SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

laid off today...

I owned restaurants in Colorado Springs and Lake Orion, mi for the last 12 years. I sold those off for profit, So that I could be back home where I belong. I started a job at an upscale butcher shop called the meat house in edmond and stuck around there for a year. It was a poorly run operation with big money backers to ensure they didn't take any ego blows. Well, today I was let go as biz is not great and I'm the highest paid employee. I respected this place. I liked working there.

I am now 40 years old and my lil stop between owning restaurants has come to an end. I'm college educated and experienced in dealing with people and almost any circumstance. If you all know of someone in need of a serious employee that wants to raise his 7 year old son to believe life CAN be good, please lemme know.

Masters in custodial arts need not answer. I'm looking for a nice job, nothing more
    Last edited by birddog; 7/26/2014 at 11:28 PM.

vCash

Re: laid off today...

Good Luck bro. Ya lookin for in the Food industry or what?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Not necessarily, though it is hard to run from once you've done it so long. Met a guy today that's in the oil business , imagine that, and I'm willing to listen to what he has to say. Could be a land guy with two weeks on and two weeks off. Whatev. I just wanna work.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    Not necessarily, though it is hard to run from once you've done it so long. Met a guy today that's in the oil business , imagine that, and I'm willing to listen to what he has to say. Could be a land guy with two weeks on and two weeks off. Whatev. I just wanna work.
    Good luck
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I wish I could help you. Good luck on your job hunt. Edmond's a good area and I'm sure if you're persistent you'll be successful.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

How are you at inspecting bikini tan lines ?

It doesn't pay squat but has excellent benefits in the way of eye candy.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    I owned restaurants in Colorado Springs and Lake Orion, mi for the last 12 years. I sold those off for profit, So that I could be back home where I belong. I started a job at an upscale butcher shop called the meat house in edmond and stuck around there for a year. It was a poorly run operation with big money backers to ensure they didn't take any ego blows. Well, today I was let go as biz is not great and I'm the highest paid employee. I respected this place. I liked working there.

I am now 40 years old and my lil stop between owning restaurants has come to an end. I'm college educated and experienced in dealing with people and almost any circumstance. If you all know of someone in need of a serious employee that wants to raise his 7 year old son to believe life CAN be good, please lemme know.

Masters in custodial arts need not answer. I'm looking for a nice job, nothing more
    I used to go into the Meat house quite a bit and usually was happy with the meat I bought...although it was kind of pricy. I worried about that place after Uptown opened. I'm sorry you lost your job and hope you find something else soon.

Sorry to hear about that birddog. Hopefully it all works out for you soon. Plenty of work around here if you're willing and it seems like you are. Good luck man!

Administrator
    vCash

Sad news indeed bird. Good luck! I'm sure you'll land on your feet soon.

vCash

How goes the search Bro?