon? I wish you would diagram that conversation tree!

You can throw out your "if they had" strawman crap, but I am looking for facts. You like facts, right?

vCash

Shouldn't he send reps to every police shooting then?
    No, he can pick and choose whose and what funerals to go to. You on the right just can't wrap your head around he can pick and choose, your problem his choices does not agree with you and the rightwingnuts. Why does it have to be all or none?

Now, Dubya didn't attend a single funeral of any U.S. soldier killed in the line of duty in Afghanistan or Iraq during his tenure in office. Show me the outrage from then. He chose not to go and I can't believe you agree with that decision.

vCash

No, he can pick and choose whose and what funerals to go to. You on the right just can't wrap your head around he can pick and choose, your problem his choices does not agree with you and the rightwingnuts. Why does it have to be all or none?

Now, Dubya didn't attend a single funeral of any U.S. soldier killed in the line of duty in Afghanistan or Iraq during his tenure in office. Show me the outrage from then. He chose not to go and I can't believe you agree with that decision.
    I will skip your second paragraph cause you are using the same logic you seemingly dispelled in the first paragraph. I don't want you to continue to argue with yourself.

Let's get back to facts. You said Obama attended the funeral of a fallen General (just look at your own posts). He did not.

You are indeed fun.

vCash

I will skip your second paragraph cause you are using the same logic you seemingly dispelled in the first paragraph. I don't want you to continue to argue with yourself.

Let's get back to facts. You said Obama attended the funeral of a fallen General (just look at your own posts). He did not.

You are indeed fun.
    No I didn't. I said IF he did.

Of course you skip the second paragraph, it points out your hypocrisy.

Tell me how is

How is that arguing with myself?

vCash

Using the term rightwingnut as much as possible must be in the new and improved:

"Strategies For Progressive Losers and Trolls"

Olevet Posse Pistolero

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Using the term rightwingnut as much as possible must be in the new and improved:

"Strategies For Progressive Losers and Trolls"
    and, "rightwingnut" refers to constitutionality and limited government. Nutty, indeed.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.