Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash

Re: Joe Mixon rumor.....?

KFOR just reported that Mixon will be arrested when found, and that the alleged victim had multiple broken bones and was found bleeding all over the bathroom at Pickleman's.

Whether or not he ends up being charged and convicted, he needs to go. I don't think it's too much to ask that football players not be arrested under suspicion of viciously beating women.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Messed up.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by winout View Post
    Nancy Pelosi was seen in area earlier in the day so it might be justifiable.... stay tuned.
    You stay classy.

vCash

Just read a phone interview with the victim on Newsok.

Wow.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTLL View Post
    KFOR just reported that Mixon will be arrested when found, and that the alleged victim had multiple broken bones and was found bleeding all over the bathroom at Pickleman's.

Whether or not he ends up being charged and convicted, he needs to go. I don't think it's too much to ask that football players not be arrested under suspicion of viciously beating women.
    So if someone makes an accusation, thats good enough to kick him off the team? That's messed up!! If he beat someone down for no reason, kick him... But if thats the stance we are taking... Then every horn took a punch at me last night... Come on man!!
    OUI Refugee! Seeing all the good people beat me here. Formerly OUJARVIS on OUI.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Just read a phone interview with the victim on Newsok.

Wow.
    Link?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

If someone makes an accusation that a football player hit a woman in the face so hard that it broke bones? Yes, that is enough. I think it's messed up that getting rid of him isn't a given. It is not that hard to avoid situations that might lead to being accused of hitting a woman in the face hard enough to break bones. That's not the same as a pot possession charge or a public intox.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Link?
    Its on their front sports page... Not smart enough to provide link

vCash

Update: In the sports segment, Bob Barry Jr. reported that Mixon's lawyer denies there is a manhunt and says Mixon will set up an interview with Norman PD.

vCash

Link?
    Go to Newsok sports. Top story.

He hit the girl one time and broke her face in three places. If true he's a POS.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

http://newsok.com/ou-freshman-joe-mi...rticle/5075926

NORMAN — Oklahoma freshman running back Joe Mixon is being investigated by police for allegedly assaulting a female OU student at a restaurant near Campus Corner early Friday morning, his attorney Kevin Finlay said.

Photo - Freedom High football player Joe Mixon, talks to the media after signing with the University of Oklahoma On National Signing Day in Oakley, Calif., on Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014. Mixon's Freedom High teammate Patrick Choudja signed with the University of Nevada. (Doug Duran/Bay Area News Group)
    Freedom High football player Joe Mixon, talks to the media after signing with the University of Oklahoma On National Signing Day in Oakley, Calif., on Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014. Mixon's Freedom High teammate Patrick Choudja signed with the University of Nevada. (Doug Duran/Bay Area News Group)
    Norman police have confirmed an incident at Pickleman’s Gourmet Cafe, but said no arrests were made and an investigation is underway. A police incident report did not identify the suspect in the assault.

The report did, though, identify the alleged victim as Amelia Rae Molitor, a 20-year-old OU student from Euless, Texas, who spoke to The Oklahoman on Friday evening via telephone.

Molitor said she had never seen Mixon before he punched her in the face, breaking four bones. She said Mixon was “harassing” her and some of her friends at Pickleman’s before the incident.

“He punched me one time,” she said. “He broke my face in four places … my nose, my sinuses … they’re broken.”

Molitor, who spoke confidently over the protests of her mother, said she plans to take legal action against Mixon, and added that she fears the wrath of OU fans.

“That’s my big fear (the fans),” Molitor said. “I’ve been told to stay off of social media to avoid (OU fans) coming after me on there.”

Molitor said she plans to sue Mixon, in some capacity, and that she hopes the running back “goes to prison for years.”

“That’s what he deserves,” she said. “I don’t care if he’s the star running back or not.”

Mixon was among the most highly recruited prospects in the country, and his early January committment to OU was met with immense joy and excitement.

The five-star prospect from Freedom High School in Oakley, Calif., attended the Sooners’ spring game in April, and stood behind OU’s bench for much of the afternoon signing countless autographs for fans.

OU coaches have so far praised Mixon’s work ethic and attitude throughout summer workouts. Mixon — from Oakley, Calif. — arrived in Norman at the beginning of the summer.

Molitor had returned to her family home by Friday evening.

The alleged assault occurred as Mixon — who turned 18 on Thursday — was wrapping up his birthday celebrations.

Finlay, a Norman attorney, said Mixon contacted him about the incident shortly after it occurred. The attorney confirmed that Norman police had been in contact with Mixon but that his client had “not been arrested at this point.”

“We are cooperating, fully, with the police on this,” Finlay told The Oklahoman. “Joe is definitely looking forward to the truth coming out … that’s about all I can say at this time.”

When asked if Joe Mixon was his client, the attorney responded in the affirmative.

“Joe contacted me about this, that’s true,” Finlay said.

The police’s incident report reveals that an unnamed male subject assaulted a woman inside the restaurant. The report states that Molitor suffered “apparent broken bones” following the incident.

“A female was hit in the face by a male subject — (the subject) is gone — she is in the bathroom … she is (conscious) and she is intoxicated … She is bleeding from the mouth … no difficulty breathing,” the report states.

An OU athletics spokesman said the department is aware of the situation and is conducting its own internal investigation.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTLL View Post
    If someone makes an accusation that a football player hit a woman in the face so hard that it broke bones? Yes, that is enough. I think it's messed up that getting rid of him isn't a given. It is not that hard to avoid situations that might lead to being accused of hitting a woman in the face hard enough to break bones. That's not the same as a pot possession charge or a public intox.
    4 horns jumped me for no reason last night... I didnt do anything... I have a broken nose.... Boot them!!

vCash

You should file a police report and call a lawyer, then. After that, call Charlie Strong.

Don't be such a chuckle****.

vCash

Charlie Strong Knocked a beer outta my hand and hurt my finger, Plus spilt all the beer. Thats physical, Mental and ALCOHOL abuse.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    Hmmmmm....

Sooner Benchwarmer SoonerMachine's Avatar
    vCash

Charlie Strong Knocked a beer outta my hand and hurt my finger, Plus spilt all the beer. Thats physical, Mental and ALCOHOL abuse.
    Was it Pearl?
    "Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you!" -Bill Hicks

vCash

weed and MIP. yawn.

of course, if she wasn't out drunk under age, maybe this doesn't happen.

i'm not saying she deserved to get hit in the face, but like they say, nothing good happens after midnight... same goes for Mr. Mixon

is it that hard to keep a low profile when you are out breaking the law?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

They said they had surveillance tape of the incident. I think I'll wait until the contents of that tape are known before I have an opinion.

vCash

So Lets not be so hasty to Throw the young man out
    Check out her ODCR files this is just one and they have a arrest warrant out for her

http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...8&db=Cleveland