Re: This just said about Joe Mixon

It's the 'memory hole'.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    It's the 'memory hole'.
    Brilliant! Let's go re-write Joe to be a 3 star and we can shorten this thread to FAQ #14

"We'll win with him or without him"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

yep, now it's time to reinvent the facts so that they fit the conclusions drawn.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    So just out of the blue he punched her?

Gotta love the consolidation taking place in this story where this seems to be the only pertinent fact now.
    Don't you get it? Hitting a woman is wrong! Always, always,always. Any other details are simply irrelevant. Ma Barker or Mother Theresa it's all the same. I like you was at first skeptical when I read all of the posts from the "Never, ever hit a woman" crowd but I am slowing converting. Now if a woman were to punch my lights out at some eatery, it will just be "thank you sir (ma'am) may I have another" or in lieu of that I will attempt to summon a manager.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post

Don't you get it? Hitting a woman is wrong! Always, always,always. Any other details are simply irrelevant. Ma Barker or Mother Theresa it's all the same. I like you was at first skeptical when I read all of the posts from the "Never, ever hit a woman" crowd but I am slowing converting. Now if a woman were to punch my lights out at some eatery, it will just be "thank you sir (ma'am) may I have another" or in lieu of that I will attempt to summon a manager.
    Ima Knock her ****in head off. I will try to avoid a situation like that but some broad get all up in my face screamin and Hittin Ima clean her ****in clock. Plus any Nancy boy that thinks he wants to defend her Honor.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I think we hit the "long tail" on the curve.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Sorry, I was all delusional about a perceived right to defend ones self from physical harm.

Got my mind right here boss....

vCash

My father is one of those folks that believes you never hit a woman. Sure, he understands there are extreme case exceptions, but this one doesn't qualify for him. As a child, he witnessed an alcoholic uncle wail on his aunt so that set his world view forever. Now what if Bob Stoops is also one of those folks - did anyone consider that? If so, keeping a player on his team w/o punishment just wouldn't work for him. Not saying that's the case, but the number of people that feel that way is not a tiny percentage. Assuming this is all based on some PC pressure is pure speculation.

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

here ya go....

vCash

$274 ?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CK Sooner View Post
    here ya go....

vCash

vCash

There is an interesting line in that article I hadn't considered:

"He is to have no contact with Molitor or the state’s witnesses."

Could any OU players be state's witnesses? Tapper was rumored to be on the scene. Maybe this has something to do with the suspension vs. redshirt.

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    There is an interesting line in that article I hadn't considered:

"He is to have no contact with Molitor or the state’s witnesses."

Could any OU players be state's witnesses? Tapper was rumored to be on the scene. Maybe this has something to do with the suspension vs. redshirt.
    I'd say it's possible...maybe.

That means when the case is done he could be reinstated with a redshirt.

Guess some people don't learn their lessons. Saw Joe Mixon tonight on campus corner at 2AM. You'd think he would try to avoid a similar situation. At least for a while.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by flysooner9 View Post
    Guess some people don't learn their lessons. Saw Joe Mixon tonight on campus corner at 2AM. You'd think he would try to avoid a similar situation. At least for a while.
    So tell us what YOU were doing out on Campus Corner at 2AM?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by flysooner9 View Post
    As it turns out the administration has made sure Joe has plenty of extra time on his hands.

vCash

As it turns out the administration has made sure Joe has plenty of extra time on his hands.
    Im just wonderin if Young fly got into any trouble, after all HE was out on CC at 2 am .

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Im just wonderin if Young fly got into any trouble, after all HE was out on CC at 2 am .
    I hope not. He has sort of been left to find his own way. I'm sure if President Boren thinks it best to handle it this way then then it's all going work out fine. Perhaps he was just getting up early to run his paper route.

vCash

I hope not. He has sort of been left to find his own way. I'm sure if President Boren thinks it best to handle it this way then then it's all going work out fine. Perhaps he was just getting up early to run his paper route.
    I were talking about Flysooner the Poster , WTF was HE doing out at CC at 2 am?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I were talking about Flysooner the Poster , WTF was HE doing out at CC at 2 am?
    He was hoping to run into a drunk chick and handle the situation in the more traditional manner.