Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Coming To A Sanctuary City Near You: 95% of murder warrants in LA are for illegal

Based on the data analyzed, California and Florida had that greatest numbers of zip codes associated with aliens with homicide-related convicts released, 48 and 23 respectively. “ICE states that 154 of the 169 aliens with homicide-related convictions were freed because of a court order, leaving nine releases that were at ICE’s discretion. This contradicts an earlier ICE statement saying that about one-fourth of the releases (or about 48) were discretionary,” Vaughan wrote.
    And having the others released by court order makes it so much better.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Re: Coming To A Sanctuary City Near You: 95% of murder warrants in LA are for illegal

again, i took issue with the sentiment that local cops aren't arresting wanted criminals because they are illegals

i never said ICE aren't or should be releasing murderers when they have them. ICE is a fairly new part of this discussion.

vCash

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/20...or_crimes.html
    I guarantee you they have not arrested a number of illegal immigrant criminals because they know ICE or a leftist judge are going to let them go so why bother. But you go ahead and keep trying to climb out of the hole you dug.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 8/24/2014 at 01:54 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/20...or_crimes.html
    I guarantee you they have not arrested a number of illegal immigrant criminals because they know ICE or a leftist judge are going to let them go so why bother. But you go ahead and keep trying to climb out of the hole you dug.
    The Newark Police Department has become the first law enforcement agency in New Jersey to refuse the federal government’s requests to detain people accused of minor crimes who are also suspected of being in the country illegally, according to immigration advocates.
    that article said exactly what i said earlier, maybe some jaywalker doesn't get deported.

then there is this:

“All serious offenders obviously go to the county jail, and ultimately, the mayor’s thinking was that this was going to improve relations between the police department and the immigrant community and help the Newark Police Department catch more of the real bad guys,” he said.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

When are you going to correct the title of the thread so it's not a lie?
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanJoaquinSooner View Post
    When you give actual facts showing that.

And I will repeat the challenge I made to Sooner8th and yermom:
    So yermom, sooner8th, even if the percentage of illegal immigrant murder warrants is 10% or 20% do you think that is OK and somehow justifies not enforcing immigration laws ?

Exactly what principle are you defending?
    Last edited by FaninAma; 8/26/2014 at 04:28 PM.

vCash

vCash

it's a meaningless number. pick any group you don't like. what is their percentage? they probably shouldn't be allowed in the country either.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    it's a meaningless number. pick any group you don't like. what is their percentage? they probably shouldn't be allowed in the country either.
    Because the other groups aren't in this country ILLEGALLY.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanJoaquinSooner View Post

Here is the actual fact - In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide in the first half of 2004

Correct away............

So yermom, sooner8th, even if the percentage of illegal immigrant murder warrants is 10% or 20% do you think that is OK and somehow justifies not enforcing immigration laws ?

Exactly what principle are you defending?
    Your question makes no sense.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Here is the actual fact - In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide in the first half of 2004

Correct away............

Your question makes no sense.
    OK, insert the word outstanding into my post. I am of the opinion this makes the statistic even more alarming. It implies that these felons are able to escape arrest by returning to Mexico so they can simply return later and continue their felonious lifestyles.

But byall means continue arguing points of minutae since your arguement based on principles and facts is pretty ****ty.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

OK, insert the word outstanding into my post. I am of the opinion this makes the statistic even more alarming. It implies that these felons are able to escape arrest by returning to Mexico so they can simply return later and continue their felonious lifestyles.

But byall means continue arguing points of minutae since your arguement based on principles and facts is pretty ****ty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME PICK MYSELF UP OFF THE FLOOR. I didn't stick it in there, it's what she said! You left it out.

NOW CORRECT THE TITLE.......................

Then go look and see WHY they are being released.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME PICK MYSELF UP OFF THE FLOOR. I didn't stick it in there, it's what she said! You left it out.

NOW CORRECT THE TITLE.......................

Then go look and see WHY they are being released.
    i am glad you are so amused. I sincerely hope you and your family members never fall victim to one of these criminals who SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It is interesting that you feel criminals coming into this country illegally pose little problems for the cities they congregate in.

And there is still no reason to correct the title so you can shove your demand up your ***.