Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Kliff Kingsbury's $100,000 Breitling Mulliner Tourbillon is actually a $100 fake.

Like any typical coach trying to impress recruits and/or the ladies with flash and bling to show how successful a man he is and that he is a "playa" it turns out he's actually just a chump and a dbag.

Pretty much sums up Texas Tech as a whole.

http://deadspin.com/kliff-kingsburys...-is-1608618533

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Kliff Kingsbury's $100,000 Breitling Mulliner Tourbillon is actually a $100 fake.

I think his pecs are implants.

vCash

Re: Kliff Kingsbury's $100,000 Breitling Mulliner Tourbillon is actually a $100 fake.

My Breitling is real.
    "They don't bug me...they're not like the little brother down the street. They are more like the retarded cousin that drools and says silly things. I don't get mad at him. He knows no better." MiccoMacey

Quote Originally Posted by auto View Post
    My Breitling is real.
    My Timex is too.
    Aries

vCash
    I'm shocked anyone still wears a watch at all.
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

One of the greatest days of my life was when a street salesman rolled up to me in Bangkok and showed a fake Rolex. He then turned it over and popped off the back to show me that INSIDE it was a Seiko. (Of course, I had to assume that it was a fake Seiko, as well). But I knew that I was in the presence of a master salesman. It was a double pump that would have made Jalen Saunders proud.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

I've never been a watch guy. I prefer large turquiose rings on every finger.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    My Timex is too.
    +1
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    One of the greatest days of my life was when a street salesman rolled up to me in Bangkok and showed a fake Rolex. He then turned it over and popped off the back to show me that INSIDE it was a Seiko. (Of course, I had to assume that it was a fake Seiko, as well). But I knew that I was in the presence of a master salesman. It was a double pump that would have made Jalen Saunders proud.
    Bangkok double pump? I'd keep quiet about that.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

As the song goes, "One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble"

And there is virtually nothing I've ever done in Bangkok that I would be inclined to discuss now or at any time in the future. it is, in fact somewhat doubtful that I ever, in fact, travelled to the land of smiles.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Bangkok double pump? I'd keep quiet about that.
    I think there's a cream or something available for that now.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerPride View Post
    I'm shocked anyone still wears a watch at all.
    That's what I was thinking.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I'd think a lot worse of him if he actually dropped 100k on a watch.

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    I'd think a lot worse of him if he actually dropped 100k on a watch.
    *shrug* It's his money. He can spend it however he likes. I liken watch enthusiasts to sports car enthusiasts or high end coin collectors (where I've dabbled myself).

But trying to recruit by flashing prospective players a super expensive watch? What exact sales pitch are you trying to deliver to get this kid to come to Texas Tech? "Come here and maybe you can have one too..." ????

vCash

we know how much he makes, right?

i'm sure he can handle a $100,000 watch...

was he just wearing it, or talking about it?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Good lawd I can't wait for the season to start...these offseason 'news' stories are wretched!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    we know how much he makes, right?

i'm sure he can handle a $100,000 watch...

was he just wearing it, or talking about it?
    Yes. He could afford it which makes it all the more embarrassing that it's just a knockoff.

He wore it to the media days and a closeup pic hit the twitterverse and then watch aficionados instantly spotted the fake and once again Kingsbury was shown to be a tool.
    Posted from iOS app

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

Breitlings = too flashy and too much crap on the face imo. It's so busy, it's tough to read at times.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooneron View Post
    Breitlings = too flashy and too much crap on the face imo. It's so busy, it's tough to read at times.
    I feel the same way, but my brother loves them. I looked at a couple of Rolex's, but thought they either looked like an old man watch or too flashy. I ended up buying a Tag, but honestly hardly wear it anymore. I've worn a Timex G-Shock for years, but even stopped wearing that.

I'm not much of a jewelry guy anyway.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 salth2o's Avatar
    vCash

I have worn a Timex ironman for over 25 years. I would love to have a really nice watch, but just have never made it a priority.
    You only live once, but if you work it right...once is enough!