Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 99% of cops

vCash

Re: 99% of cops

The 99% deal was from the old thread years ago, I was trying for funny in a sad situation. But I have noticed that More and More Cops are acting like aszholes in the last few years.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Saw the video and thought it was Trey Gowdy Doody.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post

5-0
    H2O heres the deal. DO YOU really believe he was acting in the Public's best interest?
    I dont care what the old Chick was doing WRONG! I do care about what a Public Servant did WRONG
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

5-0
    Why do you always have to be a dick? WTF does Gowdy have to do with this?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    H2O heres the deal. DO YOU really believe he was acting in the Public's best interest?
    I dont care what the old Chick was doing WRONG! I do care about what a Public Servant did WRONG
    I agree with ya Howard, but lets break this **** down. You know as well as I that there are very few that can put up with the same **** every day that big city pd's/deputy's/troopers put up with. They're human, they get tired of that **** and they lose it. Every town/city/county/state has it's hard areas to deal with all the time. There are good cops out there, but they get drowned out by pecker heads like the one in that video. I think they should have there jobs changed every few months, from running traffic, to patrol, to booking to pencil pusher. Maybe something like that would give them a reprieve from seeing the same type person everyday and wanting to beat the **** out of them.

I will say, I think the police are getting way to militarized. Just this last week, 2 or 3 dip****s got caught steeling computers out of a defunct business in Goldsby. One of the men, while in the back of the Norman PD cop car, jumped his cuff's and runned oft. They had OCPD's Air 1 and OHP's Air 1, plus Normans SWAT team that were dressed in boonies, throat mic's, Army fatigues bloused in their Army boots, out looking for this guy. All of them carried either M-4's or HK MP-5's. This kind of **** is ridiculous. To this date, he still hasn't been caught, and the reports are he is considered dangerous and MAY be armed. How the **** could he be armed if you stuck him in the back of your ****ing car???

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Why do you always have to be a dick? WTF does Gowdy have to do with this?

....and what does this thread have to do with politics?

It should have been on South Oval. Instead, it was put on the Political Forum. Thus, political comments are welcomed.

Is that Gowdy's hair or is there a ferret on his haid ?

Toad, who are you to think you can judge another Poster on this Board ? Maybe you should make comments about topics and stay away from personal attacks on other Posters.

5-0
    Last edited by hawaii 5-0; 7/20/2014 at 12:22 PM.
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

It should have been on South Oval. Instead, it was put on the Political Forum. Thus, political comments are welcomed.

Toad, who are you to think you can judge another Poster on this Board ? Maybe you should make comments about topics and stay away from personal attacks on other Posters.

5-0
    So, instead of bypassing a thread you deem unworthy of the political forum, you decided to drop in a be your typical dick self. Go tit.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

5-0
    Dint put it here for any particular reason. Just No one uses the SO much anymore.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dude there are absofukinglutly NO circumstances that could justify that Pig beating her 15 times with his fist NONE.
    She didn't listen the first 14 times? Just kidding!
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post
    She didn't listen the first 14 times? Just kidding!
    Well I guess if he told her to make him a sammich LOL

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/25/poli...s_turn_deadly/

Digby is a well-known liberal. I'd like to read what conservative commentators are saying about police misconduct.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

There's this kind of stuff, and then there's the post I saw on Facebook recently from a lad who wished to thank his supporters, that he'd finally been excepted into the local police academy.

And I'm thinking: this guy could one day be empowered to enforce laws, to be given a gun and a badge, and be faced with making life and death decisions in the use of said gun?

Then I thought back to what little interaction I've had with cops and I'm hardly surprised.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Force was excessive? Yes...I doubt he will get in trouble though since she was technically probably resisting, although I don't know the whole story.

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    There's this kind of stuff, and then there's the post I saw on Facebook recently from a lad who wished to thank his supporters, that he'd finally been excepted into the local police academy.

And I'm thinking: this guy could one day be empowered to enforce laws, to be given a gun and a badge, and be faced with making life and death decisions in the use of said gun?

Then I thought back to what little interaction I've had with cops and I'm hardly surprised.

Getting on smaller departments is easy...most just require a high school diploma. When you get into larger departments such as OKC than you are gonna have a lot harder requirements. I know some real dip****s who have gotten on in small cities.

vCash

HO. LEE. DOG. ****.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post

Some police departments screen out applicants with too high of an IQ. The stated reason (if they're called on it at all) is that higher-IQ people might get bored with the 95% of patrol duty that is boring, and leave, thereby wasting all that Police Academy training.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Some police departments screen out applicants with too high of an IQ. The stated reason (if they're called on it at all) is that higher-IQ people might get bored with the 95% of patrol duty that is boring, and leave, thereby wasting all that Police Academy training.
    Hmmmmmm, well....this cat I know definitely won't have any problem with his IQ being too high.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CK Sooner View Post
    Getting on smaller departments is easy...most just require a high school diploma. When you get into larger departments such as OKC than you are gonna have a lot harder requirements. I know some real dip****s who have gotten on in small cities.
    Same here. Like I said: what little interaction I've had with local cops supports them fitting this criteria.

Olevet Posse Pistolero