Thread: Hey, Vet

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Hey, Vet

A co-worker has claimed there are a couple of Muslim training camps somewhere in Little Dixie. Not that I believe a word of it, but have you heard of/seen any such thing? I think he's sincerely worried about it, and I'd like to put his mind at ease.

Second question is, were there any Muslim training camps that you found out about and took care of?
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Re: Hey, Vet

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    A co-worker has claimed there are a couple of Muslim training camps somewhere in Little Dixie. Not that I believe a word of it, but have you heard of/seen any such thing? I think he's sincerely worried about it, and I'd like to put his mind at ease.

Second question is, were there any Muslim training camps that you found out about and took care of?
    Heh. Not to my knowledge. Cant say there isnt tho these hills get pretty remote and rugged. Will say this tho. If there is I bet we Play Cowboys and Mooslums soon
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Heh. Not to my knowledge. Cant say there isnt tho these hills get pretty remote and rugged. Will say this tho. If there is I bet we Play Cowboys and Mooslums soon
    Or maybe Choctaws and Sunnis . . .
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Should you ever happen upon a radical Muslim training camp in you area, post a notice here. I could certainly load the trailer up and drive down for a "hunting" trip.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Should you ever happen upon a radical Muslim training camp in you area, post a notice here. I could certainly load the trailer up and drive down for a "hunting" trip.
    So wanta play Cowboys and Mooslums too huh?

I know Yall have heard that Joke right?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner Starter SoonerInFortSmith's Avatar
    vCash
    I haven't heard it.

Olevet Posse Executioner
    نقتلهم جميعا واسمحوا الله نتفهمها

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerInFortSmith View Post
    I haven't heard it.
    Well since You insist LOl
    a Native American (Indian) a Mooslum and a Cowboy were talkin
    the Injun said
    "Once My People were Many, Now we are few"
    The Mooslum said
    "Once Our people were Few, Now we are Many"

Old Okie Cowboy said
    Yea well thats cause we aint played Cowboys and Mooslums yet"

Sooner Starter SoonerInFortSmith's Avatar
    vCash
    Makes complete sense

Olevet Posse Executioner
    نقتلهم جميعا واسمحوا الله نتفهمها

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerInFortSmith View Post
    Makes complete sense
    if I find em Ya wanta come Play with us?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

we've been wheelin down in Clayton Okla....Green Acres? there was an area we drove down, saw some signs and turned around immediately..lol. There are some places down there where ya hear banjos.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    we've been wheelin down in Clayton Okla....Green Acres? there was an area we drove down, saw some signs and turned around immediately..lol. There are some places down there where ya hear banjos.
    Heh, Ya get back down here give me a shout Clayton aint all that far from here.(In distance, Mentally its a whole nuther world)