SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

PAY PER VIEW First game vs LA Tech August 30 at 4PM Pacific

PAY PER VIEW First game vs LA Tech August 30 at 4PM Pacific

Just like last year, our opening game is PPV. For the OU Club of Phoenix, I believe the game will be shown at the Tilted Kilt restaurants we meet at in Phoenix and Tempe. Here's a great URL for college football on TV, for the whole season:

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Some LSU fans put this together, but it is exactly the info that all college football fans can use. Times listed in their charts are Central time...

BOOOMERRRRRRR!!!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: PAY PER VIEW First game vs LA Tech August 30 at 4PM Pacific

I forget: do they show the PPV games on soonersports.tv as replays? I sure hope so 'cause there's no chance I'll get to watch it live.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    I forget: do they show the PPV games on soonersports.tv as replays? I sure hope so 'cause there's no chance I'll get to watch it live.
    You can buy the live PPV on SoonerSportsTV. You have to be a subscriber (last year they offered a package deal, it was something like $50). I contacted them a few weeks ago and got verification they would again offer the PPV this year.

So, you're in luck (if you want to buy the PPV).

Last year, I just hooked my computer to the TV and watched it like a normal game. HD too!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    You can buy the live PPV on SoonerSportsTV. You have to be a subscriber (last year they offered a package deal, it was something like $50). I contacted them a few weeks ago and got verification they would again offer the PPV this year.

So, you're in luck (if you want to buy the PPV).

Last year, I just hooked my computer to the TV and watched it like a normal game. HD too!
    Heh. That's right! I did the same thing, combining the subscription with the PPV. Then I bought a 1-year subscription when that ended.

Thanks for the reminder.