Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash

Re: Heh, I like this

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    There you go again talking and making sense, but as for me.....................I really have a thing about dong.
    Yep
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    Not sure, but it's fun either way.
    I kinda Like the fact I can stir him up and Not even know what hes sayin LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I kinda Like the fact I can stir him up and Not even know what hes sayin LOL
    It might not have been either of us - it could just be that his vibrator got wedged in too deep!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

It might not have been either of us - it could just be that his vibrator got wedged in too deep!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Yep
    There you go talking about dong again.

vCash

There I go, craving the obamadong again.
    Stop it. You're killin me!

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Stop it. You're killin me!
    Dayum Curly, He keeps talkin about Dong a lot dont he?

vCash

Dayum Curly, He keeps talkin about Dong a lot dont he?
    He loves him some obamadong! I wish that damn Turd would never have got him started. Now it's all KC//8th can talk about.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

He loves him some obamadong! I wish that damn Turd would never have got him started. Now it's all KC//8th can talk about.
    He seems to be only sayin it to you tho. Ya think hes tryin to hit on ya?

vCash

He seems to be only sayin it to you tho. Ya think hes tryin to hit on ya?
    I didn't wanna say anything, but he's been sending me PM's trying to check my situation out.

I think he was pissed when I told him I didn't swing from the same side of the plate as him and obammy, not to mention the tranny moochelle.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Some people can't handle the truth
    Some people WON'T hear the truth. (Sooner8th, Rock on Sooner, etc.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Rock is pretty good People. 8th is a Moronic dildo.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Coming from a bunch of people who are just making **** up. Look at the posts above and ALL of it is made up. They just can't stop talking about dong.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

You can't even have a rebuttal without reguirtating a talking point. There is no disagreement here, what you about obama is simply not the truth.

and btw - the idiot you voted for TWICE did a hell of a lot more to destroy America than obama ever could.
    Uhmmm, who did I vote for twice? How would you know if I did or didn't?

Since you did not reply to my comment, when did you take the Alinsky course? Where were you indoctrinated at?
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Uhmmm, who did I vote for twice? How would you know if I did or didn't?

Since you did not reply to my comment, when did you take the Alinsky course? Where were you indoctrinated at?
    What is there to reply to? All you did and did again on this post is just regurgitate ignorant rightwing talking points.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Alinsky espoused his plan to take over the US government. Hillary, Jarrett, Obama, and others are all disciples of this guy. Why won't you accept that fact? Or do you deny Alinsky exists and his thoughts are down for posterity?
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Alinsky espoused his plan to take over the US government. Hillary, Jarrett, Obama, and others are all disciples of this guy. Why won't you accept that fact? Or do you deny Alinsky exists and his thoughts are down for posterity?
    Accept it as fact like you do? Without a single shred of evidence? You do realize this guy died in 1972 when obama was 11? Why don't you just admit that you lemming and a rube who believes ANYTHING ANY rightiwngnut webstie puts out. If meeting with Sal or saying his writing influenced or interview him makes you, like the ones you listed,a commie who hates America you really need to read this.

Ironically, Mitt Romney's father George, the one-time governor of Michigan, met with Alinsky in 1967 to ask his advice about addressing the racial turmoil following that summer's Detroit riots. "I think you ought to listen to Alinsky," the liberal Republican advised his political allies (see T. George Harris' Romney's Way, 1968). "It seems to me that we are always talking to the same people. Maybe the time has come to hear new voices." When this anecdote surfaced earlier this year on the right-wing blogosphere, conspiracy-minded extremists used it as evidence that Mitt Romney had also, like Obama, been infected by Alinsky's influence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-...b_1663154.html

RUH ROH

So Mitt's daddy was a commie too huh? Do you think being raised by a commie has more or less influence on you than some guy who you never met? So Mitt is an American hating commie too huh?

Not exactly working out for you is it?

I do take it as fact that you are a lemming and a rube who simply regurgitates talking points without checking them out.

vCash

Now you are making a claim that "Alinsky espoused his plan to take over the US government." I looked and cannot find anything on it.

Show me where he "espoused" that.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Accept it as fact like you do? Without a single shred of evidence? You do realize this guy died in 1972 when obama was 11? Why don't you just admit that you lemming and a rube who believes ANYTHING ANY rightiwngnut webstie puts out. If meeting with Sal or saying his writing influenced or interview him makes you, like the ones you listed,a commie who hates America you really need to read this.

Ironically, Mitt Romney's father George, the one-time governor of Michigan, met with Alinsky in 1967 to ask his advice about addressing the racial turmoil following that summer's Detroit riots. "I think you ought to listen to Alinsky," the liberal Republican advised his political allies (see T. George Harris' Romney's Way, 1968). "It seems to me that we are always talking to the same people. Maybe the time has come to hear new voices." When this anecdote surfaced earlier this year on the right-wing blogosphere, conspiracy-minded extremists used it as evidence that Mitt Romney had also, like Obama, been infected by Alinsky's influence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-...b_1663154.html

RUH ROH

So Mitt's daddy was a commie too huh? Do you think being raised by a commie has more or less influence on you than some guy who you never met? So Mitt is an American hating commie too huh?

Not exactly working out for you is it?

I do take it as fact that you are a lemming and a rube who simply regurgitates talking points without checking them out.

Waaa! you called my obamadong supplier a commie! Waaa!
    You're such a ****'n lemming.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    You're such a ****'n lemming.
    How am I the lemming here. I see you're talking about dong AGAIN.

WOW, really got a thing for it don't you?