Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: ESPN Dallas on Mixon and DGB

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    And that's what this has become, Boulder: Stoops and OU are taking over a parental function for whatever reason. Some people think that's a good thing; others think it's an overreach.
    Stoops has always taken over (at least some) parental functions once a player signs on and that's why he has been successful. If Switzer was rejuvenated to be a young man again, he would fail as a coach in today's game because he couldn't do that. So the question is more was he a bad parent in this situation.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Re: ESPN Dallas on Mixon and DGB

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    I predict neither DGB nor Mayfield will play this year. PC rules the day. We won't see Shannon nor DGB in Sooner unis, playing in games, that is. Maybe Mixon will stick, and play in the future, as will Mayfield.
    I'm wagering of those names you mentioned Mayfield is the only one we ever see in a Sooner uniform.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.