Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Joe Mixon rumor.....?

The charges would usually offset in this situation leaving both charges dropped.

+1 for Mixons lawyer.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Sometimes players retaliate in a game knowing full well they will get a flag or get tossed. And it is sometimes the "right" thing to do. If an opponent takes a cheap shot at a QB, you can bet the O-line guys are going after that guy. In ice hockey, teams will start a fight or counter fight on purpose just to lift the emotions of other players. There is no real moral lessen here, I'm just pointing out that on the field and off the field settings do have different rules. Heck, just a clean, form tackle is criminal assault off the field.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CK Sooner View Post
    The charges would usually offset in this situation leaving both charges dropped.

+1 for Mixons lawyer.
    Yes, both sides are all lawyered up. That usually means information will trickle out slowly.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Mixon was interviewed by the police. His attorney, Kevin Finlay, gave this statement...

"This past Friday morning Joe Mixon found himself in a situation where he was subjected to both verbal and physical attacks from a very intoxicated and troubled young woman," said Finlay in the statement. "As a result of these physical attacks, Joe instinctually defended himself against further harm. - See more at: https://oklahoma.rivals.com/content.....OEXLHurm.dpuf

https://oklahoma.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1663354
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Lets see. She aint talking No more yet Joe is front and center cooperating , Yea Kick that bum to the curb. The BitchBum that is.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Did this young "lady" give the first interview from the hospital? Orbital
    fractures are very serious and require MRI evaluation and evaluation by an
    ophthalmologist. Most require surgery. Color me dubious.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    There are links in this thread to her record. She pleaded guilty to her felony possession charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Lets see. She aint talking No more yet Joe is front and center cooperating , Yea Kick that bum to the curb. The BitchBum that is.

vCash

+1 for Mixons lawyer.
    Heh. Young one Crime is NOT a Game with Offsetting penalty's
    If a Crime has been committed the Doer will be charged if the DA so chooses.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Plus she has the added charge. "Failure to make a sammich when ordered to do so"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    Plus she has the added charge. "Failure to make a sammich when ordered to do so"
    The BITCH !

vCash

Here's a link to KFOR's page with a link to the 911 call at the bottom of the page.

http://kfor.com/2014/07/25/ou-footba...ht-with-woman/

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Did this young "lady" give the first interview from the hospital? Orbital
    fractures are very serious and require MRI evaluation and evaluation by an
    ophthalmologist. Most require surgery. Color me dubious.
    I haven't taken the time to listen, but apparently there was an interview done via phone. According to those that have heard it, she is talking fine. Not being a doctor (which I'll defer to your expertise), I'm going to assume it would be rather difficult to talk with a broken jaw, and if an orbital bone were broken, you wouldn't be on the phone talking, you'd be at the ER/in surgery. But, I'm not a medical person.

EDIT: Just saw Wishbone's post above...you have have a listen to the interview yourself.

vCash

I am speaking of her dropping her **** because with that record of her I doubt she wants to get in to this now and potentially be charged.

vCash

I am speaking of her dropping her **** because with that record of her I doubt she wants to get in to this now and potentially be charged.
    Yet its already in the hands of the DA, she can refuse to press charges and even testify, But the DA can go ahead IF he has witnesses and evidence.

Plus shes pretty much already painted herself into a corner.

vCash

I want this crap over with NOW! I'm ready for hearing and reading about Sooner football rather than this crap.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoopified View Post
    I want this crap over with NOW! I'm ready for hearing and reading about Sooner football rather than this crap.
    Then don't venture over to LT as they are up to page 114 last I checked. We only have 9 pages?! We are not worthy.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Then don't venture over to LT as they are up to page 114 last I checked. We only have 9 pages?! We are not worthy.
    and, we are not authorized to mention other message boards on this site.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    and, we are not authorized to mention other message boards on this site.
    That was never said Rush. he did ask the all these unsubstantiated rumor not be spread.simple

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I have no idea why "[the] evidentiary value of the recording prohibits its release at this time." We see videos of things pop up all the time before an arrest is made. Granted, usually it's because police need help in IDing somebody on the tape, but I really don't see the difference. Release the video, unless for some reason it doesn't show the entire incident.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    I have no idea why "[the] evidentiary value of the recording prohibits its release at this time." We see videos of things pop up all the time before an arrest is made. Granted, usually it's because police need help in IDing somebody on the tape, but I really don't see the difference. Release the video, unless for some reason it doesn't show the entire incident.
    It dont much matter to me at this Point. IF it was Beat down of an innocent woman, the Cops would have already Filed the charges and had him in jail.
    Im still going with my gut instinct that the Broad was being the durnkin antagonist and swung at him and He at most shoved her out of his face causing her durnk asz to fall face 1st into a table.
    She was over a Phone interview and running her mouth at 1st Now under advice from her lawyer she is Shuttin TFU

Prolly cause there just may be some Liability issues On her part for defaming the young man.,

Again all this is guess work and spekUlation .

But in my experience if a Crime had been committed against Her that Boy would have already been in the Hoosegow