Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Oooh The Cops killed a Black boy Lets go loot sompun!

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    Citing and this was on multiple sources. He definitely did not raise his hand so the police account was bs.
    The police said MB raised his hands? Who are you siding?

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Yep, "more shots after outside the vehicle"

. . . into the back of the victim.

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/eyew..._for_his_life/
    Yeah, great knee jerk, dumbass, know-nothing comment there. Completely false, stupid, and naive. You just gotta run you mouth about things you have no info on, and side with whoever is hurting and robbing so you can feel cool.

Just go up and live in the hood and exist stealing from and beating on working people like this Brown kid, and quit cluttering up Oklahoma.
    Last edited by cleller; 8/21/2014 at 09:22 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cleller View Post
    Yeah, great knee jerk, dumbass, know-nothing comment there. Completely false, stupid, and naive. You just gotta run you mouth about things you have no info on, and side with whoever is hurting and robbing so you can feel cool.

Just go up and live in the hood and exist stealing from and beating on working people like this Brown kid, and quit cluttering up Oklahoma.

Heh
    Now where ya been Bro. we been missing ya.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    The police said MB raised his hands? Who are you siding?
    No, the guy the police shot in St. Louis. On MB, I have no opinion since the different "eyewitness" statements are contradictory. The only thing I have seen on MB is that there was no gunshot residue on him which means shots from a distance of more than a few feet. I withhold judgment on that one until the courts can go through all of it.
    Metaphors be with you!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash
    Sky, if he turned toward the cop and charged him, the shooting scenario works. If I had my face pounded in previously by this guy. I sure would not let him near me a second time if he was acting in a threatening manner. Not arguing with you. I to am being measured.

I thought the StL guy had a knife and lunged at the police after "acting threateningly". Though I know less about this one.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Back to the Original Point of this thread LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Sky, if he turned toward the cop and charged him, the shooting scenario works. If I had my face pounded in previously by this guy. I sure would not let him near me a second time if he was acting in a threatening manner. Not arguing with you. I to am being measured.

I thought the StL guy had a knife and lunged at the police after "acting threateningly". Though I know less about this one.
    Of course if he charged then he deserves to get shot. Totally stupid move on his part if he did. Sure seems like he did a number on the cop as well and that will play a part in it.

On the St. Louis shooting, the police said he raised the knife and charged. From the angle (and it was a bad one), it looks like his hand was still in his pocket and he took one step towards the police and was shot. He had been reported to be armed though. Just looked like they were very quick to shoot on that one.
    Metaphors be with you!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    Of course if he charged then he deserves to get shot. Totally stupid move on his part if he did. Sure seems like he did a number on the cop as well and that will play a part in it.

On the St. Louis shooting, the police said he raised the knife and charged. From the angle (and it was a bad one), it looks like his hand was still in his pocket and he took one step towards the police and was shot. He had been reported to be armed though. Just looked like they were very quick to shoot on that one.
    Ummm, I saw a phone video of the St Louis deal...I couldn't see a knife
    because it was taken from 80 or so feet away, but the guy did single out
    the passenger cop and moved toward him from an elevated position, ignoring
    repeated cop orders..."drop your weapon" and "freeze"...he kept coming
    and the cops shot him, at least eight shots...I'm no expert but looked like
    a justified shooting.

Already gave my opinion about MB in an earlier post....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

I would have liked to see Bil Ol' Mike Brown sticking his upper body into the cops car throwing blows.

Seems it would have been a little bit crowded to get some good swings in.

Like Big Tip, I wanna see the evidence.

I'll reserve judgment fer now.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Just one more thing I don't understand......

You just got into an altercation with a cop. You run away from him and the cop is firing shots at you. No shots hit you. You stop running, turn around, put your hands up and then run right at the cop that was just shooting at you.

I think if no shots had hit me I would have just kept running.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post

You just got into an altercation with a cop. You run away from him and the cop is firing shots at you. No shots hit you. You stop running, turn around, put your hands up and then run right at the cop that was just shooting at you.

5-0
    Im guessing the only thing youve read about this is his Buddies EYE witness statement?

vCash

5-0

Take the time to find out what the witnesses actually saw. Its out there, and recorded on video footage.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...s-the-Incident

Brown starts to run, turns and charges the officer, then the shots are fired. All borne out by the autopsy. But why waste your time getting the correct info?

Well, Vet, I dropped out because I had this realization that most people are so dumb and devoid of common sense--Why bother?
    As you can see, I had good reason to think that way. So many people cannot arrive at a conclusion unless some network wanker with a microphone in their hand feed it to them.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cleller View Post

I have a good job and I contribute to Oklahoma. Funny you should talk about know-nothing comments.

Cool? That ship has sailed - I had teenagers.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Lots of conflicting reports from both sides. FOX, CNN, MSNBC, Regular News.

Witness statements.

Witness changing his story.

Witness not really changing his story. (WaPo)

I'm glad BreitBart is unbiased.

From the video it looked like Brown was halfway down the block from the cop car. Why would he turn and go back, knowing the cop had a gun. Did he think he could sneak up on the cop from the middle of the street in broad daylight?

Guess I wait for the grand jury.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Witness statements.

From the video it looked like Brown was halfway down the block from the cop car. Why would he turn and go back, knowing the cop had a gun. Did he think he could sneak up on the cop from the middle of the street in broad daylight?

5-0
    I guess you still haven't read the part where the police took off chasing him...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Witness statements.

5-0
    He was a violent criminal. Will that work? Can't be bothered to listen to the audio?

Brown was visibly an unlawful, intolerant, violent, hateful person. Its all on the precious video you hold so important. Why should you be surprised? Why can't you admit? Probably because you, like so many, only believe what others tell you to, and can't form an opinion based on the facts at hand.
    Last edited by cleller; 8/21/2014 at 09:48 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    I have a good job and I contribute to Oklahoma. Funny you should talk about know-nothing comments.
    You just hide it so well when you speak.