Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 99% of cops

vCash

99% of cops

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: 99% of cops

35 Freakin ****in reviews and NOT ONE COMMENT? Land of the FREE and Home of the Brave MYFU*CKINASS!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

i know that dude!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    35 Freakin ****in reviews and NOT ONE COMMENT? Land of the FREE and Home of the Brave MYFU*CKINASS!
    At least, no one wanted to defend the CHiP.

I have no clue <hand over heart> why people don't want to express the flip side of that opinion on the guaranteed anonymity of a web site.

Maybe we've all become accustomed to police acting this way, like it's no big deal. Sad.

BTW, look up the etymology of "police" and "policy" sometime.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

He should have captured her with hugs and kisses...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    He should have captured her with hugs and kisses...
    Really? You can't think of anything between letting her go and beating the stuff out of her?

Sorry, Vet. I guess the cop does have one fan.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Really? You can't think of anything between letting her go and beating the stuff out of her?

Wonder how he would sing if that was his Mother gettin the shat beat out of her.

Its Not about the Person Gettin curb stomped its about the Misuse of Power thats doing the Curb stomping that has me pissed.
    I swear to God If a Cop ever did that to me or one of mine. I would snipe hisass!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Wonder how he would sing if that was his Mother gettin the shat beat out of her.

Its Not about the Person Gettin curb stomped its about the Misuse of Power thats doing the Curb stomping that has me pissed.
    I swear to God If a Cop ever did that to me or one of mine. I would snipe hisass!
    And I'd load the Barrett fer ya.....!

Administrator
    vCash

Absolutely no excuse for this kind of ****.

You'd think with the abundance of cameras these days (everyone with a phone), this **** would cease to exist. Maybe in time, but until then the courts need to punish with a heavy hand.

vCash

You would think the shame of these videos would make these incidents extremely rare. But in every follow-up story I see, the cop is not charged, so maybe that confidence trumps potential shame. They do get suspended sometimes (with pay), so that ought to learn them.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post

Certainly not a fan of his actions with regards to the need to beat the living hell out of her.

However, I wouldn't want that job, LE, for any amount of money. Everyone is a critic of your actions and always 100% right in said critique even after viewing something which may be out of context and while not in possession of all of the facts.

But that seems to be the way events are viewed in the media these days.

If his action are determined to be completely unwarranted by the circumstances, that guy needs to be shown the door and prohibited from being on any police force anywhere.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Certainly not a fan of his actions with regards to the need to beat the living hell out of her.

However, I wouldn't want that job, LE, for any amount of money. Everyone is a critic of your actions and always 100% right in said critique even after viewing something which may be out of context and while not in possession of all of the facts.

But that seems to be the way events are viewed in the media these days.

If his action are determined to be completely unwarranted by the circumstances, that guy needs to be shown the door and prohibited from being on any police force anywhere.
    Dude there are absofukinglutly NO circumstances that could justify that Pig beating her 15 times with his fist NONE.

vCash

Dude there are absofukinglutly NO circumstances that could justify that Pig beating her 15 times with his fist NONE.
    Heh...vet...maybe the cop has a really weak punch.

vCash

The biggest problem with cops? Ist is that they are human and there as of yet is no perfect way to screen out all those who may not deserve to wear a badge. As a former officer I can tell you that just like the rest of humanity the spectrum o behaviors and personalities among cops is wideranging and varied.As both a cop and a civilian I have witnessed both the best and worst in those thaat man the thin blue line.In this instance I would say this cop appears way out of line,should lose his job and be prosecuted. I do however take exception to the staatement thaat most cops are azzholes.I would say 75% do the best job they can ,2% do the minimum required to be a cop,and around 5% use their jobs to make themselves feel better,including abusing their authority.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoopified View Post
    The biggest problem with cops? Ist is that they are human and there as of yet is no perfect way to screen out all those who may not deserve to wear a badge. As a former officer I can tell you that just like the rest of humanity the spectrum o behaviors and personalities among cops is wideranging and varied.As both a cop and a civilian I have witnessed both the best and worst in those thaat man the thin blue line.In this instance I would say this cop appears way out of line,should lose his job and be prosecuted. I do however take exception to the staatement thaat most cops are azzholes.I would say 75% do the best job they can ,2% do the minimum required to be a cop,and around 5% use their jobs to make themselves feel better,including abusing their authority.
    (Supposing your numbers are correct)
    So why do the 95% stick up for the 5% that should be imprisoned themselves? There's a thick blue wall that protects the abusers and lets them re-offend.

I think the 1% (or the crony capitalists for y'all conservatives) is worried about some large fraction of the rest of us rising up, and is being blatant about their willingness to use the police to bust heads to scare us into sheephood.

See last paragraph of item 2:
    http://www.salon.com/2014/07/06/robo...ation_partner/

"One SWAT training PowerPoint presentation uncovered by the ACLU illustrates this perfectly: The slides “urge trainees to ‘Steel Your Battlemind’ and defines ‘battlemind’ as ‘a warrior’s inner strength to face fear and adversity during combat with courage. It is the will to persevere and win. It is resilience.’” "

More epicycles!

vCash

Bro I was a cop for 2 years I agree with you to a point except your percentages. Maybe things have changed in 30 years, But if so they have changed for the worse! At some Point 99% do have a Power trip ego , Most corral it and dont over react. THIS cop was IN the wrong and deserves to spend time Behind bars with Former Cop written on his forehead!

PS I got fired for giving a city Councilmans Wife a ticket.

Administrator
    vCash

Well said.

I had a "friend" on Facebook, a guy I went to high school with years ago, and he consistently posted these kinds of videos and talk about how horrible the police were (he did this daily). I finally had enough and just deleted him as a friend. Anyone with a functioning brain should understand that cops are human, and there will be the fools that slip through the crack. However, I suspect that the majority of LE folks are doing things the right way. At least that's what I teach my boys.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

The issue isn't the percentage, it is whether or not the people like this are prosecuted like civilians would be. It is like politicians who don't have to follow the same rules and laws that average joe's follow.
    OUI Refugee! Seeing all the good people beat me here. Formerly OUJARVIS on OUI.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Years ago I was living in Florida. My dad was desperate for me to move back to Oklahoma to be closer, so he was always looking to find a job for me.

One day he called and said he was good friends with a state senator, and she could get me into the highway patrol academy. I told him I didn't have the temperament for it, and I'd probably beat someone with a nightstick just because they were being an idiot.

A man's got to know his limitations.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word