Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

Joe Mixon

from landthieves.com:

Prinze Propr ‏@PrinzePropr
    @koconews want a good story? Joe Mixon punched a girl in the face inside Picklemans Cafe in Norman around 2:30am. Security footage and cops.
    Last edited by JLEW1818; 7/26/2014 at 10:00 AM.
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Joe Mixon rumor.....?

7 pages already posted on this, and there eis NO CONFIRMATION that Mixon was involved, at least not during the 7 pages of comments.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Seriously, I need to aim my expectations low for everyone in college football from now on. That way when they don't get arrested but don't graduate either, I can celebrate. Halleluiah he's not another Justin Blackmon

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Nancy Pelosi was seen in area earlier in the day so it might be justifiable.... stay tuned.
    I set my DVR to record "The Biggest Loser" and now it records the Longhorn Network all day.

vCash

Heard the same thing, only no name was given, on the Animal, a little while ago.

Unbelievable if this is true.
    on Big Tex burning....They mentioned this on College Football Live. Pollack asked if it represented the Texas defense. Herbie told him it represented the Texas bandwagon.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by winout View Post
    Nancy Pelosi was seen in area earlier in the day so it might be justifiable.... stay tuned.
    You most likely meant to say a female racist republican prepper and survivalist with the dubious name of Palin tore into an aggy she stupidly thought was Mixon, so Joe's now to blame for whatever happened.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

Girl that was there said that she called him the N word and hit him first.

per twitter

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Sounds like extra bleacher time.

vCash

fwiw...I hope it's Ok to put this here, if not, I'll delete it.

Joe Mixon, University of Oklahoma running back and former Rivals.com five-star recruit, was involved in a serious altercation early this morning that led to the summoning of the Norman Police department, a source from within the Norman Police Department told SoonerScoop.com.

Norman police responded to an incident at Pickleman's Gourmet Café in Norman at 2:39 a.m. on Friday. A spokesman for Pickleman's gave no comment on the situation.

A synopsis of the report suggests aggravated assault and battery.
    ​ ​
    Sources indicated Mixon was not arrested at the scene as officers wanted to study security footage of the incident before filing any charges. Police did receive footage of the incident today.

The incident report obtained by SoonerScoop contains limited information, as one or more juveniles is involved. A spokesman for OU is aware of the incident and issued the following statement:

"We are aware of the matter and it is under internal review."

Norman Police told SoonerScoop.com a public information officer was not available to comment on the details of the incident.

Mixon was capping off a night of celebration as Thursday was his 18th birthday.

Carey Murdock also contributed to this report

- See more at: https://oklahoma.rivals.com/content.....uUlr4ZBm.dpuf
    on Big Tex burning....They mentioned this on College Football Live. Pollack asked if it represented the Texas defense. Herbie told him it represented the Texas bandwagon.

vCash

From FB Braniacs....there are many other conflicting reports though, such as him smashing her face in where she will never look the same.

UPDATE (3:56 pm): Here is what we have from a source on the Joe Mixon situation:

1. Joe Mixon was at Pickleman’s last night. Our source was there as well.

2. Source tells us that a woman who appeared to be drunk came into Pickleman’s and starting “taking sh*t” to Joe for no apparent reason.

3. Source said Joe actually responded quite calmly to her.

4. Source said that while he (the source) was there, he never saw anyone hit anyone. Source also said that Joe never even raised his voice.

5. Source also told us that the woman involved left before he (the source) and Mixon left.

6. Another source tells us that Joe deleted his twitter account for reasons completely unrelated to this.

If something else happened, we are not able to confirm it at this time. The above notes are all we have been able to confirm.

vCash

Big thing here is what he will be charged with if its true...if it's a felony he's gone.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BB37's Avatar
    vCash
    Reported on channel 9 in OKC, must be more to it than a rumor.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Hopefully she's ok and reports of him bashing her face in are overstated.
    And here I thought we'd won the offseason lottery w/ no incidents. Bah.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

so if she was hurt so bad, why was he not arrested? It doesn't make sense.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

My impression of perine seems to be justified now. Unbelievable what kids are capable of ruining. Suspended for the year?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

ESPN's Trav Haney is making some odd tweets relating to Mixon..

Mixon tried to leave OU "after a week," the coach told me earlier in the week. "He's a flaky kid. I bet he doesn't last the year."
    https://twitter.com/TravHaneyESPN/st...10310634704896

Bright side for Sooners: That coach said he thought less-heralded Samaje Perine could have a bigger impact than Mixon. Liked size, toughness
    https://twitter.com/TravHaneyESPN/st...12586048839680
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mac94's Avatar
    vCash

Perine is a great kid from all that I've heard here in Pville and at Hendrickson (my son goes there). I think he'll do well at OU.
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

vCash

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

vCash

Btw, he just turned 18? Man why didn't his folks hold him back one year? I thought I was a young frosh. I had almost 2 months on Mixon.