Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: Is Trevor Knight a one-hit wonder?

I never thought he was that shaky. Even the early games, it seemed like less than 5 bad throws combined with a bunch of weird **** like tipped balls, dropped balls, and a few timing issues that seemed to be 50/50 QB and WR issues. My biggest concern is his sturdiness. I had the same worries with Sam B. But I've never doubted TK's talent or grasp of his position.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Snrinhouston View Post
    Knight is incredibly talented, focused, and driven. Barring injury, the rest of his OU career should be sensational.
    Totally agree. Unless he is a one hit wonder.

Trevor has too much ability to be a one hit wonder. He has all of the talent as Johnny Manziel, both his arm and his feet, and is a little bigger. He would have to completely slack off, which he has not done, or be completely mishandled by Huepel for him to be unsuccessful at the college level.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerwake's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    I never thought he was that shaky. Even the early games, it seemed like less than 5 bad throws combined with a bunch of weird **** like tipped balls, dropped balls, and a few timing issues that seemed to be 50/50 QB and WR issues. My biggest concern is his sturdiness. I had the same worries with Sam B. But I've never doubted TK's talent or grasp of his position.
    I've thought the same thing. I'm worried he won't finish the season.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerwake View Post
    If we stay away from that zone read stuff that everyone is so in love with, I like TKs chances of remaining healthy. We only ran it a few times in the Sugar bowl and that seems about right. Sparingly to keep them on their toes, but not enough they could ever predict it. The main damage he should do with his legs should come from escaping the pass rush.

vCash

I do think he was pretty shaky for most of the season, the part where he played anyway. LOL

That being said, obviously his Sugar Bowl performance was beyond legit, and I expect that barring some unforeseen craziness, that it should have him primed for an excellent season.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerwake View Post
    Let's put a pink ribbon on him and make him stand on the sideline, then he would finish the season.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Trevor Knight made a believer out of me in the sugar bowl. This young man is going to have a great career and I actually think he will get better this season.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Well, he's a smart kid with an experienced line in front of him. I think the rbs will do enough in the run game, and picking up blitzes, to allow him some time in the pocket. It'll be nice to have a mobile qb certainly, no question.