Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Trip to the House of Representatives

My family is in DC this week. We had a private tour of the Capitol building yesterday. Our guide was a summer intern who is working for our tea party representative. I asked her where the door to Eric Cantor's office was. She told me we would see it in the statuary room. Sure enough there was the door. I took a picture of the door and called his name plate an endangered species. She looked at me like "huh". This is a grad student in political science working in the HoR and doesn't know about something like this that has never happened before? Sad state of affairs.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Re: Trip to the House of Representatives

Maybe she just dint understand yer humor Or she was a Lib or Both.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I doubt she was a Lib since she works for Mike Coffman who is pretty conservative. Just seemed like she would have some idea.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    I doubt she was a Lib since she works for Mike Coffman who is pretty conservative. Just seemed like she would have some idea.
    Bet she was Blond then.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Interns who work for teabaggers are not libs - they are teabaggers. You shouldn't be surprised how dumb she is.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Interns who work for teabaggers are not libs - they are teabaggers. You shouldn't be surprised how dumb she is.
    Yer Momma says

vCash

Yer Momma says
    Yeah, drag my mom into it little boy - no wonder you couldn't keep your wife. loser

vCash

Yeah, drag my mom into it little boy - no wonder you couldn't keep your wife. loser
    Wernt that I couldnt Keep her, Just that I dint WANT her no mo after having Yer wife, yer Momma and Baby sister.

vCash

Wernt that I couldnt Keep her, Just that I dint WANT her no mo after having Yer wife, yer Momma and Baby sister.
    Yeah......that's what all you losers say when they finally wise up and ditch ya.

My mom is 80, wife wouldn't touch an ignorant inbred dumbass like like yourself and don't have a baby sister. Yet another fail at trying to insult me, go back to having sex with underage boys and leave us adults alone.

vCash

Oh you hurt me so bad,

vCash

Mostly I think they are hired for their looks. She was about a 6 level cute though which is almost enough for me to vote against Coffman. Seriously on one side I am going to have to watch this election closely. I will be voting primarily on the approach to the energy industry.

Light note-We are now in Virginia Beach for a week (underrated beach imo). There are all sorts of naval bases around here. We saw a Hawkeye taking off which is the primary carrier based radar aircraft. I pointed it out to my wife and said told her what it was. She asked me if they used it for radar enforcement on the highways. I didn't say anything, but I thought she comes by her blond honestly.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Mostly I think they are hired for their looks. She was about a 6 level cute though which is almost enough for me to vote against Coffman. Seriously on one side I am going to have to watch this election closely. I will be voting primarily on the approach to the energy industry.

Light note-We are now in Virginia Beach for a week (underrated beach imo). There are all sorts of naval bases around here. We saw a Hawkeye taking off which is the primary carrier based radar aircraft. I pointed it out to my wife and said told her what it was. She asked me if they used it for radar enforcement on the highways. I didn't say anything,
    but I thought she comes by her blond honestly
    So yer saying she could be a Summer Intern?
    My Niece is workin in VB at one of the Hospitals there shes in PICU .
    Enjoy your trip bro.

vCash

She is beautiful, great in her chosen field (real estate and reading education), a great companion, but knowing much about the world beyond the normal things not so much. The weather here is wonderful right now. Hot but dry. No waves though unless the tide is coming in.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Yeah......that's what all you losers say when they finally wise up and ditch ya.

My mom is 80, wife wouldn't touch an ignorant inbred dumbass like like yourself and don't have a baby sister. Yet another fail at trying to insult me, go back to having sex with underage boys and leave us adults alone.
    I'm guessing your wife tolerates you because you're all to happy with her being the man of the family.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I'm guessing your wife tolerates you because you're all to happy with her being the man of the family.
    36 years together - there is no tolerating. Only insecure *********s needs to have a "man" of the family. I'm not interested in my wife submitting to me.

Administrator
    vCash

Hey sky, do you live in the 6th district? I always thought it was pretty funny how DIA falls in the 1st (DeGette). Not that all districts aren't screwy, but that one is wackier than most.

vCash

She is beautiful, great in her chosen field (real estate and reading education), a great companion, but knowing much about the world beyond the normal things not so much. The weather here is wonderful right now. Hot but dry. No waves though unless the tide is coming in.
    Sounds like my wife, 'cept she thinks people who don't keep up on current events are down right stupid. I did have to explain to her the "that's what she said" joke. She was 50.

vCash

36 years together - there is no tolerating. Only insecure *********s needs to have a "man" of the family. I'm not interested in my wife submitting to me.
    No doubt in your family you have to go with the no "man" of the family by default.

But justify that in whatever way helps you get through.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO!

vCash

No doubt in your family you have to go with the no "man" of the family by default.

But justify that in whatever way helps you get through.
    Curly he done said, SHE has the Balls in the Family!
    I bet HE makes HER sammichs LOL