Csont'e York sucker punch

Geez. Just watched this video. Michigan needs to throw him off the team. See ya. End of story. If the video tape of Mixon is anything like this, I think OU's hand will be forced.

vCash

Re: Csont'e York sucker punch

What Video?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Go to YouTube and search Csont'e York. Should be the first one that is listed. Not a good look for Michigan.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Watch the group towards the top of the frame.

Honestly, I'm kinda done w/ all the preseason drama.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirlNeugene View Post

Watch the group towards the top of the frame.

Honestly, I'm kinda done w/ all the preseason drama.
    Wow,
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

Its really kind of tragic. York punched the guy mostly because he (the victim) introduced himself. The victim says: "my name is John. Nice to meet you."

York stands there a few moments, realizes he doesn't even know how to pronounce his own name, gets mad, is too stupid to handle his inner turmoil, so he punches the guy.

Your honor, my client pleads not guilty due to the negligent actions of his mother in naming him some nonsensical garble of letters and apostrophes.

Sooner Benchwarmer SoonerMachine's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cleller View Post
    Your honor, my client pleads not guilty due to the negligent actions of his mother in naming him some nonsensical garble of letters and apostrophes.
    "Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you!" -Bill Hicks