Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Joe Mixon rumor.....?

Good conversation everyone, even if we've had our disagreements through the pages

It seems like it would be best for both parties to resolve this outside the courts at this point. Exchange apologies publicly, don't involve jail time or money, just move on.

That's probably a pipe dream though. This woman's record suggests she is not of sound mind

Sooner Starter
    vCash

I just find the entire situation to be sad. The girl obviously has problems but we all likely wish Joe walked away for his sake instead of reacting. I know..easy for me to say.
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Completely agree. Why is she still a student in the first place. Should have gone back to Texas some time ago. Not okay to punch a girl in the face but she sounds pretty out of control.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerLB's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    Really bad news for Mixon. There is surveillance tape that shows exactly what happened. Unfortunately they're bringing in Gordon Riese to review it.
    Oh jeez, now she will be needing a jaw transplant and Joe will be charged with murder! Thanks for the laugh Wishboned!

And on a side note, there is more info in 154 post here than there is in over 1600 at that other place, go figure . . .
    I'm no rocket surgeon, but . . . I am a member of the OLEVET POSSE!

"I'm too busy to help out right now....I'm trying to train a lizard to jump through hoops." - StoopTroup

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerLB View Post
    And on a side note, there is more info in 154 post here than there is in over 1600 at that other place, go figure . . .
    That "other place" is nothing more than a shaggybevo wannabe and an insult to the average Sooner fan's intelligence...
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    and, we are not authorized to mention other message boards on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    That was never said Rush. he did ask the all these unsubstantiated rumor not be spread.simple
    "If people want to read what other message boards are saying, they can do that, just don't bring it here."-8timechamps

no problem
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Then don't venture over to LT as they are up to page 114 last I checked. We only have 9 pages?! We are not worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post

I wasn't spreading rumors from another site - there really were 114 pages and counting on the Mixon thread. FACT.

vCash

he said not to discuss the content of other websites. landthieves isn't a valid source to report from. it's just more rumor mongering to post crap about this from there.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I fully intend to start posting the information I get from Madame Woo, that gypsy woman with the golden tooth. Her brother is gay lovers with a guy who sells coffee to some of the cops in Norman and is able to listen in on their conversations through a hole he's bored out through the dry wall next to their favorite booth.
    Also some stuff from 'The Colonel' a vaguely British guy who likes American 'footie' and has 'fully penetrated' the Norman PD computer system.

More news, as it happens.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I have come to the point, that if she hit(slapped) him first... Joe shouldn't be suspended or charged.
    OUI Refugee! Seeing all the good people beat me here. Formerly OUJARVIS on OUI.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    I fully intend to start posting the information I get from Madame Woo, that gypsy woman with the golden tooth. Her brother is gay lovers with a guy who sells coffee to some of the cops in Norman and is able to listen in on their conversations through a hole he's bored out through the dry wall next to their favorite booth.
    Also some stuff from 'The Colonel' a vaguely British guy who likes American 'footie' and has 'fully penetrated' the Norman PD computer system.

More news, as it happens.
    Now we are getting somewhere!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 freshchris05's Avatar
    vCash

There was cartel involvement...
    "This whole world is 3 drinks behind..."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

If there was spit before the hit you must acquit.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    If there was spit before the hit you must acquit.
    That glove's a fit.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 freshchris05's Avatar
    vCash

Too legit to quit
    "This whole world is 3 drinks behind..."

The sports animal afternoon talking heads have this kid charged (which btw he still is not), tried, convicted and rotting for the rest of his life in prison. They were quick to jump on this story on Friday and have hammered him ever since. What a joke.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Stop posting this crap.

This is exactly what I asked folks not to post (sources without any link/confirmation) earlier in the thread. Just because it was posted on another message board doesn't circumvent that.

If people want to read what other message boards are saying, they can do that, just don't bring it here.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

"If people want to read what other message boards are saying, they can do that, just don't bring it here."-8timechamps

no problem
    Dont just quote a small portion thats taken out of context bro. Its obvious to me and I think most every one else what 8TC meant ,
    I like ya bro but at times you can be more obstinate than ME
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner02 View Post
    The sports animal afternoon talking heads have this kid charged (which btw he still is not), tried, convicted and rotting for the rest of his life in prison. They were quick to jump on this story on Friday and have hammered him ever since. What a joke.
    If he really had a warrant out, he'd turn himself in, post bail and leave again. You can't hide a Sooner five-star recruit anywhere in Norman. He doesn't need to hide himself. The only thing hiding right now is the surveillance video... and the woman that accused him who apparently has an outstanding warrant. She's the one that needs to hide to avoid arrest

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dont just quote a small portion thats taken out of context bro. Its obvious to me and I think most every one else what 8TC meant ,
    I like ya bro but at times you can be more obstinate than ME
    I think the quote I gave was not out of context. He didn't want to have Landthieves, especially quotes from Landthieves, and possibly any other message board, in the conversations here. JMO

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner02 View Post

I was really disappointed in Dusty Dvoracek. He said Mixon has to go. He said he's not saying Mixon doesn't deserve a second chance, just not a second chance at Oklahoma.

I wonder how high the utility bills are for that glass house he's living in?
    Surrender is not a Ranger word