SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

kids headed off to school soon!

Just an update....if anyone GAS~ lol

Daughter is headed to Labette CC to walk on and try basketball. I'm very proud she's trying...prob won't get much if any playing time, but it's a big step for her. I told her the biggest thing she can bring is hustle and support. She's still a part of the team and act like it.

Son's club season is over...we came to OKC in early June...played at OCU on Memorial. Tough draw, Realtree, SW Shockers (played them at Rose) and next Level from Ks. Got whopped by Realtree. Course they had kids already had a yr of college ball under their belts, I had 1 kid that had signed..my son. Actually played the Shockers the best.

Anyways, he's headed to KCKCC in August. A couple of scouts, Rockies and White Socks, said he has potential...all up to him if he wants to develop it. Right now he's excited to work with college coaches...and not me! lol.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: kids headed off to school soon!

Best of luck to them. My two are in the midst of college themselves. After the usual changes in majors, backtracking, etc, looks like we still have a couple yrs to go. And mine aren't trying to juggle an athletic load also...that's why I send the "best" luck wishes to yours!

vCash

Re: kids headed off to school soon!

Awesome! I'm an old man now but still one of my biggest regrets in life is I didn't try to hoop in college, so I wish anyone who gives it a shot good luck.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.