Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Need a good laugh from an osu blogger?

Quote Originally Posted by sooner n houston View Post
    Wow! Typical aggie logic. I see now that he is comparing wrestling to football. I guess he doesn't know that football isn't an olympic sport!
    What a ****** bag!
    Chill out a bit. I think he making a joke. Although It would not stun me to much if he wasn't.
    Last edited by manateepower; 8/10/2014 at 07:23 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyMRW View Post
    Can I reserve judgement until after the FSU game? Need to see if we make it out healthy. I'm thinking we cover, but as young as we are, we need all the help from the health gods we can get.
    Lets make the bet Bro. IF your team has ANY season ending injury, you can call it off. Or even any major injury that makes a Player miss moren ONE game. Hows that?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Wow! Typical aggie logic. I see now that he is comparing wrestling to football. I guess he doesn't know that football isn't an olympic sport!
    What a ****** bag!
    I dont want to start with you again this year but just a bit of info. His sig was a deal between Him and One of our Longterm posters, that is the Vbookie mod. Ok?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Saving the World one Power plant at a Time
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Lets make the bet Bro. IF your team has ANY season ending injury, you can call it off. Or even any major injury that makes a Player miss moren ONE game. Hows that?
    You make such a convincing argument.

I guess you can't win if you don't continue to play. I'll just keep writing that 100 off every year as "animal feed".
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Whats goin on guyzzz

vCash

I guess you can't win if you don't continue to play. I'll just keep writing that 100 off every year as "animal feed".
    Heh. Yer a good sport. It does buy a Lot of Barley, hops LOL
    Same bet right, we finish higher in the B12 than Yall?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

There are consequences to every action. Paying for poor choices is one of them.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner n houston's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I dont want to start with you again this year but just a bit of info. His sig was a deal between Him and One of our Longterm posters, that is the Vbookie mod. Ok?
    I'm not sure what you mean by start with me again. The only cross words I remember ever having with you was when you misread what I had written about the military about three years ago and then you apologized for misunderstanding. Am I missing something?
    "You learn so much from a loss like this," Ash said. "You learn what it takes to play at the level Oklahoma plays."

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 44 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians
    Not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Tom Churchill qualified to participate in the 1928 Summer Olympics as a member of the United States track and field team. In the field of 38 decathletes, Churchill finished in fifth place in the Olympic decathlon competition

In 1929–30, his senior year at Oklahoma, Churchill had the most success of his football career. Playing at the end position, and occasionally as a running back, he was honored as an all-conference performer and was also named as a third-team All-American by the United Press and NEA.
    Last edited by ouflak; 8/11/2014 at 04:50 AM.

vCash

I'm not sure what you mean by start with me again. The only cross words I remember ever having with you was when you misread what I had written about the military about three years ago and then you apologized for misunderstanding. Am I missing something?
    Naw its ok, Just the Sig deal is a thing between him and Badj. Maybe you should ask before making comments, Jes sayin.

Saving the World one Power plant at a Time
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouflak View Post
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Now THAT'S funny
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown