Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Hillary criticizing Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    It amazes me that conservatives are shocked that a democrat criticizes another democrat. You have to come up with all kinds of political reasons for her to do it, she did support the war with Iraq so maybe she is just more hawkish than obama? I didn't see any republican criticizing bush in 2006 who was getting ready to run for pres in '08. If anyone had your party would have branded them a rino and run them out of the party.

And you call us lemmings.
    I'm certainly not a conservative - I'd be labeled a centrist in most states outside OK. But it's hard not to project political reasons on Hilary given her de facto leading candidate status. And I'm not saying it's bad - it just is what it is. I'm certainly not going to base my vote on some campaign spin, but every candidate seems to think it is necessary to do it. I'm sure Hilary does differ from Obama on many issues; I just don't see any reason to go public with criticism other than political gain.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    HAHAHAHA - you're killing me, Vet. With our current election system of big money buying campaigns, that mythical person you reference has no chance of even making it as far as the primaries.
    Dont you think its time we as Citizens say this!

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dont you think its time we as Citizens say this!

Absolutely! It's the only thing that would make a difference. But how do you unite 2 groups of people who have been brain-washed for generations to oppose each other? We're all going down with the ship instead of forming a team to bail out the water.

BTW, love that cartoon!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Absolutely! It's the only thing that would make a difference. But how do you unite 2 groups of people who have been brain-washed for generations to oppose each other? We're all going down with the ship instead of forming a team to bail out the water.

BTW, love that cartoon!
    Well the amount of independent voters seems to be growing so there might be hope.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Well the amount of independent voters seems to be growing so there might be hope.
    But could there ever be a viable Independent Candidate
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

But could there ever be a viable Independent Candidate
    I'd say Perot was since he almost got 20% of the vote in 1992. Of course he had the money to back his own campaign, too. I think Wallace won a few states in the 70's.

vCash

I'd say Perot was since he almost got 20% of the vote in 1992. Of course he had the money to back his own campaign, too. I think Wallace won a few states in the 70's.
    I have always felt Perot was in it Only to make sure Bush1 dint win. He dropped out after Slick gained in the Poles and only came back after Bush1 regained the pole lead.

vCash

I have always felt Perot was in it Only to make sure Bush1 dint win. He dropped out after Slick gained in the Poles and only came back after Bush1 regained the pole lead.
    He certainly didn't like bush but I thought he was hurting Slick Willie more that daddy bush...long time ago and I may not remember it correctly. Funny thing was that daddy bush had a 90% approval rating just a year and a half before the election primarily due to desert storm and it all evaporated due to the recession. The economy, the economy, the economy...

vCash

He certainly didn't like bush but I thought he was hurting Slick Willie more that daddy bush...long time ago and I may not remember it correctly. Funny thing was that daddy bush had a 90% approval rating just a year and a half before the election primarily due to desert storm and it all evaporated due to the recession. The economy, the economy, the economy...
    Perot Hated B1. Him and the Dims Kept hammering home the "Read My Lips" deal . They are the ones who pushed thru the Tax increase's as a rider to another Bill that B1 would have been equally ridiculed for had he vetoed the mess.

Party ****in Politics at its best.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Perot Hated B1. Him and the Dims Kept hammering home the "Read My Lips" deal . They are the ones who pushed thru the Tax increase's as a rider to another Bill that B1 would have been equally ridiculed for had he vetoed the mess.

Party ****in Politics at its best.
    Where do you get this stuff at? He agreed to it as part of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 that bush not only signed but released a statement saying we can raise taxes while it was being negotiated.

At the end of June, Bush released a statement stating that "it is clear to me that both the size of the deficit problem and the need for a package that can be enacted require all of the following: entitlement and mandatory program reform, tax revenue increases, growth incentives, discretionary spending reductions, orderly reductions in defense expenditures, and budget process reform."

All them dems fault, I have to laugh.

vCash

Where do you get this stuff at? He agreed to it as part of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 that bush not only signed but released a statement saying we can raise taxes while it was being negotiated.

At the end of June, Bush released a statement stating that "it is clear to me that both the size of the deficit problem and the need for a package that can be enacted require all of the following: entitlement and mandatory program reform, tax revenue increases, growth incentives, discretionary spending reductions, orderly reductions in defense expenditures, and budget process reform."

All them dems fault, I have to laugh.
    Moran. I never said It was all the Dims Fault, I said it was PARTY POLITICS
    Until we get rid off Idiots like you who think the Democrats are the second coming, this country will continue down the sh1tter.

You seem to have sold out Lock stock an barrel to the Lib Dem mold.
    I dont much care for a Lot that the Hard right Pushes nor the Hard left. Lets meet in the Middle and do whats right for this country and the Majority of our citizens.

vCash

Moran. I never said It was all the Dims Fault, I said it was PARTY POLITICS
    Until we get rid off Idiots like you who think the Democrats are the second coming, this country will continue down the sh1tter.

You seem to have sold out Lock stock an barrel to the Lib Dem mold.
    I dont much care for a Lot that the Hard right Pushes nor the Hard left. Lets meet in the Middle and do whats right for this country and the Majority of our citizens.
    First you claim dems pushed it through with a bill he wouldn't veto, so yeah you are trying to blame the dems.

I've sold out Lock stock an barrel to the Lib Dem mold? You are the one who is making stuff up and trying to revise history, seems to me you're the one who is the sell out.

They are the ones who pushed thru the Tax increase's as a rider to another Bill that B1 would have been equally ridiculed for had he vetoed the mess.

vCash

First you claim dems pushed it through with a bill he wouldn't veto, so yeah you are trying to blame the dems.

I've sold out Lock stock an barrel to the Lib Dem mold? You are the one who is making stuff up and trying to revise history, seems to me you're the one who is the sell out.
    Go away boy ya bother me. I aint in the mood to sling sh1t back and forth with ya today.

vCash

Go away boy ya bother me. I aint in the mood to sling sh1t back and forth with ya today.
    Yeah because you don't have a leg to stand on. Just admit you made it up and move on.

To get to the middle we have to pull the radical party of the right away from thinking eric cantor is not a conservative. What the tea party is trying to do and on some level has succeeded in is to pull the republicans so far right that the right that reagan wouldn't be considered to be far right and bush 1 almost a liberal. The middle ground you speak of now, use to be conservative and we on the left are not going to go for that.

vCash

Like I said Im kinda tired of insulting yer ignorant asz, Welcome to Ignore. Bye Bye

vCash

Like I said Im kinda tired of insulting yer ignorant asz, Welcome to Ignore. Bye Bye