Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Obama out in my neck of the woods again

I forgot Obama was here today on the San Francisco peninsula. But I was out on my morning bike ride and I passed a large group of people protesting for internet neutrality. There were a few signs about the Gaza conflict too, but mostly the internet thing (this is silicon valley). I assume they knew the route the POTUS caravan was taking and there were a bunch of news crews there filming them. Maybe I'll be on the local news - Hi, Mom!!!

vCash

Re: Obama out in my neck of the woods again

He Bummin moneys for the Other Libs that are up fer election
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Isn't it nice being a guaranteed vote for a particular party, California? Candidates come for your money, because they already have your vote.

Oklahoma here, and no it isn't nice to be ignored outside primary season. I wonder how Ohio feels

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Isn't it nice being a guaranteed vote for a particular party, California? Candidates come for your money, because they already have your vote.

Oklahoma here, and no it isn't nice to be ignored outside primary season. I wonder how Ohio feels
    You can say the same thing about texass for conservatives.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Spin and deflect Moran spin and deflect!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    We have a system where $$ buys elections, so that's what is gonna happen.

vCash

You are just ****ing stupid, what am I spinning and deflecting? Just pointing out both sides do it. ****ing moron.

vCash

You are just ****ing stupid, what am I spinning and deflecting? Just pointing out both sides do it. ****ing moron.
    asswipe, This is about Obammy and Cal. Nothing to do with Saxet. Go back to fingerin the neighbors kids

vCash

asswipe, This is about Obammy and Cal. Nothing to do with Saxet. Go back to fingerin the neighbors kids
    spinning and deflecting, spinning and deflecting loser. You accuse me of spinning and deflecting - tell me what EXACTLY I'm spinning and deflecting.

vCash

spinning and deflecting, spinning and deflecting loser. You accuse me of spinning and deflecting - tell me what EXACTLY I'm spinning and deflecting.
    Spin =Turn things around.YOU Did when ya said Brot in Saxet,therby deflectin away from Obanny and Cal. Is this really so hard to understand? Yer Boy Slick Willie of BJ fame perfected it.

vCash

Spin =Turn things around.YOU Did when ya said Brot in Saxet,therby deflectin away from Obanny and Cal. Is this really so hard to understand? Yer Boy Slick Willie of BJ fame perfected it.

Since when is pointing out both sides do it spin and deflect? Did I say dems didn't do it? Just can't handle someone breaking up your ignorant little circle jerk can you?

Loser.

vCash

Since when is pointing out both sides do it spin and deflect? Did I say dems didn't do it? Just can't handle someone breaking up your ignorant little circle jerk can you?

Loser.
    And a Good morning to you sir. I see you woke up with your Vag all twisted in knots!

vCash

Dang, a lot of hot air in this thread when all I was doing was letting folks know I was on TV! My peeps wanna know about the trends I'm setting.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Dang, a lot of hot air in this thread when all I was doing was letting folks know I was on TV! My peeps wanna know about the trends I'm setting.
    See how you Libs are?

Did ya get on the Telebision? post a Link if ya did.

vCash

We're basically ignored outside of Sugar Bowl season . . .

Careful what you wish for - battleground states have wall to wall campaign ads for a few months every four years.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Pubs only have to hit up about 1% as many people to fund their campaigns as Dems do. So yeah, he's doin' what he does.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    We're basically ignored outside of Sugar Bowl season . . .

Careful what you wish for - battleground states have wall to wall campaign ads for a few months every four years.
    Very true! When I lived in Boulder, I felt popular being a swing voter in a swing state. (You all call me liberal, but that's only compared to Okies - I often split my ticket). But that swing state label gets tedious after a while with all the non-stop campaign ads appearing everywhere. I learned to tune it out.

vCash

See how you Libs are?

Did ya get on the Telebision? post a Link if ya did.
    It was just the local news trucks at the demonstration. I didn't bother checking the news since Obama wasn't going by at the time. My lovely wife did get on the news last time Obama was here because she waited for the black SUV parade to go by.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Pubs only have to hit up about 1% as many people to fund their campaigns as Dems do. So yeah, he's doin' what he does.
    What are you talking about? Does George Soros ring a bell? Wall Street gives to both sides. Trial lawyers and Big Labor are about 100 % in the Democrat's camp.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

--- The Unions get what they want from their donations