Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Coming To A Sanctuary City Near You: 95% of murder warrants in LA are for illegal

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Coming To A Sanctuary City Near You: 95% of murder warrants in LA are for illegal

Clinton and the GOP Congress slashed Capital Gains tax rates.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    So yermom, sooner8th, even if the percentage of illegal immigrant murder warrants is 10% or 20% do you think that is OK and somehow justifies not enforcing immigration laws ?

Exactly what principle are you defending?
    I am not defending anything. Look and see. I am merely pointing out that you post blindly post things without looking into them then defend them even after it is proved they are wrong - ie warrants and not outstanding warrants. It is you buying into the latest outrage from fox "news" or whatever rightwingnut website link you got drudge and you call me a lemming.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    I am not defending anything. Look and see. I am merely pointing out that you post blindly post things without looking into them then defend them even after it is proved they are wrong - ie warrants and not outstanding warrants. It is you buying into the latest outrage from fox "news" or whatever rightwingnut website link you got drudge and you call me a lemming.

Yeah, he really should get it right and call you a troll.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

How illegals are treated in sanctuary cities:
    http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...gal-alien.html
    The policy allows for discretion involving individuals who have not been convicted of a “felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety; and is not above the age of thirty.”

The illegal immigrant in this case had 10 traffic violations and is 35-years-old.
    oh man, that speeder wasn't immediately deported.

i'm sure MS 13 gang members known as murderers are treated that way as well

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Did Heather McDonald cite her source? What is the primary source of the statistic?

She is well-known for cooking the numbers.
    Ingles solamente (ˇno exepciones!)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanJoaquinSooner View Post
    Did Heather McDonald cite her source? What is the primary source of the statistic?

She is well-known for cooking the numbers.
    You're well-known for re-frying the beans.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

I can just see it now, cops in LA see a wanted murderer standing on the street corner and they think to themselves I'd arrest him but he might be an illegal immigrant so I can't approach him.

When it comes to illegal immigrants speeder=murderer.

vCash

Border Patrol Morale at an All-Time Low
    Thursday, 07 Aug 2014 12:22 PM
    By John Blosser

Morale in the U.S. Border Patrol is at an all-time low because agents are forced to stand by and watch helplessly as teenage criminal illegal immigrants, including gang members and murderers, are released to freely enter the U.S.

Chris Cabrera, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley, told Fox News, "Morale is at an all-time low. Our agents aren't allowed to do the job they were hired to do. We’re walking more and more people out the door.

"Criminal aliens are coming in. If there's no criminal history in the U.S., we're releasing them out the door into the country ... even if they're admitted gang members. We've had a couple that admitted to murders in their own country. The U.S. government thought it fit to release them to their parents here in the U.S."

Illegal immigrants, Cabrera said, are using a "loophole" in the law to remain in the U.S.

"If the child has no family in his home country, or claims he has no family back in his home country, we have to release them to a parent that is here, and that's where the loophole is. Even if he is a confirmed gang member, a confirmed criminal by his own admission, we, for some reason, don't send them back to their home country."

Cabrera was reacting to a recent video in which a Border Patrol agent asks an entrant if he is a citizen. The man replies, "U.S. citizen, but does it really matter?" The frustrated agent replies, "Not any more, unfortunately."

Breitbart News reported that outraged Border Patrol agents, reacting to the murder of Border Patrol agent Javier Vega by two illegal immigrants, recently posted on Twitter that Vega was a "victim of lax border enforcement. Blood on the hands of Congress and President."

Cabrera told Fox that between 2006 and 2009, "We started to relax the rules a little bit and then we just got overwhelmed this year to the point that all our facilities were overflowing. We couldn't keep up with it and they started releasing them."

Cabrera told the National Review the McAllen, Texas, Border Patrol station has a capacity of 275 aliens, yet is handling between 700 and 1,500 per day.

Even illegal alien youths with tattoos representing membership in the vicious gang Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, are being allowed in, Cabrera told the National Review.

"I’ve heard people come in and say, 'You’re going to let me go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us,' " Cabrera said. “Until we start mandatory detentions, mandatory removals, I don’t think anything is going to change. As a matter of fact, I think it’s going to get worse."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/border-pat...#ixzz39j6hx2ty

vCash

Biden on Minors at Border: 'These Are Our Kids'

Wednesday, 06 Aug 2014 04:08 PM

Vice President Joe Biden says the U.S. shouldn't think of unaccompanied children showing up at the border as someone else's children. He says — quote — "These are our kids."

Biden is asking for help from attorneys and legal groups to represent immigrant children apprehended at the border. He says the rest of the world will judge the U.S. by how it treats these children.

Biden says he understands the utter despair that leads parents to pay unscrupulous people to smuggle their kids into the U.S.

But Biden warns the U.S. will have to send back some children to bad environments because they don't legally qualify for asylum.

Biden also says Central American governments are unprepared to make the tough domestic decisions needed to address such problems in their countries.

© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bid...#ixzz39j7fRSgA
    With Biden in the wings I'll continue to pray for Obama's good health.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    With Biden in the wings I'll continue to pray for Obama's good health.
    Biden is indeed a crazy MFer, but I'm still going to have to cancel out your prayers!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

So I see you are in agreement with Obama and his selective enforcement of laws when it supports your agenda even when it involves undercutting law enforcement officers.

BTW the Feds have instructed ICE to release felon illegals before.

I bet you'd be screaming like a gut shot panther if your local DA refused to prosecute a group of people who repeatedly committed misdemeanor type crimes against you or your property.

Rule of Law. It means nothing to Democrats unless it affects them personally.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

So I see you are in agreement with Obama and his selective enforcement of laws as long when it supports your agenda even when it involves undercutting law enforcement officers.

I bet you'd be screaming like a gut shot panther if your local DA refused to prosecute a group of people who repeatedly committed misdemeanor type crimes against you or your property.

Rule of Law. It means nothing to Democrats unless it affects them personally.
    I gotta disagree with ya on this. If you've paid attention to yermom's posting at all you'd know he revels in being a victim.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Yermom care to retract any of your statements?
    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/3...rds-last-year/

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I gotta disagree with ya on this. If you've paid attention to yermom's posting at all you'd know he revels in being a victim.
    Yermom is a good guy. I've met him. Again, his total lack of objectivity regarding his political opinions surprises me.

vCash

Yermom is a good guy. I've met him. Again, his total lack of objectivity regarding his political opinions surprises me.
    I've heard he's a good guy, and I have no reason to doubt that. But his willingness, even eagerness, to claim victimhood status in regards to various economic/political scenarios is off-putting.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Biden is indeed a crazy MFer, but I'm still going to have to cancel out your prayers!
    Heh heh...

vCash

I've heard he's a good guy, and I have no reason to doubt that. But his willingness, even eagerness, to claim victimhood status in regards to various economic/political scenarios is off-putting.
    When has he claimed victimhood status?

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Purported illegal runs from cop in League City Texas because of an outstanding warranty for DUI, reaches speeds up to 100 MPH and slams into a car with other Hispanics. Everyone killed. Because the Houston Chronicle turned off comments, I am sure all are illegal. More reasons to close the border and stop illegals and deport them...

Oh and League City voted 2 weeks ago not to allow illegal chil'ren into the city limits...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Yermom care to retract any of your statements?
    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/3...rds-last-year/
    where does it say they were letting known murderers go?