SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

oops....Lerner not a good rep of obama....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...r-republicans/

House Republicans have dug up emails from Lois Lerner in which the former IRS official refers to some in the Republican Party as “---holes” and "crazies" – an exchange they say shows her “animus” toward conservatives.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: oops....Lerner not a good rep of obama....

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...r-republicans/

House Republicans have dug up emails from Lois Lerner in which the former IRS official refers to some in the Republican Party as “---holes” and "crazies" – an exchange they say shows her “animus” toward conservatives.
    number 4 tonight

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

yup...good reply. No anger, no calling me a dumbass conservative. Why don't you read the article and give an opinion on her comments and how they relate to the possibility that she targeted conservative groups as accused?
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    yup...good reply. No anger, no calling me a dumbass conservative. Why don't you read the article and give an opinion on her comments and how they relate to the possibility that she targeted conservative groups as accused?
    Have you not seen liberal groups got the same letters? Liberal group key words were on the same lists to check?

vCash

How there's not more uproar over the "lost emails" and "destroyed servers" I'll never know. This goes all the way to the top and is corruption at its finest.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer..... View Post
    How there's not more uproar over the "lost emails" and "destroyed servers" I'll never know. This goes all the way to the top and is corruption at its finest.
    Why are you racist?

OleVet Posse Instigator