Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Joe Mixon rumor.....?

She's headed for the hoosegow if she was on probation and drunk and fighting. Regardless of what the male did.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    From Landthieves message board again, from the Mixon situation thread. This is some sad sh*t, IMO:

Originally Posted by OU48A

"It should be noted the city of Norman while under the direction of the current Norman mayor did hire a new police of chief and did so fully knowing that they had hired a more than casual fan of the Texas Longhorns….I have seen pictures of the man flashing the Hook’em horns hand sign.
    This doesn’t mean that he goes after OU athletes, but I think we could have made a smarter hire."
    Stop posting this crap.

This is exactly what I asked folks not to post (sources without any link/confirmation) earlier in the thread. Just because it was posted on another message board doesn't circumvent that.

If people want to read what other message boards are saying, they can do that, just don't bring it here.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Stop posting this crap.

This is exactly what I asked folks not to post (sources without any link/confirmation) earlier in the thread. Just because it was posted on another message board doesn't circumvent that.

If people want to read what other message boards are saying, they can do that, just don't bring it here.
    Well excuuuuse me. I had not seen any discussion of activist whorns in the Norman PD before, and thought it an intriguing comment.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    She's headed for the hoosegow if she was on probation and drunk and fighting. Regardless of what the male did.
    That and she Has an Out standing warrant.

8TC I agree. LT is worse than this place ever was.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeebrewer View Post
    Is this the rumor dejour or do you have a reliable source? I hope all he did was push her.
    Rumor

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    There are links in this thread to her record. She pleaded guilty to her felony possession charge.
    I am pretty sure you can't attend OU with a felony. If you get it while in school its hard for them to find out unless someone notifies them. I am sure they are aware of it now and I hope she will be kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Boy, Pay Tention
    I said IF he indeed HIT her. Not pushed and Obnoxious Drunk away!
    Mixon does not have a record and his old coach and current staff have said he is a very good kid. If he simply punched her after she punched him with no serious injuries to the girl than I think he should get a second chance. The law would see that as a punch for punch self defense. Since he didn't break a law in that case than I would expect a suspension no longer than half of the seasons games for bad decision making. Dude JUST turned 18, IMO he deserves a second chance. I think Stoops believes in second chances also....we shall see.

Also let me say if its misdemeanor assault he gets charged with he should still remain on the team with a suspension less than the whole season barring that he didn't break her face and she actually did punch him in the face first. I am sure Stoops already knows the full story from Mixon and the players he was potentially with.

vCash

Lets quit spekUlating and see what happens.

hells I bet theres been more writen about this from Morans who aint got a clue than a pissant
    We should know tomorrow . Until then Lets hope for the best.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Lets quit spekUlating and see what happens.

hells I bet theres been more writen about this from Morans who aint got a clue than a pissant
    We should know tomorrow . Until then Lets hope for the best.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ruf/Nek7's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Stop posting this crap.

What if i have good info? Like what to expect come tomorrow?
    FADADA DLSD RDPC05 SS12
    Keeper of the Guns 08

Illegitimi non carborundum

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ruf/Nek7 View Post
    What if i have good info? Like what to expect come tomorrow?
    Go ahead. Isn't a major part of message boards to speculate on what's going to happen in the future? Especially football message boards.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CK Sooner View Post
    Go ahead. Isn't a major part of message boards to speculate on what's going to happen in the future? Especially football message boards.
    If Its Good info sure. But all this My friends Maids sisters brothers uncle friend shat is nuts

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ruf/Nek7's Avatar
    vCash

According to the affidavit, Joe was not arrested on scene because the occurrence did not take place in front of the cops. Basically, the investigation had to take place. Originally, the DA assigned this case as a felony but Mixon will be expected to turn himself in tomorrow and the charge will be dropped to a misdemeanor.
    FADADA DLSD RDPC05 SS12
    Keeper of the Guns 08

Illegitimi non carborundum

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ruf/Nek7 View Post
    According to the affidavit, Joe was not arrested on scene because the occurrence did not take place in front of the cops. Basically, the investigation had to take place. Originally, the DA assigned this case as a felony but Mixon will be expected to turn himself in tomorrow and the charge will be dropped to a misdemeanor.
    That makes sense. Done said wont anything happen till tomorrow at the earliest!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jason White's Third Knee View Post
    This guilty until proven innocent thing sucks. Sounds like she hit him and he quickly retaliated. This sucks. You can light me up all you want, but if she swung first at 2:30am, I am not crucifying the kid. Anyone swinging should expect to be swung on as a reflexive action if nothing else.
    Sounds about right to me. If you don't wanna be hit, don't hit someone else first - male or female.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CK Sooner View Post
    The most recent stuff is that he pushed her and she fell and hit the table face first. Would you still agree he needs to go if she punched him and he pushed her?

A woman ceases to be a woman when she assaults somebody and expects not to be hit back. Hitting a women doesn't apply here, IMO.

I still want to know if she has a felony as other people were saying, I know she broke probation on the drug charge and I want her out of OU if she has one.
    I don't disagree with this either. If you want to be treated like a woman then act like one.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

...can Joe still play football and maybe sit out a couple games if they get married and she doesn't press char...oh, wait...that was another story

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

If its true, big Al and Jesse will show up any minute. Maybe even Mr. Obama.
    It's just entertainment!
    Lost in Mexifornia (Irvine, CA)

“We’re the dark matter. We’re the force that orders the universe but can’t be seen,” - JSOC Navy SEAL
    The US Navy might introduce the GAU-19 to the Iranian Navy speed boats, like a shot across the bow.

vCash

We should know something soon.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

We should know something soon.
    Ehhh...it sure doesn't look that way...If they indeed have 'the tape'...WTF is the holdup?

NORMAN — Norman Police are still investigating assault allegations against highly-touted Oklahoma freshman running back Joe Mixon, and charges aren’t likely to be filed Monday, the district attorney’s office told The Oklahoman.
    Mixon is being investigated for allegedly assaulting a female OU student at Picklemen’s Gourmet Cafe on Campus Corner early Friday morning.
    A police incident report did not identify the suspect, but Mixon’s attorney, Kevin Finlay, has confirmed that Mixon is being investigated in the matter.
    Amelia Rae Molitor is identified in the police report as the alleged victim, and in a Friday interview with The Oklahoman, Molitor said that Mixon “broke my face in four places,” adding that she hopes he “goes to prison for years.”
    The police incident report states that an unnamed male suspect assaulted Molitor inside Pickleman’s, stating that she suffered “apparent broken bones” following the incident.
    “A female was hit in the face by a male subject — (the subject) is gone — she is in the bathroom … she is (conscious) and she is intoxicated … She is bleeding from the mouth … no difficulty breathing,” the report states.
    Mixon, a five-star prospect from Freedom High School in Oakley, Calif., became one of the most hyped Oklahoma football signees in years. Rivals.com ranked Mixon as the No. 1 all-purpose back in the 2014 recruiting class.
    He attended OU’s spring game in April and spent much of the afternoon standing behind the Sooners’ bench signing hundreds of autographs for overjoyed fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

If you're a stronger, bigger, better person, you should defend yourself, but don't hit back. It's all rumor and speculation at this point, but I don't intend to justify an OU athlete taking part in a fight.

Consider: If this was on the football field during a game and an opponent ran up and punched Mixon, would Mixon be justified in hitting back, or would he also be subject to a 15-yard flag, ejection and suspension if he threw a punch also?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    If you're a stronger, bigger, better person, you should defend yourself, but don't hit back. It's all rumor and speculation at this point, but I don't intend to justify an OU athlete taking part in a fight.

Consider: If this was on the football field during a game and an opponent ran up and punched Mixon, would Mixon be justified in hitting back, or would he also be subject to a 15-yard flag, ejection and suspension if he threw a punch also?
    Apples to Peanuts Badj