SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

hmmm.....state dept approves B Clinton $48 million in speeches....

while his wife in office..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...al-consulting/

A joint investigation by the Washington Examiner and the nonprofit watchdog group Judicial Watch found that former President Clinton gave 215 speeches and earned $48 million while his wife presided over U.S. foreign policy, raising questions about whether the Clintons fulfilled ethics agreements related to the Clinton Foundation during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

Hey 8th, bet you can find where the Bush's did the same thing...let me know if ya do~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: hmmm.....state dept approves B Clinton $48 million in speeches....

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    while his wife in office..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...al-consulting/

A joint investigation by the Washington Examiner and the nonprofit watchdog group Judicial Watch found that former President Clinton gave 215 speeches and earned $48 million while his wife presided over U.S. foreign policy, raising questions about whether the Clintons fulfilled ethics agreements related to the Clinton Foundation during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

Hey 8th, bet you can find where the Bush's did the same thing...let me know if ya do~
    Third fox "news" link tonight. Try to expand your horizons - it is growing old.

I find it funny, the only people who get rich that republicans hate are democrats. Did you notice this part?

Under State Department protocols, a "designated agency ethics official" is assigned to advise the secretary of state about "potential or actual conflicts of interest."

In a December 2008 memorandum of understanding, the protocols were expanded to Bill Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and related initiatives — specifically, to reviewing Bill Clinton's proposed speeches and consulting deals.

hhhummmm........

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post

I find it funny, the only people who get rich that republicans hate are democrats. Did you notice this part?
    It's ain't that they get rich, it's the fact they're a bunch of hypocritical mother ****ers. Nice try though, Lemming.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

The State Department and the Clinton's, two pieces of sh!t cut from the same cloth.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    It's ain't that they get rich, it's the fact they're a bunch of hypocritical mother ****ers. Nice try though, Lemming.
    How is it hypocritical? You and your hammered al gore for getting rich when he sold his tv network and cashed in on apple. He was an entrepreneur that started a business from scratch, created hundreds if not thousands of jobs and got rich doing it. Bill Clinton went out and gave speeches earning millions upon millions of dollars, how is that hypocritical? Where is the problem?