Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    vCash

Re: Oooh The Cops killed a Black boy Lets go loot sompun!

Quote Originally Posted by JLMSOONER View Post
    I do like it here. I live in south county so a ways away from the nonsense. But, you can find trouble about anywhere if that is what you are looking for. It's unfortunate because St. Louis is a great town with lots of culture and diversity. Lot's of things to do. Really enjoy Ram's games even though they haven't been that great. But they are improving. I will be glad to see Sam back this year even though most Ram's fans do not like him. Tough crowd here unless it is about the Cards or Blues.
    My sister and her family have lived in Florissant for 20+ years. We've spent many summer vacations in her back yard, and she doesn't live that far from where the incident took place.

She lives in a really nice area, but I've noticed the last few times I've visited that the 'nice' area she lives in is shrinking around her. The last time I went (about a year ago), I could hardly recognize the commercial areas only a couple of miles from her neighborhood.

I think a lot of folks have a poor opinion of St. Louis (not sure why, but anytime I mentioned to others I was traveling to St. Louis, they would reply with a "ugh, why?", or "really?!"). In reality, it's a great city. If you're a sports fan, you're covered (from pro to high school sports), and there's so much to see/do in the area. To this day, the best 4th of July I've ever had was at the VP Fair, watching fireworks over the arch on the river.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I think a lot of folks have a poor opinion of St. Louis (not sure why, but anytime I mentioned to others I was traveling to St. Louis, they would reply with a "ugh, why?", or "really?!").
    did you NEVER see Family Vacation? lol...sorry just had to throw that out there...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Looks like the police were looking for the kid that was shot because he had done a strong arm robbery earlier that day-----
    what will Al Sharpton say now

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Looks like the police were looking for the kid that was shot because he had done a strong arm robbery earlier that day-----
    That the Poor young man that the White Police officer Murdered in cold blood was Not a robber he just used persuasion to convince another person to make him a loan.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    That the Poor young man that the White Police officer Murdered in cold blood was Not a robber he just used persuasion to convince another person to make him a loan.
    He was an honor student and going to college...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

QT is getting a lot of Pub---They have to be hating the clips of the burned out store

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    ...but, but, but...He was an honor student and going to college...
    Mr. "college" student was a suspect in a armed robbery... and then likely fought with the po po in the squad car according to one side of the story...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Mr. "college" student was a suspect in a armed robbery... and then likely fought with the po po in the squad car according to one side of the story...
    The lawyer for the guy who was with Brown confirms that Brown stole the cigars.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/ferguson-...-michael-brown

“We see that there’s tape, that they claim they got a tape that shows there was some sort of strong-armed robbery,” said Freeman Bosley, Johnson’s attorney. “We need to see that tape, my client did tell us and told the FBI that they went into the store. He told FBI that he did take cigarillos, he told that to the DOJ and the St. Louis County Police.”
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    I've had the impression all a long that there was more to this story than what we've been hearing (at least by the local residents).

vCash

Bottom line... Don't resist arrest.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Bottom line... Don't resist arrest.
    That's basically it. You're not going to win even if you're in the right.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Lets blame this on the rightful people that are to blame,
    #1 Mike Brown
    #2 ****in Media that wants nothing more than to stir up controversy.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Lets blame this on the rightful people that are to blame,
    #1 Mike Brown
    #2 ****in Media that wants nothing more than to stir up controversy.
    We actually don't know who is to blame. Even had Brown robbed the store, that doesn't prove he provoked his killing.

What it shows is two different things:

• The image presented by friends and family of Brown were nowhere near accurate and must have been lies as there's no way that a friend or relative could have mistaken that person on the video as a unassuming shy polite man who would never harm a flea.
    • Brown has lost a lot of the benefit of the doubt here. I would also say the friends (and possibly witnesses) have lost some credibility.

These videos don't prove who was right and wrong but they sure do add some relevant background to the story.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkjsooner View Post
    We actually don't know who is to blame. Even had Brown robbed the store, that doesn't prove he provoked his killing.

What it shows is two different things:

• The image presented by friends and family of Brown were nowhere near accurate and must have been lies as there's no way that a friend or relative could have mistaken that person on the video as a unassuming shy polite man who would never harm a flea.
    • Brown has lost a lot of the benefit of the doubt here. I would also say the friends (and possibly witnesses) have lost some credibility.

These videos don't prove who was right and wrong but they sure do add some relevant background to the story.
    You should open a PI business.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

The growing entittlement culture in this country is leading us to no where good. And no, it's not just the black community responsible for this downward spiral.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Maybe instead of Magnum PI, something along the lines of Minimum PI? Bahahahahaha
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what I said that deserved that response. Are you in disagreement with what I wrote or are you simply going to respond that way no matter what I write?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    The growing entittlement culture in this country is leading us to no where good. And no, it's not just the black community responsible for this downward spiral.
    ---Correct

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

what's sad is the entitlement culture folks are producing more offspring than the workin group...it's going to be ugly in about 10 years...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    My sister and her family have lived in Florissant for 20+ years. We've spent many summer vacations in her back yard, and she doesn't live that far from where the incident took place.

She lives in a really nice area, but I've noticed the last few times I've visited that the 'nice' area she lives in is shrinking around her. The last time I went (about a year ago), I could hardly recognize the commercial areas only a couple of miles from her neighborhood.

I think a lot of folks have a poor opinion of St. Louis (not sure why, but anytime I mentioned to others I was traveling to St. Louis, they would reply with a "ugh, why?", or "really?!"). In reality, it's a great city. If you're a sports fan, you're covered (from pro to high school sports), and there's so much to see/do in the area. To this day, the best 4th of July I've ever had was at the VP Fair, watching fireworks over the arch on the river.
    #2 in most dangerous cities from this list last year:
    http://money.cnn.com/gallery/real_es...-cities/2.html

unseated Detroit for #1 in 2006:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/15475741/n.../#.U_FmFfldUX8