Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    vCash

Re: Joe Mixon rumor.....?

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    and, we are not authorized to mention other message boards on this site.
    Jeez, you really took that post personal. That wasn't my intent (and I think you know that).

Look, my point was that we don't need a bunch of rumors disguised as facts here. If someone has/had information with a verifiable source, then post it all day long. What you did was to copy/paste something from another board and post it here right after I asked that kind of information not be posted. If you really can't see a difference, then I don't know what to tell you. If you can't get over my post because you felt like it was some kind of attack on you personally, I don't know what to tell you.

I think that's as clear as I can make it.

vCash

I think the quote I gave was not out of context. He didn't want to have Landthieves, especially quotes from Landthieves, and possibly any other message board, in the conversations here. JMO
    Ok Bro whatever . I aint gettin anymore in the middle of this any more than i already am
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    I was really disappointed in Dusty Dvoracek. He said Mixon has to go. He said he's not saying Mixon doesn't deserve a second chance, just not a second chance at Oklahoma.

I wonder how high the utility bills are for that glass house he's living in?
    Yep, Dusty needs to stay out of this one...
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Ok Bro whatever . I aint gettin anymore in the middle of this any more than i already am
    and, I thank you.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I find it hard to believe that this took place in Norman and yet no Sooner fans were a witness to it. Would think we'd have the token message board poster who witnessed the whole thing by now (or that at least somebody who knew somebody who saw it would show up).
    Last edited by EatLeadCommie; 7/29/2014 at 05:50 PM.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerLB's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner02 View Post
    The sports animal afternoon talking heads have this kid charged (which btw he still is not), tried, convicted and rotting for the rest of his life in prison. They were quick to jump on this story on Friday and have hammered him ever since. What a joke.
    If it had been an SEC player their headline would have read "Miserable, obnoxious, drunken slut from outside the conference verbally abuses and mauls valued SEC freshman, then slips, falls, and injures herself while attempting to flee the scene."

Just sayin' . . . . .
    I'm no rocket surgeon, but . . . I am a member of the OLEVET POSSE!

"I'm too busy to help out right now....I'm trying to train a lizard to jump through hoops." - StoopTroup

vCash

I think the quote I gave was not out of context. He didn't want to have Landthieves, especially quotes from Landthieves, and possibly any other message board, in the conversations here. JMO
    I guess we'll see if I get BAINED. And I just wrote "LT" not L***t*****, so you must be reading between the lines.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LakeRat View Post
    I have come to the point, that if she hit(slapped) him first... Joe shouldn't be suspended or charged.
    legality and OU football aren't the same thing

i mean, at best he was out drinking on his 18th birthday, right? he shouldn't have been there. also a citizen might have the right to defend himself against a girl that is MUCH smaller than he is. i don't really think a Division I running back does.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

i mean, at best he was out drinking on his 18th birthday, right? he shouldn't have been there. also a citizen might have the right to defend himself against a girl that is MUCH smaller than he is. i don't really think a Division I running back does.

There has been no confirmation that he was drinking that night. He had a legal right to be there, and no matter what his athletic status is he has a right to defend himself. If she struck him first she ceased to be a girl, and she became an assailant.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner Starter NorthernIowaSooner's Avatar
    vCash

He has a right to defend himself. However, defending himself is much easier due to his strength than the average 18 yo. I can easily live with him pushing someone away that was in his face unprovoked. Where he crosses from self defense to something far worse is when he throws a punch.

vCash

Supposedly, JM wasn't drinking at all, and he doesn't drink, period..
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

There has been no confirmation that he was drinking that night. He had a legal right to be there, and no matter what his athletic status is he has a right to defend himself. If she struck him first she ceased to be a girl, and she became an assailant.
    legally, sure, but if he actually punched her, i can't imagine him playing this year, or ever at Oklahoma.

maybe he wasn't drinking. that seems to be the impression i got. him disappearing for the night probably is not a bad idea if he was...

vCash

Yea he could just have easily pulled a Glock and shot her face off. My god quit the ****in speUlatin how much more can be said? When the Vid is released we all know the truth
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Yea he could just have easily pulled a Glock and shot her face off. My god quit the ****in speUlatin how much more can be said? When the Vid is released we all know the truth
    That video is going to be more analyzed than the Zapruder film.

"Her head goes back, and to the left...back and to the left."

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

he said not to discuss the content of other websites. landthieves isn't a valid source to report from. it's just more rumor mongering to post crap about this from there.
    LOL, we are not writing a research paper. Its a message board....guys getting riled up for nothing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    I find it hard to believe that this took place in Norman and yet no Sooner fans were a witness to it. Would think we'd have the token message board poster who witnessed the whole thing by now (or that at least somebody who knew somebody who saw it would show up).
    I have actually eaten there a few times during school. Since schools out there aren't many students there as their would be. Place is usually quiet late at night most of the time...

so I have heard. - source, my friend , ou student - 7/28 5PM

vCash

also a citizen might have the right to defend himself against a girl that is MUCH smaller than he is. i don't really think a Division I running back does.
    Yes, yes he does.

vCash

I'm with ya
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

So, he should just be a victim because he happens to be a D-1 running back? You really get off on that victim thing don't you?!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

We might be waiting for the surveillance tape for a while.

http://newsok.com/surveillance-video...rticle/5102417

ith the 911 tape in the investigation involving Oklahoma freshman running back Joe Mixon released Tuesday, one other key piece of evidence remains unreleased — the surveillance video.

The video from inside Pickleman’s Gourmet Cafe, where the alleged assault took place early Friday morning, might not become public for a long while, if at all.

The presence of surveillance footage was mentioned multiple times in the 911 call made around 2:30 a.m. Friday.

Mixon’s attorney, Kevin Finlay, requested a copy of the surveillance video from the Norman Police Department.

Norman Police did not provide Finlay with a copy of the video but did allow Finlay to view the tape at the department on Monday afternoon.

Police have said they are not prepared to release the tape due to its “evidentiary value” as the investigation into the incident continues.

Barring a leak of the tape, it likely wouldn’t be viewed by the public until a preliminary hearing or a trial if there are eventually charges filed in the case.

It could also be released if Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn declines to file charges in the case.