Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: House Republicans vote for business tax cut with no offset add $287 BILLION to de

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    You do look like a Fool trying to keep this alive
    220 to 34 pal republican passed read the title of the thread

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: House Republicans vote for business tax cut with no offset add $287 BILLION to de

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    I guess I should have put I'm not a catholic priest, but then I assumed everyone would get the joke. Why should you take offense? I didn't think conservatives liked political correctness. I wouldn't belong to an origination that allowed it's employees to rape little boys.

Of course none of you conservatives are responding to your party wanting to add to the deficit and debt with tax cuts that don't create jobs, you only attack me and drag my family into it.

ummm, never said anything about your family.

Actually both you and yermon need to look at some facts. Yes there have been some very bad priest that have done some horrible things and they should face the fullest extent of the law. There is also the reality that the % of priest vs the % of other people that do things in professions they shouldn't is lower. Again, the blanket statement that Catholic's abuse little boys is ridiculous. Continue your tirade.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

220 to 34 pal republican passed read the title of the thread
    at least admit some of your boys voted for it as well...so at least some Dems are smart enough to see things~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    at least admit some of your boys voted for it as well...so at least some Dems are smart enough to see things~
    They have ZERO business passing a tax cut unless it proves to be revenue positive. This kind of bs isn't going to win over the middle of the political spectrum. Nor will hearings, impeachment or rhetoric.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

220 to 34 pal

can you not read?

vCash

220 to 34 pal

can you not read?
    Yea Jeep cant you read. Listen to the Man he knows what hes talking about!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

[/B]

ummm, never said anything about your family.

Actually both you and yermon need to look at some facts. Yes there have been some very bad priest that have done some horrible things and they should face the fullest extent of the law. There is also the reality that the % of priest vs the % of other people that do things in professions they shouldn't is lower. Again, the blanket statement that Catholic's abuse little boys is ridiculous. Continue your tirade.
    just as ridiculous as calling out Penn State. Catholics are the ones that encourage deviant behavior with their rules for priests then covered up abuses institutionally. the cover up is the real scandal.

do you defend Muslims when only a small number of them blow themselves up for 72 virgins?

vCash

Wouldn't pass extension for long term unemployed or president's request for $3.7 billion to respond to children crossing the border or $11 billion to keep highway projects afloat for less than a year and the roughly $35 billion Senate measure to revamp the veteran's health care system without offsets. Combined, those measures are still less than a fifth of the tax cut bill. But tax cuts for big business that don't create jobs? Don't have to pay for those. Tell me again how republicans are worried about the debt and deficit and how they are not the party of big business.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/11/politi...iness-tax-cut/
    The House passed the Veteran Access to Care Act of 2014 back on June 10th with a 426-0 vote....

Try harder.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sappstuf View Post
    The House passed the Veteran Access to Care Act of 2014 back on June 10th with a 426-0 vote....

Try harder.
    does not seem to be the same bill, but House Republicans are insisting on "offsets," cuts in other programs, to pay for it. Nice try though.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...th_care_b.html

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    just as ridiculous as calling out Penn State. Catholics are the ones that encourage deviant behavior with their rules for priests then covered up abuses institutionally. the cover up is the real scandal.

do you defend Muslims when only a small number of them blow themselves up for 72 virgins?
    wow, you're comparing Catholics to muslims? Where did I say I defended the priest that have done wrong? You must be perfect since you obviously can't see how some things can change. Obviously you don't understand the Catholic faith/priest vows. Would I be a priest? no, if I could get married...maybe.

So you are saying that Catholic faith encouraged deviant behavior...wow, there must be a ton of Catholics out there with all the weird crap that is going on...dude you are delusional or have a strong hatred of the Catholic church. I'm guessing you are either non-Catholic or once was and have left the faith, which at the end of it all I could care less about what you think...but I will stand up for my faith.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Yea Jeep cant you read. Listen to the Man he knows what hes talking about!

vCash

wow, you're comparing Catholics to muslims? Where did I say I defended the priest that have done wrong? You must be perfect since you obviously can't see how some things can change. Obviously you don't understand the Catholic faith/priest vows. Would I be a priest? no, if I could get married...maybe.

So you are saying that Catholic faith encouraged deviant behavior...wow, there must be a ton of Catholics out there with all the weird crap that is going on...dude you are delusional or have a strong hatred of the Catholic church. I'm guessing you are either non-Catholic or once was and have left the faith, which at the end of it all I could care less about what you think...but I will stand up for my faith.
    spoken like a true Muslim.....wait a minute.....................

vCash

does not seem to be the same bill, but House Republicans are insisting on "offsets," cuts in other programs, to pay for it. Nice try though.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...th_care_b.html
    It passed 426-0. Why hasn't the Senate taken a vote on the most possible bi-partisan bill to emerge from the House?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash
    I wonder when the revolution will occur and we tell Big Business and politicians to go to hell and hold all to the law and tell them to ho to hell and to eliminate the advantages for offshoring their income, prosecute businesses for hiring illegals and prosecuting pols for their illegal behavior.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

It passed 426-0. Why hasn't the Senate taken a vote on the most possible bi-partisan bill to emerge from the House?
    Crickets...

vCash

How come the house doesn't vote on the bill passed by the Senate on a 93-3 vote?

crickets

vCash

HAHAHAHA too funny again - READ AND LEARN

The House bill, sponsored by House Veterans’ Affairs Chairman Rep. Jeff Miller (R-FL), takes a different approach. It would fund the temporary outside-care program only “to the extent that appropriations are available,” thereby leaving most of the responsibility for funding the program to congressional appropriators.4 Appropriations would be subject to spending caps previously agreed to in the BCA and the recent budget compromise negotiated by Budget Chairmen Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI). Because of this, additional appropriations for the Veterans Health Administration would need to be offset by other reductions in discretionary spending, unless Congress acted to waive or otherwise modify the BCA caps.

http://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/eco...e-reform-bills

They want offsets to their own bill!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRY AGAIN DUMBASS!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    I wonder when the revolution will occur and we tell Big Business and politicians to go to hell and hold all to the law and tell them to ho to hell and to eliminate the advantages for offshoring their income, prosecute businesses for hiring illegals and prosecuting pols for their illegal behavior.
    I agree with most of that. Too bad the business wing of your party won't go along.

What we agree on is populism. If only we could get all the populists on both sides of the spectrum to work together, we could fix a lot of our problems. Any ideas?

The only thing on your list I even partially disagree with is about the illegal aliens. I'm not strongly concerned about immigration, but to the extent that it is a problem then I agree that the most useful first step is prosecuting the businesses that hire them.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!