Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Obammy is doing a Fing Bang up job with the Economy aint he?

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    Dude. I have been at the center of the revolution that has added 2.5 million barrels of day of oil production plus we have well over 100 years of natural gas in North America. You are the one that is wrong. I do this for a living at a very high level. He talks but none of his actions have slowed us at all. Tell it to someone who doesn't know better.
    --- The increased production is on private land ----production on public land has declined---How much more production could have been brought on if the public lands were available?
    Last edited by REDREX; 6/25/2014 at 09:38 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Dude. I have been at the center of the revolution that has added 2.5 million barrels of day of oil production plus we have well over 100 years of natural gas in North America. You are the one that is wrong. I do this for a living at a very high level. He talks but none of his actions have slowed us at all. Tell it to someone who doesn't know better.
    Yeah, the delay in the Keystone XL pipeline and the absolute hammering of the coal industry by Obama's regulatory agencies has helped our energy independence a ****load.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    I can't disagree. It will continue to evolve.

Probably good to learn some more Espanol.

5-0
    You'd be better served to learn Chinese.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Yeah, the delay in the Keystone XL pipeline and the absolute hammering of the coal industry by Obama's regulatory agencies has helped our energy independence a ****load.
    I
    Coal is much more expensive and Keystone helps this country's energy industry more. I live and breathe this every day. Don't presume I am ignorant. I know more than you.

Most production is on private lands and guess what. We produce most unconventionals on private lands. Red. You don't know anything about what we do except right wing talking points.
    Last edited by Skysooner; 6/25/2014 at 10:08 PM.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    I can't disagree. It will continue to evolve.

Probably good to learn some more Espanol.

5-0
    **** that noise. Ima be dead in 10 years er so. Yall worry about that shat!~
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I
    Coal is much more expensive and Keystone helps this country's energy industry more. I live and breathe this every day. Don't presume I am ignorant. I know more than you.

Most production is on private lands and guess what. We produce most unconventionals on private lands. Red. You don't know anything about what we do except right wing talking points.
    Sky, Ive always respected your Opinion on this , But are you sayin Obammy has NOT hurt our energy sector?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Sky, Ive always respected your Opinion on this , But are you sayin Obammy has NOT hurt our energy sector?
    I am saying he has put out rhetoric. Keystone doesn't hurt us. New CO2 initiatives just push the inevitable to the forefront. Do we really want to continue to see miners die of black lung? One of the big stories today is that the US eased restrictions on oil imports. That is huge. Just fyi. I was the lead on a team for a $3 billion acquisition lately and all of this is taken into account. Just don't elect a total leftie.
    Metaphors be with you!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Yup. It aint The Lib Dems Nor the Conservative Pubs. Its the whole ****in Mess. Im serious when I say this Country as WE know it will cease to exist with in the next 50/75 years
    This country has never been the same between any points in time that are 50 years apart and never will be. But I assume that you mean that it is changing at a faster rate that ever before and that is also true. This country has more than twice as many people than when I was born here and simply cannot be the same anymore. Everything in the future will be dictated or at least influenced by more and more people competing for diminishing resources coupled with increasing waste products. Technology can certainly help (as well as hurt), and we still lead in producing new and innovative technology. But society seems to move at a snails pace at adapting to required changes.

vCash

I am saying he has put out rhetoric. Keystone doesn't hurt us. New CO2 initiatives just push the inevitable to the forefront. Do we really want to continue to see miners die of black lung? One of the big stories today is that the US eased restrictions on oil imports. That is huge. Just fyi. I was the lead on a team for a $3 billion acquisition lately and all of this is taken into account. Just don't elect a total leftie.
    Obama has done plenty to retard energy growth and harm oil and gas. I know you know this because we've had this discussion before.

Do I need to list them again or are you willing to admit that oil and gas growth in the US has been in spite of Obama?

This energy dumass stepped into office with the stupidest energy agenda I have ever seen in my 40 years in the business. The pass you're giving him by claiming its just rhetoric is an insult to oilies.

vCash

At least the current administration recognizes that we can't rely on fossil fuels forever. Solar and wind contributions are growing at a high rate and our own oil consumption rate is pretty flat. That's taken the work of many people over the years, but the current administration scores pretty well compared to more recent ones. We should have been more aggressive since the oil embargo in 1973 showed us what was at stake. And that's just the political/economic side; the environmental side is just as important.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    At least the current administration recognizes that we can't rely on fossil fuels forever. Solar and wind contributions are growing at a high rate and our own oil consumption rate is pretty flat. That's taken the work of many people over the years, but the current administration scores pretty well compared to more recent ones. We should have been more aggressive since the oil embargo in 1973 showed us what was at stake. And that's just the political/economic side; the environmental side is just as important.
    I don't think anyone is saying oil and gas will last forever. Right now we probably have a 200 year reserve for ng...maybe a third of that for oil with current technology.

I certainly don't want us to stop R & D on renewables and let them develop to a point where they are a substantial part of our energy mix.

But I abhor creating mandates on our economy and energy industry for non existent technology or inadequate, non economic renewables. This is economic suicide and we were fortunate that this craziness didn't pass the senate at the height of the recession in 2009.
    What's even crazier is the absolute disregard for non CO2 emitting nukes by this administration and the closing of Yucca in the first few months after Obama took office. Hell, he didn't even mention nukes in his cap and trade bill but gave ethanol a favored fuel status. That's not science or even a green ideology if you believe CO2 is harmful...just pure anti energy idiocy.

We have two oceans that will never be drilled on over an 8 year span and that is all, totally, 100% on Obama. That isn't rhetoric, that's a reality. We have fed drilling permits that are 1/3 of where they were when Obama took office. Our fed production has declining because of this. Our federal lease bonuses and royalties have also declined. Not rhetoric...reality.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    You'd be better served to learn Chinese.

See post #45.

Maybe if I was in my 20's. I'm not. It won't be my concern.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Keystone doesn't hurt us.

Most permanent jobs will be created by workers cleaning up spills than maintaining the proposed pipeline.

BTW, where is the steel for the pipeline coming from? Not the pipe itself, the steel?

What's its PSI rating and what will the PSI actually be to run the oil thru the pipe?

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

This country has never been the same between any points in time that are 50 years apart and never will be. But I assume that you mean that it is changing at a faster rate that ever before and that is also true. This country has more than twice as many people than when I was born here and simply cannot be the same anymore. Everything in the future will be dictated or at least influenced by more and more people competing for diminishing resources coupled with increasing waste products. Technology can certainly help (as well as hurt), and we still lead in producing new and innovative technology. But society seems to move at a snails pace at adapting to required changes.
    No 79 Seriuosly Im saying that THIS country is and Will go from a Freedom Loving and Possessing Bunch To a 1984 type society Willing to GIVE up freedom for security. Im glad I will be gone for this is NOT what I slogged thru those Leach infested Jungles for.

vCash

Ok Yall got a serious question here,
    Where Does "Oil" Come from?Is it Dead Dinosaurs? Dead Fish? Dead Trees?
    Or as they just showed that the earth is 3/4 s water in the Core?
    Why do Dried up Oil wells suddenly start producing again?
    I await yer answers
    And Yes 5-0 this was initially a Trolling trip which succeeded By the way LOL But has since become an interesting thread !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Why according to Matlock the 8th we all ****tin Skittles and Pizsin RainBows

It do say its rebounded but from What? The worst performance in 5 years thats what.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-econ...123534819.html
    Vet,

The economy hasn't been good in Little Dixie since ..... ever.
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

vCash

I

---Don't bet on that I am involved in everything from NGLs to refined products ,,pipelines , crude buying and gathering to oil field water hauling and building small crude units----Been in the business since 1978
    Last edited by REDREX; 6/26/2014 at 09:00 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying oil and gas will last forever. Right now we probably have a 200 year reserve for ng...maybe a third of that for oil with current technology.

I certainly don't want us to stop R & D on renewables and let them develop to a point where they are a substantial part of our energy mix.

But I abhor creating mandates on our economy and energy industry for non existent technology or inadequate, non economic renewables. This is economic suicide and we were fortunate that this craziness didn't pass the senate at the height of the recession in 2009.
    What's even crazier is the absolute disregard for non CO2 emitting nukes by this administration and the closing of Yucca in the first few months after Obama took office. Hell, he didn't even mention nukes in his cap and trade bill but gave ethanol a favored fuel status. That's not science or even a green ideology if you believe CO2 is harmful...just pure anti energy idiocy.

We have two oceans that will never be drilled on over an 8 year span and that is all, totally, 100% on Obama. That isn't rhetoric, that's a reality. We have fed drilling permits that are 1/3 of where they were when Obama took office. Our fed production has declining because of this. Our federal lease bonuses and royalties have also declined. Not rhetoric...reality.
    You still don't address the environmental issue except for the mention of nuclear. And they still have no solution for handling nuclear waste; although I agree we should continue to research the problem. I certainly do not trust government or industry to guard toxic waste with a 50 thousand year half life. Any energy policy that is just based on production and not on the total picture including the environment is not a policy at all. It is just a continuation of "get it while the gettin's good". If the earth was a giant ball of oil and we only had to drill a few hundred feet to tap an infinite supply, we would all die swimming in our own waste. Or more likely, we would take the issue seriously only after everyone on the planet had to live like the people in Beijing (or Los Angeles!). The only way to get industry to move early is to force them to because they won't do it by themselves. That's no knock on industry as that is the way the market is designed. It is up to regulation to steer it away from the course that only considers supply and ignores any side effects. Pure market dynamics is not a complete plan. If you want to observe a pure, unregulated market, look at organized crime.

vCash

But what Im sayin is Now we are Leading from BEHIND bro. I really dont see the USA standing in 50/75 years as the Country it is today. Hope Im wrong

But its simple fact The ones who want to restrict a Free Country are gaining ground

Sure we gonna suffer Tragedy from time to time But that is the result Of a FREE and Unencumbered Populace. Start restricting those freedoms so every one will feel safe and see what Happens.
    Ben Franklin addressed this .
    What restricts our formerly free country more? NSA spying, warrantless searches, trial-free killing of US citizens, and asset forfeiture when the property owner isn't even charged with a crime, or the fact that those of us who already had medical insurance in 2009 might have to pay more for that insurance someday (that hasn't happened yet for me, BTW)?

Throw your own major complaints in the list, but humor me and rank the above factors while you're at it.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

You still don't address the environmental issue except for the mention of nuclear. And they still have no solution for handling nuclear waste; although I agree we should continue to research the problem. I certainly do not trust government or industry to guard toxic waste with a 50 thousand year half life. Any energy policy that is just based on production and not on the total picture including the environment is not a policy at all. It is just a continuation of "get it while the gettin's good". If the earth was a giant ball of oil and we only had to drill a few hundred feet to tap an infinite supply, we would all die swimming in our own waste. Or more likely, we would take the issue seriously only after everyone on the planet had to live like the people in Beijing (or Los Angeles!). The only way to get industry to move early is to force them to because they won't do it by themselves. That's no knock on industry as that is the way the market is designed. It is up to regulation to steer it away from the course that only considers supply and ignores any side effects. Pure market dynamics is not a complete plan. If you want to observe a pure, unregulated market, look at organized crime.
    They absolutely have a solution for nuclear waste and it was called Yucca which was deemed safe for 10,000 years by the National Academy of Science and was supported by energy sec Chu, 9 US science labs, 4 administrations and 11 congresses. Do you think we might have improvements in 10,000???!!! And, with specifice regard to nuke waste that currently resides at 104 nuke sites around the country, that could be further reduced by over 90% as is being done by France and Japan using our technology by reprocessing/further refining nuke waste...a process that Obama states he is against because further refined would be easier to turn into a weapon should it fall into the wrong hands. So Obama is basically saying that we can't handle the processed waste as well other countries even though it is our technology and the waste would be reduced to 1/10 of what it is now. Brilliant!!!

To the environment I give you the Obama cap and trade plan that passed the house in 2009 that called for a 20% reduction in CO2 by 2020 along with the harmful impact it would have had on our economy. By 2012, WITHOUT CAP AND TRADE, primarily through the use of ng the CO2 output in the US had dropped by close to 20%...down to 1994 levels.

The total environmental picture must be GLOBAL...NOT SOME UNILATERAL POLICY THAT ONLY PUNISHES THE US. China and India have to be on board for any plan to be viable and also not only punish the policy adherents. Here, again, ridiculous policies are working at cross purposes. The US exports coal around the world, particularly to places like China and to a lesser degree India. But Obama would punish only US utilities and US coal consumers with regulations while shipping coal to China for use in their industry that would go untouched by these same regulations.

I'm not against regulations but it had better be ones that cover the globe rather just punishing US industry. And, of course, the regulations need to make sense for the stated purpose unlike giving ethanol a favored fuel status while punishing a non CO2 emitter like nukes. A little logic please.