SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Braxton Miller reinjured his throwing arm, this is as bad for tOSU as . . .

. . . the guy who dots the I in script Ohio oversleeping and missing the game?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Braxton Miller reinjured his throwing arm, this is as bad for tOSU as . . .

And now it's official Miller is out for the season. Too bad for him and he is an exciting player to watch. No gloating here or the football gods will surely smite us.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

They'll be starting a true freshman now, correct? Tosu has had their fair share of adversity over the last few years. Oh well, having lived in Michigan the last few years I'll be more than happy to see us play msu in the playoffs. This injury should make the Spartans the favorites to win the big 10

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Wow. That's big pre season news. I know they don't really play anyone and play in an extremely slow conference, but still, they're a top five or so team and probably wouldn't have made the top fifteen without Miller.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

That sucks for Miller and tOSU. Get so close to the season and it's over before it started.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Ohio State has one ranked opponent on its schedule, and it doesn't meet them until Nov. 8. Forgive me if I don't sympathize with how much they'll struggle to eat their cream puffs. My gawd the filling is just too filling and it might take multiple bites to devour. Om nom nom

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Ohio State has one ranked opponent on its schedule, and it doesn't meet them until Nov. 8. Forgive me if I don't sympathize with how much they'll struggle to eat their cream puffs. My gawd the filling is just too filling and it might take multiple bites to devour. Om nom nom
    No need to sympathize, but please please do not cross the line into gloating. The football gods are watching. Remember '09.

of course I don't really believe in jinxes and football gods and we will be injury free this year, knock wood.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Tough break for this kid and the buckeyes, but with their schedule I could be their QB and they should still win at least 10 games this yr easily.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)