Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Zimmerman just went full retard in Ferguson, What is that boy thinking ?

Gets into it with a couple Blacks and gets his White/hispanic arse in jail Dumas

Florida neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in July of 2013 of all charges related to the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was arrested Wednesday morning in Ferguson, Missouri after an altercation outside of a Dunkin’ Donuts, where Zimmerman allegedly aimed a handgun at two black teenagers who confronted him. - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/george-zim...ferguson/#fref
    http://nationalreport.net/george-zim...ferguson/#fref
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: Zimmerman just went full retard in Ferguson, What is that boy thinking ?

Musta been another couple of Obammy's sons!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Maybe KC//8th was one of em?!?!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

I just caint believe this!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Administrator
    vCash

Is that real? It can't be, right?!

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

wow, just wow. can't believe he did it
    Last edited by CK Sooner; 8/24/2014 at 12:26 AM.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

If this is true he should be put in jail for being an idiot----------------Just read that it is fake
    Last edited by REDREX; 8/23/2014 at 11:45 PM.

vCash

looking at the main page, it's a crappy onion ripoff

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Gets into it with a couple Blacks and gets his White/hispanic arse in jail Dumas

http://nationalreport.net/george-zim...ferguson/#fref
    Nothing you won't swallow. No words to say......................

vCash

have I said 8th is a moronic Dildo? Those I peemed last night come forward LOL

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Nothing you won't swallow. No words to say......................
    ---You would have loved it if it had been true

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---You would have loved it if it had been true
    After I posted this I sent Peems to several posters tellin em I was just chummin the water fer Idjit 8th LOL

vCash

KC//8th is on full blown retard mode - there was no doubt he'd take the bait!

...and yes, you peemed several people last night basically saying you were gonna get the stupid troll riled up, and to play along.

Not only is he stupid, he's incredibly gullible! And it goes without saying he's one pathetic LOSER!!!

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    KC//8th is on full blown retard mode - there was no doubt he'd take the bait!

...and yes, you peemed several people last night basically saying you were gonna get the stupid troll riled up, and to play along.

Not only is he stupid, he's incredibly gullible! And it goes without saying he's one pathetic LOSER!!!
    Not the one who posted a lie, show me where I went into "full blown retard mode".

Refer your dumbasses the priorities thread and the Anothe one of Obammy's finest thread, you can tell yourselfs over and over how you "baited" me.

Nothing you won't swallow. No words to say...................... is "full blown retard mode"?

Obama didn't go to a funeral.....wwwaaawwwaaaaWWWWAAAAAAA

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Not the one who posted a lie, show me where I went into "full blown retard mode".

Refer your dumbasses the priorities thread and the Anothe one of Obammy's finest thread, you can tell yourselfs over and over how you "baited" me.

Nothing you won't swallow. No words to say...................... is "full blown retard mode"?

Obama didn't go to a funeral.....wwwaaawwwaaaaWWWWAAAAAAA
    There's our boy!

Mamma take you back in yet ya big ol loser?

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

tis true. 8th, ya dumbazz

vCash

KC//8th is a big ol smelly fish that went for the bait hook line and sinker!

He might not be just a dumbass, but the world's biggest dumbass!

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

In another post you regurgitated the general funeral story and you call me a dumbass.

Ignorant loser

vCash

KC//8th is a big ol: SUCKER!!!

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    KC//8th is a big ol: SUCKER!!!
    Tell me the one about obama not going to the generals funeral.