Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Texas Tech "prized" freshman recruit booted from school

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Not really. I had game back in the day.
    heh
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I aint read much, But she hit Him 1st from what little i read . Did she get kicked also?
    Where did you read that? I haven't seen any articles that said she hit him.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen View Post
    Sompun said in the 1st posts, let me go look again
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    one of the comments said they thought she started it and threw some punches as well...honestly I could see that happening. I never condone violence towards women, BUT a dude has a right to defend himself...which I doubt he was doing that, just saying.
    Guess it was in the comments from the article. Oh well

You "men" are disgusting! Why using illiterate language and making "fun" of men hitting women as acceptable is deplorable. In fact, anyone hitting anyone is deplorable, it is also against the law: it is called assault and battery and is a felony. All of you need to GROW UP! There is something wrong here...when young men can think their behavior does not have consequences.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PrideMom View Post
    You "men" are disgusting! Why using illiterate language and making "fun" of men hitting women as acceptable is deplorable. In fact, anyone hitting anyone is deplorable, it is also against the law: it is called assault and battery and is a felony. All of you need to GROW UP! There is something wrong here...when young men can think their behavior does not have consequences.
    While I agree with what you're saying, remember the forum you're saying it on: The Internet. A message board on the Internet. A college football fan site with a message board on the Internet.

I don't expect the language and tone here to ever be reasonable, mature, or within reason on most occasions. So please, don't be offended, don't be upset, and take what you read here with a grain of salt, because you're on the Internet, and a football fan message board at that.

their behavior does not have consequences
    The consequence: Losing more football games, nyah nyah Tech so much for having a decent cornerback, nyah nyah

I know that I am on the internet, that is the reason some people need to know the influence of it. I do not accept condoning poor judgment anywhere, and making fun of a serious society problem is troubling.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

What do you do when you know there is unjust behavior taking place in the world? Theoretically, we should all be taking up arms and boarding transport to NE Nigeria to kill every last Boko Haram member. That is what good people would do. That we do not is excuseable as impossible or at least impractical, but it's only an excuse.
    Likewise with violence towards women. 'We' should hunt this twerp down and murder him. That's what a righteous person would do. We do not because we are members of a 'civilized' society (which literally means 'governed by common or 'civil' laws'). But our basic sense of morality is unaffected: we know our moral obligation. That we are forbidden to act upon it causes discomfort which is sometimes relieved through humor.
    Don't get wrapped up in it, you're among friends.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Now facing felony assault charges. There you go.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...elony-charges/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Don't they know he has a handsome coach in Klingleberry?

How dare they! Them.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    Agree. It's offseason, relax a little. At least it's Tech's problem. If it was at OU, I think a little bit more anger would be justified. Instead, we can just wish that every grain of sand hits him directly in the eyes for all eternity, because Lubbock has no trees.

Don't they know he has a handsome coach in Klingleberry?
    He was so dreamy in Remember the Titans. I'm gonna go listen to "Aint No Mountain" in Coach Gosling's honor

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash
    I reserve the right to laugh at anything I find amusing.

This guy's actions seem deplorable from the little that I know of the story. Making a joke out of it doesn't make it less wrong or more acceptable.

A joke is just that. Get pissed at the real offense, not a joke about it.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quit yer bitchin and Get back in the Kitchen!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    What do you do when you know there is unjust behavior taking place in the world? Theoretically, we should all be taking up arms and boarding transport to NE Nigeria to kill every last Boko Haram member. That is what good people would do. That we do not is excuseable as impossible or at least impractical, but it's only an excuse.
    Likewise with violence towards women. 'We' should hunt this twerp down and murder him. That's what a righteous person would do. We do not because we are members of a 'civilized' society (which literally means 'governed by common or 'civil' laws'). But our basic sense of morality is unaffected: we know our moral obligation. That we are forbidden to act upon it causes discomfort which is sometimes relieved through humor.
    No Kanto we Must not interfer . If some Dude is beatin the hell out of a sammich maker we must stand back and Let him cause for Us to use violence on said Maggot is Deplorable and a Felony.

vCash

In dishonor of Tech, I say she only be allowed to use whatever ingredients Tech fans are know to throw at each other/the field:

1- Tortillas
    2- Batteries

Deep fry some R/C wheels on that and you've baked yourself a taco truck

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

You sure are painting with a broad brush.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

No Kanto we Must not interfer . If some Dude is beatin the hell out of a sammich maker we must stand back and Let him cause for Us to use violence on said Maggot is Deplorable and a Felony.
    Felony, yes. Deplorable, no. The one and only time I actually saw a man slap 'his' woman was in a bar in Alaska. Very quickly, three other guys started beating the crap out of him. And most of the people in the bar were having a good old time laughing and watching this guy take a severe beating. Bar tender didn't stop it until one guy wanted to use a bar stool as a club. I think the barkeep was afraid his stool might get damaged.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

How did you get out of the kitchen?

You sure are painting with a broad brush.
    No she's not, men are pigs. Even my wife says so.
    Aries

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Shucks. You beat me to it.