Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Heh, I like this

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    How am I the lemming here. Just because I'm craving the obamadong AGAIN?

WOW, I really gotta have some more of the obamadong, know what I mean?
    No, I really don't. Now, quit talking to us about obamadong!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Now you are making a claim that "Alinsky espoused his plan to take over the US government." I looked and cannot find anything on it.

Show me where he "espoused" that.
    Rules for Radicals...

who or what is "the enemy" he talks about...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Rules for Radicals...

who or what is "the enemy" he talks about...
    You are the expert on him, you tell me. I am not making the accusations, you are and you have yet to back a single one up. So show me in Rules for Radicals where it says his goal is to overthrow the government.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    No, I really don't. Now, quit talking to us about obamadong!

WOW - there you go again talking about dong. You just cant stop talking about it can you?

vCash

WOW - here I am again talking about obamadong. I just cant stop talking and dreaming about it can you?
    Uhhh yeah, I don't think about it at all.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    Uhhh yeah, I don't think about it at all.
    You keep bringing it up.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

You are the expert on him, you tell me. I am not making the accusations, you are and you have yet to back a single one up. So show me in Rules for Radicals where it says his goal is to overthrow the government.
    Whoa!!! I thought you were the expert on everything and the rest of us were all dumb asses? I wish you'd make up your mind.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Whoa!!! I thought you were the expert on everything and the rest of us were all dumb asses? I wish you'd make up your mind.
    It's called GOOGLE, use it to back up your claims.

Funny how when I make claims there are demands I back it up with links. But when THA demands I take an unproven "fact" for an actual fact no one on here expects him to back it up with any kind of link.

vCash

I see the Moronic Dildo is still suffering from Diarrhea of the mouth thru the keyboard.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash
    Typical Alinsky move by 8th... Throw what they say back at them with disdain and deride their opinion or belief until people discount it. You are in the minority 8th. While most people may not be as conservative as me, the people that earn money and pay taxes are not aligned with the views of Alinsky.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Typical Alinsky move by 8th... Throw what they say back at them with disdain and deride their opinion or belief until people discount it. You are in the minority 8th. While most people may not be as conservative as me, the people that earn money and pay taxes are not aligned with the views of Alinsky.
    Typical rightwingnut teabagger move by tha, makes a claim then screams ALINSKY when he can't back it up. You made a claim that alinsky wanted to over throw the government but won't provide the proof while demanding I take what you say as fact. You mentioned his book so it should be simple to provide the proof, you already know the source.

Prove it or shut up.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Typical rightwingnut teabagger move by tha, makes a claim then screams ALINSKY when he can't back it up. You made a claim that alinsky wanted to over throw the government but won't provide the proof while demanding I take what you say as fact. You mentioned his book so it should be simple to provide the proof, you already know the source.

Prove it or shut up.
    I would say that providing the playbook for those that did want to overthrow the government counts.

Bill Ayers: "Standing right next to the world as such, a world that could be or a world that should be and committing ourselves to work toward that better world."

Bill Ayers slightly butchering a Saul Alinsky quote. We don't have to guess what Ayers is/was all about. He is happy to tell us.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    I would say that providing the playbook for those that did want to overthrow the government counts.

Bill Ayers: "Standing right next to the world as such, a world that could be or a world that should be and committing ourselves to work toward that better world."

Bill Ayers slightly butchering a Saul Alinsky quote. We don't have to guess what Ayers is/was all about. He is happy to tell us.
    WOW - hitting all the wingnut talking points huh? Bill Ayers? "Standing right next to the world as such, a world that could be or a world that should be and committing ourselves to work toward that better world."

Says I want to overthrow the government? What about all the teabaggers who say they want to take our country back? What about the same teabaggers why say if we don't get our way with the ballot box we will with the second admendment?

AGAIN, show me in the "playbook" where it says he wants to overthrow the government.

Put up or shut up.

vCash

Is 8TH still talkin about Dong?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

WOW - hitting all the wingnut talking points huh? Bill Ayers? "Standing right next to the world as such, a world that could be or a world that should be and committing ourselves to work toward that better world."

Says I want to overthrow the government? What about all the teabaggers who say they want to take our country back? What about the same teabaggers why say if we don't get our way with the ballot box we will with the second admendment?

AGAIN, show me in the "playbook" where it says he wants to overthrow the government.

Put up or shut up.
    So in your enlightened view you don't think providing the roadmap to guys like Ayers counts? Of course he wouldn't have directly advocated an overthrow of the government or he most likely would have been arrested.

vCash

So in your enlightened view you don't think providing the roadmap to guys like Ayers counts? Of course he wouldn't have directly advocated an overthrow of the government or he most likely would have been arrested.
    OH......so now "it's he wouldn't have directly advocated an overthrow of the government" HUH? So you are saying he didn't.

Like I said, either put up or shut up. Looks like you need to shut up.

vCash

OH......so now "it's he wouldn't have directly advocated an overthrow of the government" HUH? So you are saying he didn't.

Like I said, either put up or shut up. Looks like you need to shut up.
    Did I ever say anywhere that he could be quoted in his book as advocating an overthrow of the government. What I said was "I would say that providing the playbook for those that did want to overthrow the government counts"

It's called a counter argument. It is meant to refute a larger premise and present another viewpoint. Just want to clear that up for you.

One more thing, the "Teabagger" or "wingnut" stuff , adds nothing to any point you are trying to make as you really have no idea. It just seems like a you have a need to hurl an insult for no apparent reason.

vCash

Did I ever say anywhere that he could be quoted in his book as advocating an overthrow of the government. What I said was "I would say that providing the playbook for those that did want to overthrow the government counts"

It's called a counter argument. It is meant to refute a larger premise and present another viewpoint. Just want to clear that up for you.

One more thing, the "Teabagger" or "wingnut" stuff , adds nothing to any point you are trying to make as you really have no idea. It just seems like a you have a need to hurl an insult for no apparent reason.
    There you go again, what you said was "it's he wouldn't have directly advocated an overthrow of the government". What you said was right above you. Copy and paste. Now you say you provided a playbook. You admit you cannot show me in the book where he says to overthrow the government, but somehow, someway in your mind he is still advocating overthrowing the government. The only place you get that is from rightwingnut websites. As for tea baggers, tell me how saying they want to take our country back and if we don't get our way with the ballot box we will with the second amendment is not advocating over throwing the government.

vCash

There you go again, what you said was "it's he wouldn't have directly advocated an overthrow of the government". What you said was right above you. Copy and paste. Now you say you provided a playbook. You admit you cannot show me in the book where he says to overthrow the government, but somehow, someway in your mind he is still advocating overthrowing the government. The only place you get that is from rightwingnut websites. As for tea baggers, tell me how saying they want to take our country back and if we don't get our way with the ballot box we will with the second amendment is not advocating over throwing the government.
    Is your sole purpose to be here just to act as an irritant? I can't even decipher what you are writing about.

vCash

Is your sole purpose to be here just to act as an irritant? I can't even decipher what you are writing about.
    You can't? No wonder you believe rightwingnut website crap.