Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash

Re: Sooner Nation natives are restless tonight...

Come on Season
    Hells bells guys How many ways can 1/2 say a Man ort never ever never evr hit a Wimmens and the other 1/2 say that Bitch get all up in My grill Ima Pound her.
    **** me running lets let this shat go and think about FOOT BALL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I agree with the bold part. The rest, I have to call nonsense. There are guys that weigh 140#'s soaking wet and will break your jaw with one punch. Some peeps are just heavy handed. You also have guys that their face is one big button. You hit that button and the fist automatically fly's. She succeeded in getting his ire up then slapped him. He may have thought it was going to be nothing but an argument with a drunk girl and it took an unexpected left hand turn that caused him to automatically react. I don't know, you don't know.
    I'm generalizing - of course there are small people that would be a danger in a fight - women included. But it's unlikely and more unlikely if they are obviously intoxicated (emphasized in every report from both sides). I just doubt people really believe in this self defense stuff. Sure, it's justified by law. But applying Occam's Razor, what is more likely? Mixon really felt threatened --or-- getting slapped in the face really pissed him off? Most guys I know would not feel threatened, but almost all of them would get really pissed. I'm betting that's what happened to Mixon too, but as you say, I don't know.

Of course I could put out a pole and ask if people would be just as outraged if Mixon were a 2-star who at best might play special teams? Would they feel it was as unjust if he was a UT player? Not sure I'd get honest answers though.

vCash

if he was a ut player, he should be automatically and immediately be banned from Division 1, or whatever the division the major conferences are in.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Come on Season
    Hells bells guys How many ways can 1/2 say a Man ort never ever never evr hit a Wimmens and the other 1/2 say that Bitch get all up in My grill Ima Pound her.
    **** me running lets let this shat go and think about FOOT BALL
    I plan to find out

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I'm generalizing - of course there are small people that would be a danger in a fight - women included. But it's unlikely and more unlikely if they are obviously intoxicated (emphasized in every report from both sides). I just doubt people really believe in this self defense stuff. Sure, it's justified by law. But applying Occam's Razor, what is more likely? Mixon really felt threatened --or-- getting slapped in the face really pissed him off? Most guys I know would not feel threatened, but almost all of them would get really pissed. I'm betting that's what happened to Mixon too, but as you say, I don't know.

Of course I could put out a pole and ask if people would be just as outraged if Mixon were a 2-star who at best might play special teams? Would they feel it was as unjust if he was a UT player? Not sure I'd get honest answers though.
    I can honestly say I'd feel the same in this case. If he was a whorn I'd still think he was in the right, but I'd hardly give a damn.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    if he was a ut player, he should be automatically be banned from Division 1, or whatever the division the major conferences are in.
    Right answer!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Ah yes, sitting around the campfire, holding hands, singing Give Peace a Chance. Sounds beautiful man.
    ....or on the stairs.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I plan to find out
    Ya found you a Sh1t creek to stick yer paddle in and keep it going huh ?> LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    **** me running
    1) I am haunted by this mental image.
    2) I am equally bemused by considering how this might be done.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    1) I am haunted by this mental image.
    2) I am equally bemused by considering how this might be done.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Well, that's that. Joe was spotted after practice, supporting the players we will see play this year! Lucky sob may get the privilege of playing football for Oklahoma.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post

I think this team knows that it's bigger than any one player, and to win, everyone has to be ready when their name is called.
    From your lips to God's ears. Or from your keyboard to God's eyes. Something along those lines.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    It was for possession of hydrocodone or some ****
    She is probably needing hydrocodone now. Bad for Joe but glad she is off campus permanently.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

So has Molitor or whatever been dismissed from OU?
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

From reading piwares post it seems she has been.