Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Sooner Nation natives are restless tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    I just love on the ****ing Monday morning QB's..."well, if Mixon had only done this" or "if had done that"...BLAH BLAH BLAH

The was approached (reportedly several times) by a piece of ****, drunk off her ***, mouthy *** broad who decided she wanted to lay hands on him

Lesson to be learned here: if you are a female, you can get drunk, run your mouth, push people around, and you can even smack them...because if they retaliate...THEY are wrong...**** THAT

I have 4 daughters and I can assure you , I have taught them that once the decide they want to be a bad *** and smack a dude...they had better be prepared for happens next...TRUTH
    And you're a ****ing Tuesday morning head coach. If only Stoops had done this or if he had done that… BLAH BLAH BLAH

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    Yeah!

And don't forget that she's a junkie, dealer on the run from the law.

Let's not lose that part of the narrative.
    Whaaa? Hadn't heard that

Also, what kind of bruiser would Mixon be if in one punch he took out the woman's face... That was some powerful damage...

I wonder if she will think twice before getting mouthy again.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

HAHA...not a junkie dealer...but she was certainly 'on the run' from the law since she had a outstanding warrant. But hey, it was for jaywalking or some ****, so that doesn't really matter. I mean, we can pick and choose what laws we want to follow nowadays
    Umm, she was popped for a larger than personal use quantity of hydrocodone. Now, whether she was selling or just holding it for a good friend is unknown, but my characterization, overblown though it may be, is closer to the facts than the JunkieFelonSkank would probably want the truth to be.

Fair is fair, Joe loses a year of development toward his chosen career; she should get burned to the ground and go reinvent herself somewhere else. I'd personally suggest something she seems headed toward by inclination anyway. I think the Safari Club on Patpong Road I in Bangkok would be the perfect venue. There are several over on Soi Cowboy that are also known to hire western girls; admittedly mostly Eastern Europeans, but a trashy Texas girl would be a bit of a change up play. Phone numbers are in the book.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Umm, she was popped for a larger than personal use quantity of hydrocodone. Now, whether she was selling or just holding it for a good friend is unknown, but my characterization, overblown though it may be, is closer to the facts than the JunkieFelonSkank would probably want the truth to be.

Fair is fair, Joe loses a year of development toward his chosen career; she should get burned to the ground and go reinvent herself somewhere else. I'd personally suggest something she seems headed toward by inclination anyway. I think the Safari Club on Patpong Road I in Bangkok would be the perfect venue. There are several over on Soi Cowboy that are also known to hire western girls; admittedly mostly Eastern Europeans, but a trashy Texas girl would be a bit of a change up play. Phone numbers are in the book.
    She could also go to the building across from the Singapore Hilton and hang out there...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

You have proof of all of these alleged injuries? Joe must be one bad mofo...Mike Tyson like with his punches. I am sure the table that got in the way of her going down had NOTHING to do with those injuries.

And for someone who had a fractured jaw, she sure gave a pretty clear and coherent interview on the radio the next day.

There are still a lot of unknowns, but it certainly looks like Mixon is going to fight this...as well he should!

She is not a druggie skank, but she is obviously a ****ty drunk. Mixon is a kid who turned 18 a couple of hours before this happened, he made a bad decision in the heat of the moment and for that he is going to lose a lot...while the ****ty drunk proceeds as she did nothing wrong...
    Finally, someone with an honest take on this.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    And you're a ****ing Tuesday morning head coach. If only Stoops had done this or if he had done that… BLAH BLAH BLAH
    What does this even have to do with anything?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    She could also go to the building across from the Singapore Hilton and hang out there...
    Ah, yes Ocean Towers, the legendary 'Four Floors of Whores'! "It's not an adventure, It's a lifestyle!" (I so wanted to do T-Shirts and ball caps).

For giggles, she could go to work for Mustang Sallies with the trannies....but she'd actually be female! That'd put a warp on people's minds; so sly, lah!"

Yakin Boleh, yah, Boleh Tahan!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

What the **** are you babbling about??? I have not pontificated about what I think Stoops should/should not have done.

This is out of his hands...it's has Boren written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Pattaya Beach may be a better destination for her...

vCash

What the **** are you babbling about??? I have not pontificated about what I think Stoops should/should not have done.

This is out of his hands...it's has Boren written all over it.
    Your assuming it's Boren based on zero information. You're second guessing the punishment just as much as others might second guess Mixon's choice of retaliation. That's just how your rant sounds to someone that doesn't totally agree with you.

vCash

Your assuming it's Boren based on zero information. You're second guessing the punishment just as much as others might second guess Mixon's choice of retaliation. That's just how your rant sounds to someone that doesn't totally agree with you.
    I will agree with you that there is an amount of supposition on my part concerning Boren, but it is an educated guess...Stoops has talked about suspensions in the past Dvorcek and Broyles come to mind, but has refused to make one comment concerning Mixon. This leads me to believe that this is out of his hands.

I am pissed about this, I think the kid is getting the shaft because of external factors, e.g. Ray Rice, DGB, and the FSU situation. Those things should not be used against Mixon...he is a newly minted 18 y/o kid that found himself with a **** sandwich and very little bread. It is way too easy for those of us who are well past 25 y/o to tell a kid what he should have done...we have the benefit of life experiences that he does not.

vCash

I think we can find someone to run the ball.

vCash

I will agree with you that there is an amount of supposition on my part concerning Boren, but it is an educated guess...Stoops has talked about suspensions in the past Dvorcek and Broyles come to mind, but has refused to make one comment concerning Mixon. This leads me to believe that this is out of his hands.

I am pissed about this, I think the kid is getting the shaft because of external factors, e.g. Ray Rice, DGB, and the FSU situation. Those things should not be used against Mixon...he is a newly minted 18 y/o kid that found himself with a **** sandwich and very little bread. It is way too easy for those of us who are well past 25 y/o to tell a kid what he should have done...we have the benefit of life experiences that he does not.
    And I agree with you on much of that. I'll leave the external factors such as Ray Rice aside as I see no reason to get wound up about speculation I can't prove. The thing you and many other discount is that there was a verbal escalation prior to the physical escalation and all stories point to Mixon being fully involved in that. That DA called it out and he had access to every witness present and most of them were from Mixon's party. The physical encounter doesn't happen if there is no verbal escalation, so I don't feel Mixon is totally innocent here. I still don't think a full season suspension is the best choice of punishment, but it's a judgement call.

Sooner Rookie
    vCash

Ah, yes Ocean Towers, the legendary 'Four Floors of Whores'! "It's not an adventure, It's a lifestyle!" (I so wanted to do T-Shirts and ball caps).
    Actually it is Orchard Towers. A friend told me that. Yeah I heard it from a friend.

And I agree with you on much of that. I'll leave the external factors such as Ray Rice aside as I see no reason to get wound up about speculation I can't prove. The thing you and many other discount is that there was a verbal escalation prior to the physical escalation and all stories point to Mixon being fully involved in that. That DA called it out and he had access to every witness present and most of them were from Mixon's party. The physical encounter doesn't happen if there is no verbal escalation, so I don't feel Mixon is totally innocent here. I still don't think a full season suspension is the best choice of punishment, but it's a judgement call.
    So you have seen the video of this incident that makes the Ray Rice situation comparable to Joe's?

The Ray Rice video was immediately leaked. The Michigan video got released. All that while what is apparently "the worst assault on a woman of all time", is nowhere to be found a whole month after the incident, even when showing it would vindicate Molitar, the DA, and Boren, and would put an end to this bickering once and for all.

Oh yeah, let me ask for the one millionth time. Come someone explain to me why supposedly horrid video hasn't been made public yet??

vCash

You're right, my bad. It's been a few years....

And if you go back, Muddy's across the street from the taxi stand is great fun. You can get a pint of Old Speckled Hen and watch the accountants from Minneapolis getting poured into cabs of an evening by Shemen and taken back to their hotels; sure to awaken the next day to an entirely changed perspective on themselves!

vCash

I also agree about the verbal altercation and I am not discounting that fact...but I will submit that words are one thing and physically assaulting someone are two different things entirely. I would also like to go on record and say that Mixon is fact not completely innocent in this entire ordeal.

I also agree that it could be called jumping to conclusions adding Ray Rice to the discussion, but I think it is a fair assumption. Boren has proven to be politically savvy in the past and I think he doing so again in both the Mixon and Shannon case.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by manateepower View Post
    So you have seen the video of this incident that makes the Ray Rice situation comparable to Joe's?
    I don't think you're following the thread. I said I'm not assuming the Ray Rice video influenced the school punishment one way or another.

To answer your question, the DA got to the tape before anyone else could leak it and now the judge has ordered it to stay that way for now.

vCash

I also agree about the verbal altercation and I am not discounting that fact...but I will submit that words are one thing and physically assaulting someone are two different things entirely. I would also like to go on record and say that Mixon is fact not completely innocent in this entire ordeal.
    Yes, words are one thing, but once a situation escalates, emotions rule and reason goes out the window. And in today's society, the N-word can be part of a hate crime and the F-word is pretty close behind. I think it is relevant that the DA *did not* say the N-word was used and the only one sticking to that story is Mixon's lawyer. I give what Molitor says and what Mixon's lawyer says zero weight unless it can be backed up by witness and/or video evidence.

I don't think you're following the thread. I said I'm not assuming the Ray Rice video influenced the school punishment one way or another.

To answer your question, the DA got to the tape before anyone else could leak it and now the judge has ordered it to stay that way for now.
    The issue I have with that explanation is that that is not how the modern world works. Video of violent acts tend to get leaked very quickly, and even if they are removed shortly after the damage is already done, it is far too late, as people have downloaded it, made copies, etc.

I don't know exactly when the DA got to the tape. I am assuming he wasn't at the bar having a drink, and the second Mixon fled the scene, he went to the video room, stole the tape from the owner, drove right down to the courtoom, and presented it to the judge.

I have to assume that for a number of days, no one had any interest at all of posting this "violent video" on youtube or sending it to any media outlet, even though it is the biggest story in the Sooner's offeason, then the DA got his hands on it before anyone could change their minds.

Also, if the video is as bad as some claim it is, then how would the case be affected by showing it to the public? If Mixon really did punch her in the face, and everyone saw it, would that make it less likely to get a conviction?