Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Coming To A Sanctuary City Near You: 95% of murder warrants in LA are for illegal

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Yermom is a good guy. I've met him. Again, his total lack of objectivity regarding his political opinions surprises me.
    when am i not objective? i would say that i'm fairly objective and pragmatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I've heard he's a good guy, and I have no reason to doubt that. But his willingness, even eagerness, to claim victimhood status in regards to various economic/political scenarios is off-putting.
    show me where i have claimed to be a victim of anything other than the neo-con circle jerk perpetrated on everyone here with a dissenting opinion

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Coming To A Sanctuary City Near You: 95% of murder warrants in LA are for illegal

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    where does it say they were letting known murderers go?
    The released criminals had committed felonies. You made the claim that they were not releasing felons. The article goes on to state that these released criminals went on to commit as many as 59 murders after they were released.

So yes, ICE under the direction of Obama's immigration service releases felons. And yes these felons go on to commit more serious crimes.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

murderers. i said murderers, not felons. felon is a pretty broad term. as mentioned, getting deported then returning is apparently a felony. again, i'm not that concerned there.

and i'm sure a lot of blacks that commit murder were arrested and released too. maybe you are on to something. we should have sent them to to Africa when we had them the first time.

vCash

murderers. i said murderers, not felons. felon is a pretty broad term. as mentioned, getting deported then returning is apparently a felony. again, i'm not that concerned there.

and i'm sure a lot of blacks that commit murder were arrested and released too. maybe you are on to something. we should have sent them to to Africa when we had them the first time.
    You are just being silly now. Quit acting like Sooner8th and building up straw men to knock down.

So let me get this straight. You are OK with releasing felons as long as they're not murderers. Glad you draw the line somewhere.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

i'm not the one setting up straw men. i called out your link as false.

the link said they can't arrest or deport known murderers. nothing in any subsequent information has backed up the original inflammatory bull****

vCash

the link said they can't arrest or deport known murderers. nothing in any subsequent information has backed up the original inflammatory bull****
    Your opinion is that it is false. You have given zero evidence that the author of the article is wrong. You haven't supported your opinion. Sorry if that upsets you.

Here let me give you an example of a straw man arguement so you understand it. The claim is that illegal immigrants that shouldn't be in this country in the first place account for a large percentage of outstanding murder warrants in LA. A person who disagrees with this assertion then tries to bog the discussion down in semantics and minutiae of how the statistics are calculated. When that doesn't work he attempts to compare the appropriate response to crimes committed by people who are here ILLEGALLY to the response to crimes committed by people who are LEGAL U.S. citizens inferring that those who feel the illegal immigrant criminals should be deported would have also wanted the legal citizens deported to their ancesteral country of origin.

Here is a little 411 that you can file away for future reference: blacks were never in this country illegally. There is no moral or legal equivalency between blacks and illegal immigrants in regards to their legal standing in this country and what the law allows the federal government to do with each group.

This issue has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. If an Irish illegal immigrant committed a crime in this country that person should be deported or prosecuted to the full extent of the law. They should never be released back into the community.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 8/16/2014 at 01:51 PM.

vCash

you can't separate this from race and ethnicity. it's not white people that are bothered with their immigration status.

there are legal latinos that would be, and probably still are constantly harassed by police

there are tons of illegals. this is a consequence of our country being better than the **** holes to the south. a lot of the time, these people are basically refugees. not much is going to change that without making the police state even worse.

i will say that i was initially reading the story as people wanted for murder couldn't be arrested. they seem to be saying people convicted previously, but that doesn't change that much really. the idea is that they don't want to deport people when their crime is currently that they are in the country illegally.

if there is a current warrant for a crime that isn't being in the country illegally, as i'm reading it, they can be arrested like anyone else.

vCash

YM, I understand your point. But with lax border policy a lot of undesirable illegal immigrants are entering the country. That is exactly why there are federal immigration laws and a legal process....to try and keep the undesirable elements out of the country. The criminals probably prey on the Latino community here in the US more than any other group.

It is a question of fairness to those immigrants who come here legally as well as a question of security for ALL US citizens here legally. I do not see how you can support non-enforcement of our immigration laws.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

yermom, don't bother, he just copied and pasted a link from a wingnut website so he can go grab his pitchfork and torch, he didn't even bother to read it before posting it or he would know it's OUTSTANDING warrants not all. He has no crediblity on this thread, I don't know why he is defending anything in it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    yermom, don't bother, he just copied and pasted a link from a wingnut website so he can go grab his pitchfork and torch, he didn't even bother to read it before posting it or he would know it's OUTSTANDING warrants not all. He has no crediblity on this thread, I don't know why he is defending anything in it.
    LMAO! Like you have any credibility in any thread...hahahahha...****'n lemming.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Also, just an FYI, every legal immigrant from Mexico that I've known or worked with, can not stand wet backs. Get over yourselves and understand that illegal means illegal. Sheesh.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

I have an employee from Mexico that spent 10 years and a bunch of his own money to become a citizen----- He can't stand the open border----He thinks people should be able to become citizens but the need to do it the right way

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    I know you think you've found a kindred spirit with yermom, and it's cute to see you gush when you talk to him, but he, unlike you, does make sense sometimes. I can't imagine he's enamored with the crush you have on him.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    LMAO! Like you have any credibility in any thread...hahahahha...****'n lemming.
    I'm not the one who swallowed a lie and posted the thread.

Try to remember the ' replaces a letter its ****IN', dumbass.

You can't even insult me without showing your ignorance.

Back to 95% or murder warrants in LA are for illegal when it's OUTSTANDING warrents.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I know you think you've found a kindred spirit with yermom, and it's cute to see you gush when you talk to him, but he, unlike you, does make sense sometimes. I can't imagine he's enamored with the crush you have on him.
    Too goddamn funny when you and ol vet spend hours jerking each other off on here.

vCash

i will say, 8th has very soft hands.

vCash

That's the word!

I hear that's why he's been at Martha's Vineyard the past coupla weeks.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Heh
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Apparently they did release illegals convicted of "homicide related crimes".
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ed-of-Homicide

Care to rethink your statements?

vCash

"they" meaning ICE not local cops