Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: POLE: Obama Worst Modern-Day President

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Keep telling yerself that bro LOLOLOL
    I think its cause Yall cant come up with anything Brack has done thats worth a shat!
    He hasn't started any new ground wars. That's a big one. Have to wait and see on Iraq 3.0, though.

His response to our 2008 victimization at the hands of the Wall Street vampire squid (that is the plural) was anemic, but enough to keep us from full-blown depression.

Even though Obamacare is a big ol' plum for the medical insurance industry, it has helped some of our people to get insured. It's a couple steps in the right direction.

"Getting us out of Iraq" is a good thing, but he put a fair amount of effort into reneging on Bush's exit strategy in order to stay there. In other words he tried to negotiate al-Maliki into letting our troops stay there and not be subject to Iraqi law. Just to be clear, our troops shouldn't be under Iraqi law, ergo they shouldn't be on Iraqi soil. At least he wasn't willing to stay in Iraq without legal backing.

He appointed two liberal justices to the Supreme Court.

He didn't make martyrs out of the numbnuts at Bundy Ranch, showing that the federal government CAN learn from its WhACkO mistakes.

It's a thin list. But I would 100% still vote for him over Bomb-bomb McCain, or Mitt "Corporations are my friends, people" Romney. In the real 2008, I voted for him out of hope. In the real 2012, and in the "hindsight" version of both elections, I did/would have been voting out of fear of what the other guy would do.

As far as the pole, the incumbent is always in the toilet at this point in their eight years. I'm not impressed.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    He hasn't started any new ground wars. That's a big one. Have to wait and see on Iraq 3.0, though.

His response to our 2008 victimization at the hands of the Wall Street vampire squid (that is the plural) was anemic, but enough to keep us from full-blown depression.

Even though Obamacare is a big ol' plum for the medical insurance industry, it has helped some of our people to get insured. It's a couple steps in the right direction.

"Getting us out of Iraq" is a good thing, but he put a fair amount of effort into reneging on Bush's exit strategy in order to stay there. In other words he tried to negotiate al-Maliki into letting our troops stay there and not be subject to Iraqi law. Just to be clear, our troops shouldn't be under Iraqi law, ergo they shouldn't be on Iraqi soil. At least he wasn't willing to stay in Iraq without legal backing.

He appointed two liberal justices to the Supreme Court.

He didn't make martyrs out of the numbnuts at Bundy Ranch, showing that the federal government CAN learn from its WhACkO mistakes.

It's a thin list. But I would 100% still vote for him over Bomb-bomb McCain, or Mitt "Corporations are my friends, people" Romney. In the real 2008, I voted for him out of hope. In the real 2012, and in the "hindsight" version of both elections, I did/would have been voting out of fear of what the other guy would do.

As far as the pole, the incumbent is always in the toilet at this point in their eight years. I'm not impressed.
    He aint started any? Bro 3/4 the country wanted to go to war when W did. Forget that shat.
    He got us out of Iraq? W had us almost disengaged when he left. Brack hurried it too much in Opinion. Now look what we got.
    The 2 Libs to the SC is just a turd in the Punch bowl. Give us Folk who AINT political but are True Jurists!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

He aint started any? Bro 3/4 the country wanted to go to war when W did. Forget that shat.
    He got us out of Iraq? W had us almost disengaged when he left. Brack hurried it too much in Opinion. Now look what we got.
    The 2 Libs to the SC is just a turd in the Punch bowl. Give us Folk who AINT political but are True Jurists!
    First of all, you asked what liberals approved of in Obama's record. I assumed you wanted liberal reasons.

"W had us almost disengaged when he left. Brack hurried it too much in Opinion." ???? Pick one.

In reality, Obama followed Bush's schedule, which was set in place by the lack of a status of forces agreement. Hard to give Obama much credit or blame for that. I give him a little.

As for SCOTUS, are you saying the five Catholic males who voted to let Hobby Lobby impose their religious beliefs on their employees, aren't political? Since I believe that women deserve to run their own lives, the two replacement liberal justices (which would have flipped to conservative if a Republican were POTUS) are IMHO, his second biggest achievement after the no new ground wars.

. . . and as for Bush, Cheney, wolfie, et. al. lying us into Iraq 2.0, I will never forget or forgive that shat.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    First of all, you asked what liberals approved of in Obama's record. I assumed you wanted liberal reasons.

"W had us almost disengaged when he left. Brack hurried it too much in Opinion." ???? Pick one.

In reality, Obama followed Bush's schedule, which was set in place by the lack of a status of forces agreement. Hard to give Obama much credit or blame for that. I give him a little.

As for SCOTUS, are you saying the five Catholic males who voted to let Hobby Lobby impose their religious beliefs on their employees, aren't political? Since I believe that women deserve to run their own lives, the two replacement liberal justices (which would have flipped to conservative if a Republican were POTUS) are IMHO, his second biggest achievement after the no new ground wars.

. . . and as for Bush, Cheney, wolfie, et. al. lying us into Iraq 2.0, I will never forget or forgive that shat.
    Nope I dint ask Jack shat about Yall,

I axed WHY? whenever Yall get sompun axed about Obammy Yall start throwing W back at us! Personally I DGAS they ALL suck donkey dick!

I dont GAF, Obammy is a black ased idiot the others before were White fu*king Idiots!
    Now Did W not have to Follow Blow jobs lead? Did BJ NOT have to follow Bush1s lead?
    Aint they ALL followed evey ********** that was before em?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Nope I dint ask Jack shat about Yall,
    You said I couldn't come up with anything good that Obama has done. So I did; and added it was a thin list.

I axed WHY? whenever Yall get sompun axed about Obammy Yall start throwing W back at us! Personally I DGAS they ALL suck donkey dick!

I dont GAF, Obammy is a black ased idiot the others before were White fu*king Idiots!
    Now Did W not have to Follow Blow jobs lead? Did BJ NOT have to follow Bush1s lead?
    Aint they ALL followed evey ********** that was before em?
    There I agree with you. They all work for the fooking Wall Street 1%ers, or Crony Capitalists if you prefer. That part has been the same over the years.

They also are expanding the power of the presidency, at the expense of Congress and all the rest of us. That part has been getting worse with each new president. Bush's crew comes up with some new attack on our civil rights, and the Democrats complain about him castrating the Constitution. Barack's folks do something along the same lines but a little worse, and now it's a d@mn3d bipartisan consensus.

Other example is Social Security. Bush tried to privatize it in 2005, right after his second inaugural. Fortunately, FAIL. Obama tried to cut our earned benefits last year, right after HIS second inaugural. Also, fortunately, FAIL.

Just to be fair, I can name one Bush the Lesser policy that I appreciate much more than Obama's. Bush set up goals for future manned space exploration (that I might see in my lifetime), and Obama all but killed the program.

More epicycles!