Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Hillary Calls Obama "Incompetent and Feckless"

What the heck does feckless mean? If it means dickless then yes, Obama is feckless.
    http://nypost.com/2014/06/27/hillary...ith-pals-book/

BTW Hillary, you deserve to be stabbed in the back by the little beyotch. That's what you and Bill get for helping to foist this moron on the nation in return for his endorsement. The fact that you have that little regard for the country's well being makes you unqualified to hold the highest office in the land.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Hillary Calls Obama "Incompetent and Feckless"

Sounds like Hill and I agree---- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/feckless

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    What the heck does feckless mean? If it means dickless then yes, Obama is feckless.
    http://nypost.com/2014/06/27/hillary...ith-pals-book/

BTW Hillary, you deserve to be stabbed in the back by the little beyotch. That's what you and Bill get for helping to foist this moron on the nation in return for his endorsement. The fact that you have that little regard for the country's well being makes you unqualified to hold the highest office in the land.
    You people are so gullible, do you really think Hillary Clinton is going to get boozy at a reunion with college pals in a public restaurant, Le Jardin Du Roi, a cozy French bistro between sips of vino, and say that sh!t about obama? The most important part of the article is this - sources told the author. Another world daily net.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    You people are so gullible, do you really think Hillary Clinton is going to get boozy at a reunion with college pals in a public restaurant, Le Jardin Du Roi, a cozy French bistro between sips of vino, and say that sh!t about obama? The most important part of the article is this - sources told the author. Another world daily net.
    Yes, these are not the Droids you are looking for. Nothing to see here. Move along.

If you think Hillary and Bill don't detest Obama then you are truly naive young grasshopper.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Sounds like Hill and I agree---- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/feckless
    I like my definition better.

vCash

Yes, these are not the Droids you are looking for. Nothing to see here. Move along.

If you think Hillary and Bill don't detest Obama then you are truly naive young grasshopper.
    Are you so incredibly stupid to think she would get boozy at a restaurant and open her mouth to a bunch of people she went to college with 40 years ago?

This is another made up story by the right to "confirm" your own beliefs.

Lemming

vCash

Are you so incredibly stupid to think she would get boozy at a restaurant and open her mouth to a bunch of people she went to college with 40 years ago?

Lemming
    I heard Obammy was in Kansas trolling for fanboys. You know anything about that?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Lemming
    ----How do you know ?

vCash

Lemming
    Whatever you say, Bob!

You know, I say a little prayer every night and I am not that religious. It goes something like this:

Please dear God, don't let this country face a major crisis again until we have an adult in the White House. And please take care of all the stupid people who elected this President in the hopes that he would really do anything that would benefit them or help the country.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I heard Obammy was in Kansas trolling for fanboys. You know anything about that?
    Still pissed off bush didn't give you a reach around?

vCash

Whatever you say, Bob!

You know, I say a little prayer every night and I am not that religious. It goes something like this:

Please dear God, don't let this country face a major crisis again until we have an adult in the White House. And please take care of all the stupid people who elected this President in the hopes that he would really do anything that would benefit them or help the country.
    You conservatives have a habit of making **** up to suit your alternate universe narrative. You lemmings have bought in so deep that there is nothing you will not believe. I have seen you post ANY ignorant story from ANY rightwing website that backs your narrative. Tax cuts raise revenues, the economy picked up after kennedy cut the top rate, reagan never raised taxes, obama was born in kenya, the economy is worse now than during the rescission, the guy who shot gabby giffords was a left wing lunatic and this from your good friend Joe Scarborough making up **** about reagan leaving the vacation when Russia shot down the Korean airliner.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5605107.html

As for voting - I know there were a lot of people on this board who didn't know your governor had an affair with her security detail a state trooper and both of them got divorced and he lost his job. What about all those stupid people who voted for bush? So don't talk to me about voting.

We heard this adult in the white house crap from the right during clinton - how did that work out for the country?

Just keep ignorantly buying whatever the right sells you and keep voting against your own best self interests.
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 7/21/2014 at 11:35 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

You conservatives have a habit of making **** up to suit your alternate universe narrative. You lemmings have bought in so deep that there is nothing you will not believe. I have seen you post ANY ignorant story from ANY rightwing website that backs your narrative. Tax cuts raise revenues, the economy picked up after kennedy cut the top rate, reagan never raised taxes, obama was born in kenya, the economy is worse now than during the rescission, the guy who shot gabby giffords was a left wing lunatic and this from your good friend Joe Scarborough making up **** about reagan leaving the vacation when Russia shot down the Korean airliner.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5605107.html

As for voting - I know there were a lot of people on this board who didn't know your governor had an affair with her security detail a state trooper and both of them got divorced and he lost his job. What about all those stupid people who voted for bush? So don't talk to me about voting.

We heard this adult in the white house crap from the right during clinton - how did that work out for the country?

Just keep ignorantly buying whatever the right sells you and keep voting against your own best self interests.
    Vast right wing conspiracy....signed Hillary and sooner8th ( with permission from the DNC).

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

What the heck does feckless mean?
    It means he doesn't have any feckles.
    Last edited by Turd_Ferguson; 7/22/2014 at 03:46 AM.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Vast right wing conspiracy....signed Hillary and sooner8th ( with permission from the DNC).
    Too funny that I check with the dnc coming from a bunch of lemmings who believe anything the right puts out. Regurgitating without checking for accuracy. Tell me again how cuttin' cg tax rates causes cg tax revenues to rise. Tell me again how the economy is worse than when bush left office. Tell me again how there are no jobs being created.

Ignorant lemming.

vCash

Too funny that I check with the dnc coming from a bunch of lemmings who believe anything the right puts out. Regurgitating without checking for accuracy. Tell me again how cuttin' cg tax rates causes cg tax revenues to rise. Tell me again how the economy is worse than when bush left office. Tell me again how there are no jobs being created.

Ignorant lemming.
    I showed you how CG tax revenues went up after the tax rate reduction and how they dropped when rates were hiked....you are just too stupid to understand it. Just as I told you that your master needed to open up the oceans to exploration while you sang the dem party line and defended that idiot pelosi.

Heh heh...king of the lemmings

vCash

I showed you how CG tax revenues went up after the tax rate reduction and how they dropped when rates were hiked....you are just too stupid to understand it. Just as I told you that your master needed to open up the oceans to exploration while you sang the dem party line and defended that idiot pelosi.

I showed you how it was the stock market going up being responsible for the increase - you just are too deep into rightwing lemming status to admit when you and yours are wrong. I also showed you how a vast majority of the known reserves have already been leased but not drilled on. Keep on goose stepping with your rightwing dumbasses.

vCash

Okie, see how the troll Spins and deflects? This thread is about Obammy's Utter and complete lack of Feckles yet M8th is determined to deflect it to Some other subject covered in detail in another thread.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Okie, see how the troll Spins and deflects? This thread is about Obammy's Utter and complete lack of Feckles yet M8th is determined to deflect it to Some other subject covered in detail in another thread.
    Nope, just making a point about you lemmings. Showing examples of you will believe anything coming from the right.

vCash

Nope, just making a point about you lemmings. Showing examples of you will believe anything coming from the right.
    Then your saying Obammy DOES have Feckles?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I showed you how it was the stock market going up being responsible for the increase - you just are too deep into rightwing lemming status to admit when you and yours are wrong. I also showed you how a vast majority of the known reserves have already been leased but not drilled on. Keep on goose stepping with your rightwing dumbasses.
    From the guy that proved time and time again he can't say anything bad about the dems...king of the lemmings...