SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Louisiana Tech game

6. Ignore 5 above because its heresy.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    5. Stay away from all college football broadcast on Saturday and Sunday, then find the replay on the innerwebs for free on Monday.
    How soon do they post the playbacks for the PPV games on soonersports.tv? Since they have the exclusive rights from the beginning, seems like there'd be no reason they couldn't post it right after the game. I just can't remember how fast they get them up there.

vCash

You know that I'll continually keep watching updates as the night progresses. Hopefully, Fox sports will carry some highlights afterward. (And perhaps the game on Sunday or Monday) Otherwise, as my son is a "techie", I'm certain he'll figure out something...The season can't get here soon(er) enough..

BOOMER

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    How soon do they post the playbacks for the PPV games on soonersports.tv? Since they have the exclusive rights from the beginning, seems like there'd be no reason they couldn't post it right after the game. I just can't remember how fast they get them up there.
    Don't know about SSTV, but Fox has always had a replay of it, usually no later than Sunday night. Might want to keep tabs on your local listings (i.e. Fox College)
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SouthFortySooner's Avatar
    vCash

I've walked the slippery slope of avoiding media or family or friends or coworkers with little success.
    " Ok children put your hands on your heart... and face Norman."