Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Joe Mixon rumor.....?

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So Lets not be so hasty to Throw the young man out
    Check out her ODCR files this is just one and they have a arrest warrant out for her

http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...8&db=Cleveland
    Yep. I hate to judge book covers but that person looks like an instigator. I avoided them back in my barfly days.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    They said they had surveillance tape of the incident. I think I'll wait until the contents of that tape are known before I have an opinion.
    Yup show us the Tape and we can all STFU.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So Lets not be so hasty to Throw the young man out
    Check out her ODCR files this is just one and they have a arrest warrant out for her

http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...8&db=Cleveland

They should know where to find her now.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

So what does that have to do with whether or not she got punched? What would be the angle if this was a hoax? He doesn't have any NFL money to sue for, and criminal charges don't get dismissed for filing new ones against someone else. Do you think she would have proudly outed herself to NewsOK if this was 100% bull?

Even if she goaded him until the cows came home, even if she had a rap sheet a mile long, he shouldn't have punched her in the face, and if he did he should be dismissed from the team.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMachine View Post
    Was it Pearl?
    Natty, the bastard.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTLL View Post
    So what does that have to do with whether or not she got punched? What would be the angle if this was a hoax? He doesn't have any NFL money to sue for, and criminal charges don't get dismissed for filing new ones against someone else. Do you think she would have proudly outed herself to NewsOK if this was 100% bull?
    In the interview she states her intention to sue before she mentions her wishes for criminal charges.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SteelClip49's Avatar
    vCash

this girl needs to leave campus now!!!
    Land Thieves Legend

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Yep. I hate to judge book covers but that person looks like an instigator. I avoided them back in my barfly days.
    Because she has a rap sheet she looks like an instigator? None of those charges are drunk and disorderly, public intox, assault, domestic abuse, etc. None of them even look like they happened in a bar setting.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SteelClip49 View Post
    this girl needs to leave campus now!!!
    She did. She suffered a devastating facial injury, and drove over two hours back home, and still managed to give a telephone interview.

vCash

Welp, it's pretty easy to see where this is headed. Y'all have fun with the tar and feathers!

I'm not saying she's Princess Charming, or even a very upstanding person, but when the immediate instinct is "Protect the team! She's full of ****! We've got games to win!"...man.

vCash

Even if she goaded him until the cows came home, even if she had a rap sheet a mile long, he shouldn't have punched her in the face, and if he did he should be dismissed from the team.
    I agree totally. You should never punch a girl unless it's dire self defense. The fact that she's got a rap is just fishy.
    Who knows who punched who or what.
    And I couldn't discern if the person had been busted for a fake ID or using someone elses as in identity theft. That's an obvious flaw in character if the latter is true.

vCash

IfShe got Punched and dint start the shat much like that TT BB player. Then it has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. On the Other hand Show us the Tape.

vCash

Welp, it's pretty easy to see where this is headed. Y'all have fun with the tar and feathers!

I'm not saying she's Princess Charming, or even a very upstanding person, but when the immediate instinct is "Protect the team! She's full of ****! We've got games to win!"...man.
    Can you loan us the tar and feathers you were going to use on Mixon? In case we run out.

vCash

Yep. Agreed. I've already judged both of them. I'm a sorry sob.

vCash

The documents on the charges are publicly viewable, which is generally a shame, but the fake ID charges read like regular old fake ID charges. All of it reads like typical college party kid stuff that half of campus could get busted for. Not good in the abstract, but hardly proof she's a lying charlatan.

vCash

Dont be such a Drama Queen, No ones saying Not kick hisass out, Just sayin lets see the ****in Tape

Her own actions has brought her creditability into question,

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    Can you loan us the tar and feathers you were going to use on Mixon? In case we run out.
    lol

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

That's sort of the point. We chatting up this board have no proof of anything. There's tape. Mixon according to his lawyer is going to talk to police. According to the reported eye-witness account, Mixon kept his cool well beyond what that witness thought was reasonable. A lot's going to come out in the next 48 hours. Is it unreasonable to wait at least that long before forming opinions?

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Who said "protect the team" who said "she's full of ****"? You used quotes!!! Who said, "we've got games win!"

If guilty, boot him... But let the truth come out
    OUI Refugee! Seeing all the good people beat me here. Formerly OUJARVIS on OUI.

vCash

The documents on the charges are publicly viewable, which is generally a shame, but the fake ID charges read like regular old fake ID charges. All of it reads like typical college party kid stuff that half of campus could get busted for. Not good in the abstract, but hardly proof she's a lying charlatan.
    Heres her charges, Yes Phoney ID was count 3
    She Pled No contest and was giving Probation and Fines. SFE failed to follow through on those and a Warrant was issued for arrest Yesterday, Coincidence? Maybe

Count # 1.
    Count as Filed: DU9III, CONTROLLED DRUG SCHEDULE III *MISDEMEANOR* (NOT USING MV) , in violation of 63 O.S. 2-401-2-420
    Date Of Offense: 04/21/2013

Party Name: Disposition Information:

Defendant: Molitor, Amelia Ray
    Disposed: DEFERRED, 07/02/2013. Nolo Contendere Plea.
    Count as Disposed:CONTROLLED DRUG SCHEDULE III *MISDEMEANOR* (NOT USING MV) (DU9III)
    Violation of 63 O.S. 2-401-2-420

Count # 2.
    Count as Filed: DR3, POSSESSION OR SELLING OF PARAPHERNALIA WHILE NOT USING A MOTOR VEHICLE , in violation of 63 O.S. 2-405 (B)(C)

Disposed: DEFERRED, 07/02/2013. Nolo Contendere Plea.
    Count as DisposedOSSESSION OR SELLING OF PARAPHERNALIA WHILE NOT USING A MOTOR VEHICLE (DR3)
    Violation of 63 O.S. 2-405 (B)(C)

Count # 3.
    Count as Filed: FFP, POSSESSION OF FALSE IDENTIFICATION CARD , in violation of 21 O.S. 1550.41

Disposed: CONVICTION, 07/02/2013. Nolo Contendere Plea.
    Count as DisposedOSSESSION OF FALSE IDENTIFICATION CARD (FFP)
    Violation of 21 O.S. 1550.41