vCash

Boomer Sooner! I can't find any confident VOLS fans here in East Tennessee,

Offering prop bets, 2-year bets, whatever. Slackers.

I've been waiting for this game for years, I think it was scheduled by 2004 when I moved here, if not shortly after.

I cleaned up on the SuperBowl this year, lots of Peyton fans here still think he can win a Championship Game, like fish in a barrel I tell ya.

Maybe I'll get one of them inebriated soon and get a wager. Either way, it'll be my first game in Norman in a long while.

Two things:

A) What's new in the last many years on gameday? I know the old Social Work Bldg is now a parking lot. O'Connells too, right? Campus Corner? Guess I can't get a Double-Onion Cheeseburger at the Quarter House. Can I still wander between a pizza joint and Joe's Taverna without going outside?

2) Any good smack talk you can think of to provoke some VOLS into betting? Should I just chant "SEC, SEC?"
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    You go Boy trying to follow your logic here Is like chasin a chicken .

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I can't find any confident VOLS fans here in East Tennessee,

You must not be willing to give enough points. I know I would want at least 28. This is a horrible Tennessee team and you guys are a consensus top 3 preseason team with a highly regarded QB. The game should not be close.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

Administrator
    vCash

Re: I can't find any confident VOLS fans here in East Tennessee,

Rouge, where in E. Tennessee are you located? Maybe they are too focused on the new ETSU football team.