Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nanimonai's Avatar
    vCash

Re: De’Mond Parker among 52 indicted in Tulsa gang drug trafficking

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post
    Why is it in almost all those highlights when they show a game score, we are losing? A&M 34, OU 0 !
    That was the Blake years for you. Not too many where we're winning.
    clever signature

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

That Syracuse game was one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. I almost fell off of the roof of my house celebrating the blocked field goal. (I lived a block from the stadium... the house with the porch swing on the corner of Brooks and Faerie Queen, and we had the only house from the roof of which you could see the brand-new jumbotron.)

Oh, to be young enough to make stupid decisions again... Sigh.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash
    I got to watch Donovan McNabb throw up in person! Woot!
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.
    Posted from iOS app

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by the_ouskull View Post
    That Syracuse game was one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. I almost fell off of the roof of my house celebrating the blocked field goal. (I lived a block from the stadium... the house with the porch swing on the corner of Brooks and Faerie Queen, and we had the only house from the roof of which you could see the brand-new jumbotron.)

Oh, to be young enough to make stupid decisions again... Sigh.

the_ouskull
    I was one of the crowd that stormed the field. Great win, but also a sign of just how bad things were back then, when you're celebrating beating Syracuse (at home).
    Last edited by ouflak; 8/27/2014 at 06:45 AM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash
    True. Syracuse was a big deal that year though. Frankly, I think McNabb not being 100% may have been a factor.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonersEnFuego's Avatar
    vCash

LOL, "KD" = 3.5 oz.
    "Hard work is for people short on talent." -George Carlin

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish...and feed yourself. He's a grown man. And fishing's not that hard." -Ron Swanson

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Lock him up and throw away the key! How dare he disgrace a place that gave him a chance to be somebody and do good things with his life.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jason White's Third Knee View Post
    I got to watch Donovan McNabb throw up in person! Woot!
    They were driving towards the north end zone when he puked, so I saw it close up through binoculars. Awesome! Looked like he was stepping out to audible, then...braahhhhahahahahah. Puke through the face mask.

We need to bring more yankee teams down here in September when it's good and hot: Boston College, Maryland, Penn State...being 'em on for some fun in the heat!

Of course, back then, we were still having 2 and 3 p.m. kickoffs. So, with our regular evening kickoffs now, maybe the heat would not be quite so bad on 'em.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Capitalism stymied. Demand he was supplying.
    "They don't bug me...they're not like the little brother down the street. They are more like the retarded cousin that drools and says silly things. I don't get mad at him. He knows no better." MiccoMacey