Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Dorial Green-Beckham Spotted On Campus At Oklahoma

I donated blood today and they asked me all kinds of questions whose answers would disqualify me from donating. Then I realized all those virtual boyfriends/girlfriends didn't count and they went ahead and drained me. So if you guys need a transfusion anytime soon, the blood supply is safe! Honest!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    About the only one who reportedly could hang with Schmitty's workouts was Adrian Peterson and those reports have been confirmed by Stoops, that he could hold 70-pound dumbbells in each hand and still jump to the tallest plyometric box. The second we find another guy who can do Schmitty workouts upon first arrival on campus... don't let the Vikings or any other sh!tty NFL franchises draft him and pray there's no collarbone injuries during his Sooner stay
    I politely beg to differ Badge. As a life long.......and I do mean life long Vikings fan, I died and went to virtual heaven when the Vikings drafted Mr. Peterson. Not only Mr. Peterson, but fellow Sooner Rufus Alexander as well. Granted, the Vikings have not been stellar, they did get AD (why don't they call him AP?) within 9 yards of the single season rushing record with no other offense to speak of. So, I think the sh!tty Vikings team deserved him for my selfish reasons. For a short time, I had the hope the Rams would send Bradford packing (St, Louis folks do not appreciate Bradford. I live here) and the Vikings would pick him up.
    You want a toe? I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock!!!!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

You're fairly new, so fyi, be prepared to defend your NFL team on a regular basis here. I'd say at least a third of the league is represented

I'm a Packers fan, so the Vikings suck, even with AD. Plus, they've never won a Super Bowl, so they suck to everyone else too.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

You're fairly new, so fyi, be prepared to defend your NFL team on a regular basis here. I'd say at least a third of the league is represented

I'm a Packers fan, so the Vikings suck, even with AD. Plus, they've never won a Super Bowl, so they suck to everyone else too.
    Ah, I'm not as new as you might think, I just don't post a lot. I enjoy the knowledge and humor on this board. I know the vikes haven't been exactly stellar through the years. No SB wins but we have kissed our sister a few times in the past. I now live in the Lou so was pretty excited to see the Rams get Bradford although, STL is a baseball town and they keep hoping Bradford will leave. I did see Peterson run for 200+ against Rams in Stl on his near record breaking campaign. In any case, having a thick NFL skin is a requirement being fan of either of those teams. But, my heart lies in Soonerland. I have high hopes this year. Probably the highest since the Florida game we should have won. So carry on!!

vCash

In some alternate universe Sam Bradford is the beloved quarterback and hometown hero of the Pittsburgh Steelers and St. Louis hates Ben Roethlisberger instead

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    Schmitty s a bit over 25.

Such things do not get easier with age.
    I wonder if Schmitty ever hung with one of Schmitty's workouts. I know he's over 25 and all, but you suppose he ever did one of his own workouts?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JLMSOONER View Post
    Ah, I'm not as new as you might think, I just don't post a lot. I enjoy the knowledge and humor on this board. I know the vikes haven't been exactly stellar through the years. No SB wins but we have kissed our sister a few times in the past. I now live in the Lou so was pretty excited to see the Rams get Bradford although, STL is a baseball town and they keep hoping Bradford will leave. I did see Peterson run for 200+ against Rams in Stl on his near record breaking campaign. In any case, having a thick NFL skin is a requirement being fan of either of those teams. But, my heart lies in Soonerland. I have high hopes this year. Probably the highest since the Florida game we should have won. So carry on!!
    Yup Badj
    JLM been around a LOOOONG time, he just dont have Diarrhea of the Keyboard like the rest of us
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

This feels like a good time to remind the board that the Broncos will be winning it all this year. Last year was just a test run...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    This feels like a good time to remind the board that the Broncos will be winning it all this year. Last year was just a test run...
    I thought the year before was the test run ?

BTW, I hope you're correct. I'd love to see Manning go out the same way Elway did…

PS: DGB is a beast (content-free on topic comment)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Nope! I'm guessing that butt-whoopin from the Super Bowl and the trauma thereof will keep the Broncos from advancing as far as they did last year.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

This feels like a good time to remind the board that Peyton Manning is a Pez dispenser. Last year was just a test run on his neck snapping back.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Yup Badj
    JLM been around a LOOOONG time, he just dont have Diarrhea of the Keyboard like the rest of us
    Well, my dad always told me, you don't learn nuthin when you're talking (typing)!!

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    Nope! I'm guessing that butt-whoopin from the Super Bowl and the trauma thereof will keep the Broncos from advancing as far as they did last year.
    I don't know what you're talking about, I don't remember that game.

Administrator
    vCash

This feels like a good time to remind the board that Peyton Manning is a Pez dispenser. Last year was just a test run on his neck snapping back.
    Dorial Green=Beckham loves the Broncos!*

*this statement may, or may not be true.

vCash

DGB detests the Broncos, as they were the ones who told him to go to Mizzou. Green Bay told him to follow his heart to OU, but nooooooo Broncos be all like S-E-C! S-E-C!*

*Tim Tebow and Peyton Manning, the last two starting quarterbacks for Denver, were SEC college quarterbacks. Coincidence?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

Has DGB stolen anything yet? Check your pockets.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

Old news and I'll believe it when I believe it. And why are they waiting on paperwork from Mizzou now? Did Pinkelnutz change his mind? Did the powers that be in the SEC!SEC! get to Pinkel? Inquiring minds wanna know this sh*t.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

If he gets approved to play, and Mixon is cleared then we'll have one of the best one-two punches in college football.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    If he gets approved to play, and Mixon is cleared then we'll have one of the best one-two punches in college football.
    technically I think dgb pushed a girl, not punched. lol