Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Zimmerman just went full retard in Ferguson, What is that boy thinking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    In another post you regurgitated the general funeral story and you call me a dumbass.

Ignorant loser
    Bob, it's posts like this that make nobody want to even attempt consider your point of view.

Obama didn't attend the funeral. Biden didn't attend. Kerry didn't attend. Hagel attended briefly and did not play a major role. The assertion he did not attend was corrected. But don't let that fact get in your way as you rant in support of your cult of personality.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 8/24/2014 at 06:00 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Tell me the one about obama not going to the generals funeral.
    I even tried to help you in the other thread. Obama didn't go to the General's funeral. Neither did Joe Biden. Hagel did.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Zimcakes was present in NoCal this AM. I'll post the story shortly.
    Last edited by okiewaker; 8/24/2014 at 06:11 PM.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Tell me the one about obamadong being my favorite thing.
    Like everyone doesn't already know.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Bob, it's posts like this that make nobody want to even attempt consider your point of view.

Obama didn't attend the funeral. Biden didn't attend. Kerry didn't attend. Hagel attended briefly and did not play a major role. The assertion he did not attend was corrected. But don't let that fact get in your way as you rant in support of your cult of personality.
    Bob? Who's Bob?

No they didn't and there is no precedence for them attending. Bush didn't attend the funeral of Lt. Gen. Timothy Maude, who was killed in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the Pentagon, where was the OUTRAGE when he didn't go?

This is typical for conservatives and republicans, anything you can dream up to bash obama, including new standards of behavior that never existed before. Even when the tweet is a lie, you guys buy it and run with it. Now you guys got your panties in a twist about it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT View Post
    I even tried to help you in the other thread. Obama didn't go to the General's funeral. Neither did Joe Biden. Hagel did.
    Things I already knew. How is that helping me?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Things I already knew. How is that helping me?
    Do you really want me to quote you? I mean, I will if it helps you.

Edited: It was quoted in the post that you replied to. Did you read your portion?

vCash

In another post you regurgitated the general funeral story and you call me a dumbass.

Ignorant loser
    Ok Im takin you Off Ignore for awhile cause you just too much fun.

So are you implying that Obammy DID IN FACT attend General Greene's Funeral. Is that what you are saying? Cause thats what it sounds like to me. So Hagel went, Obammy played golf, Dint he? So how is that a Made up story? The one that was originally posted was a Hoax Much like The story I posted . But He IN FACT dint attend Nor did he SEND anyone in his name.

I dont Much care about what any other Pres. did or dint do. THIS HNIC dint atten nor did he send a deligate in his name
    Yet he does send 3 in his Name to attend a uneral of a Black punkassed Thug, Bite me Bitch.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Short story Long, Hooked that sucker fish HARD lol. KC/8th you are undoubtedly the Most ignorant poster that has ever graced this board.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Ok Im takin you Off Ignore for awhile cause you just too much fun.

So are you implying that Obammy DID IN FACT attend General Greene's Funeral. Is that what you are saying? Cause thats what it sounds like to me. So Hagel went, Obammy played golf, Dint he? So how is that a Made up story? The one that was originally posted was a Hoax Much like The story I posted . But He IN FACT dint attend Nor did he SEND anyone in his name.

I dont Much care about what any other Pres. did or dint do. THIS HNIC dint atten nor did he send a deligate in his name
    Yet he does send 3 in his Name to attend a uneral of a Black punkassed Thug, Bite me Bitch.
    You took me off iggy huh? You sure seem to know what I'm posting.

So, you take it off and your first response straight out of the box shows what a dumbass you are. I have NEVER said he attended the funeral. It was a hoax and you people fell for it hook, line and sinker. Now you can claim you knew all along you knew, but you ran out not attending the funeral like a good like lemming. Taking something that was made up out of thin blue air and running with it.

RUN LEMMING RUN!

vCash

You took me off iggy huh? You sure seem to know what I'm posting.

So, you take it off and your first response straight out of the box shows what a dumbass you are. I have NEVER said he attended the funeral. It was a hoax and you people fell for it hook, line and sinker. Now you can claim you knew all along you knew, but you ran out not attending the funeral like a good like lemming. Taking something that was made up out of thin blue air and running with it.

RUN LEMMING RUN!
    Uh Dumbass, when Other folks qoute yer ignernat rants It shows up in THEIR posts. you really are stupid sombitch aint ya?
    Now Show me WHERE I said I believed that story? I simply said Obammy dint go yet he sent 3 stooges to a Black assed Thugs funeral!
    Moronic Dido.

vCash

Short story Long, Hooked that sucker fish HARD lol. KC/8th you are undoubtedly the Most ignorant poster that has ever graced this board.
    I agree, and you know that's saying a whole helluva lot, because there have been some real losers.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Uh Dumbass, when Other folks qoute yer ignernat rants It shows up in THEIR posts. you really are stupid sombitch aint ya?
    Now Show me WHERE I said I believed that story? I simply said Obammy dint go yet he sent 3 stooges to a Black assed Thugs funeral!
    Moronic Dido.

I never said you believed it, I said you ran with it. You said obammy can send three people to "a black assed thugs funeral" but didn't send or go the generals funeral.

That is called running with it. OUTRAGE!

vCash

I never said you believed it, I said you ran with it. You said obammy can send three people to "a black assed thugs funeral" but didn't send or go the generals funeral.

That is called running with it. OUTRAGE!
    Do you take Pills to help make you this stupid?

vCash

Is that too hard for you to understand, pumpkin?

vCash

This is what you call obammy isn't it?

Ahhhhh, isn't that cute.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    This is what you call obammy isn't it?

Ahhhhh, isn't that cute.
    How are and ol vet typing so fast with one hand on each others dongs?

vCash

How are and ol vet typing so fast with one hand on each others dongs?
    You're just mad you have no friends. This is why you're so angry, and make up internet personas to come on here and vent isn't it?

Wouldn't you feel better if you came out of the closet and admitted who you used to be on here before you got booted? We all know - the gig is up LOSER.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Nope I guess you answered it. You do take em.Dumbocrap idiot.

vCash

Maybe with the obammycare disaster he's off his meds?

Olevet Posse Pistolero